Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Bomani smiled, closing his eyes when she kissed him on the cheek. He kept her close, and never really moved, just enjoying being with her, feeling her close. He tried to imagine them living together, raising a child, and it just made him smile all the brighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:53 pm
Facing forward again Chione sighed. Bringing her hands down she placed them over his, feeliing warm inside. Remembering how she had tried to leave him back at the palace, she now felt relieved that he had followed her. Looking down she saw the pendant of the necklace he had bought for her the first time she went out in the city with him. Smiling a little she brought a hand up to hold it between her index finger and thumb, rotating it so that the opal glimmered as it was moved.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm
Bomani smiled, his chin on her shoulder. He watched her look at the pendant, also looking into the opal as the glimmered.
"Did you know, that the opal represents beauty for my tribe?" he whispered. He smiled. "That's why I think it fits for you." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm
((Sorry for disappearing. I'm supposed to be doing a project right now. sweatdrop ))

"Really?" Chione whispered, glancing back at her fiancĂ©. "Thank you, it really is beautiful." She said softly, remembering him buying it for her. Her eyes widened a little, realizing that he was showing his affection even back then. "I should have known." She murmured.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:32 pm
"It's alright." Bomani whispered, understanding instantly why she said she should have known. "I don't blame you, nor am I angry at you. It's in the past now, we're together now, to be married in only a few hours." he whispered, kissing her just behind her ear.

[You can work on that project if you need to ^^]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm
((It's alright, it's not due for some time. ^^))

Chione sighed as she felt him kiss her skin, now excited for their union. "In only a few hours..." She repeated. "I love you, Bomani." She whispered, turning now so that she faced him. She moved so that she straddled him, still being held close but now able to look in his eyes.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm
"I love you too, Chione." Bomani whispered, smiling as he looked into her eyes, slowly getting lost in them and their beautiful colour. He kept her close, not wanting to let her go.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:42 pm
Holding his cheek with a gentle hand Chione maintained eye contact, feeling nothing but love for the man who held her. Leaning in she gave him a tender kiss on the lips, closing her eyes as she poured her love into it.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm
Bomani closed his eyes and gave in to her kiss, feeling the love behind it. He kept her close and kept as sitting up as he could, although he did lean back a little while she held her kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 pm
Chione held the kiss as long as she could, and parted when she needed some air. Sighing, she placed her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes before kissing his neck. She placed her hands on his back, moving them up and down as she savored this moment with him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Bomani sighed happily when he felt her hands on his back, rubbing it gently. He didn't say anything...the moment seemed to perfect to break.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 pm
Beginning to nuzzle his neck Chione's thoughts began to look to the future. "Bomani," she began, "can we have a house by the ocean?" She asked. She had heard about the large body of water, where the eye could see the ends of the earth. But, she had never seen it for herself.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 pm
Bomani smiled, nodding. "Of course, Chione." he said. "We usually head North to do some trading with people from across the ocean, then head South again." he explained. It was a good few months from here to the edge of Egypt, but they were close.

[We'll say we were close to the Nile Delta, which is very close to the Mediterranean. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm
((Ok, sure thing))

"Yay." Chione said softly, continuing to peruse his neck. "That way, we can bring our child to the beach every day." She said, a small smile appearing on her face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 pm
Bomani smiled happily. "It'll be perfect." he said softly, closing his eyes and imagining it happening: the three of them at the beach, playing with their child in the surf.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games