Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 am
Mira shook her head slightly "No, nothing's wrong." She kept her eyes down cast she she moved towards the frig.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Oblen crosses his arms and nods, tilting his head slightly. "Your face is getting... red." He said, rubbing his chin some as he leans on the kitchen door to think. "... you getting angry that I made you wear that?" He asks, trying to find some reason.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 am
((Merry Christmas))

Mira's turned an impossible shade of red and she shook her head "No I'm not angry.I'm kinda relieved the pain is going away." She pulled a bottle of water out of the frig and took a long drink from it, not lloking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 pm
((Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too. 3nodding ))

Oblen scratches the back of his head, trying to remember another reason. He didn't see any way he'd be embarrassing her... nobody around and he thought he didn't do anything ridiculous. He shrugs. "Er... just thirsty then, hu?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Guess your not familiar with deep injuries on humans then..With how much blood I've lost I'll be thirsty all the time for awhile until my body is able to regenerate the blood." She took out another bottle and tossed it to him as she leaned against the counter, her eyes still downcast.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Oblen shrugs. "That and halfbreeds." He said before finally looking away to look around the kitchen. "Place isn't too much like your place." He said before looking to the ground to add "... even the floor's different."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Mira's face paled slightly at the word 'halfbreed' but said nothing as he looked around the kitchen.Placing the bottle on the counter she shrugged slightly "That's because this place is made of stone and wood...not concrete and plaster..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 pm
Oblen nods, looking around more. "Eh... yeah... I prefer this place a bit because... well, I'm more old fashion... I like the wooden houses and such..." He said before shrugging. "... but, I mean... this place is different for other reasons other then materials, like design and arrangements... and... uh... dose Shadow need to be fed?... because... we really sort of left 'em."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Mira widened her eyes slightly, she'd completely forgotten about the poor animal because of everything else that had been going on.Turning quickly she searched the cabinets for the bag of cat food her uncle had always kept her for his old cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Oblen tilts his head. "... so... am I going to get em or we bringing food to it or what?" He asks, looking out the window to the cold outdoors.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm
Mira found the bag of food and shook it.A few second later Shadow came running, purring like mad and twisting himself around her feet "He found us last night remember.." She grabbed a bowl and filled it before setting it down for the small kitten.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Oblen scratches his head. watching the kitten scamper in. "Oh, right... I forgot it woke me... and tried to poke my stomach to death." He said before looking back out the window. "... wonder how it made it here." He thought outloud.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 pm
Mira nodded slightly as she watched the kitten eat.She bit her lip slightly "He probably fallowed the blood trail....He knews my scent and there was a lot of blood, so it only makes sense that thats how he found us...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm
Oblen nods some, just remembering the dripping blood which he preferred not to think of. "Yeah... I guess..." He said, still looking out the window. He then glances over to Mira to ask "So... how's it feeling?" of course, meaning the wound from yesterday.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Mira nodded slightly and toushed her side gently "I don't even feel it now..." She sighed slightly and looked out the window, it was snowing again.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games