Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:19 pm
ramenli
Open class forfeit?

So after take four of "Make a legal document and..."

I've pretty well run out of anything whatsoever to say rp wise because of the class length. It is a fairly repetitious class, with a minimum of 9 or so posts until you fail.

Could there be an option of when your student obviously cannot pass for them to forfeit?

Or maybe some additional rp prompts? Something special if you roll something specific? Something to spice up the wave 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 stuff as after 20+ waves in attempts its just a matter of "Yin swing sword. Yin smash."

I'll admit it, I just want Yin to have the ability to sparkle XD

zoobey

Changed to 2d20!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 am
Would the haunted house that's been mentioned/seen a lot happen to be the Amityville haunted house?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 am
Blade_Kuroda
Would the haunted house that's been mentioned/seen a lot happen to be the Amityville haunted house?

"The door to the house is open, and a few students would remember the treasure room inside it, or the hundreds of other rooms they explored during Red's field trip."

Hope that helps you atm unless a mod says otherwise? ;D

Edit: Unless you are asking something completely different. I shouldn't read this thread within 15 min of getting up  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 am
I did mean something else. XD I know it is the same house as the field trip but I'm asking if it is THE Amityville haunted house.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm
Is the new theater class ICly happening during the status affect prompt or is it at a different time?

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 pm
Blade: ~ it's not, its a very haunted house that has always been a haunted structure/land throughout the ages, but, due to efforts from a variety of directions, it's relatively unknown in the modern human world.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am
Just kindof curious~ I know if students dissipate very much they start getting...side effects. About how many dissipations would it take before they start showing effects? And what would the beginning effects be?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 pm
If they are continuously dissipated (like dissipate, respawn in a few hours, and then dissipate again right after spawning) there's a chance that their respawn will corrupt, and they'll lose limbs in the process, possibly very important ones. Or, in very extreme and rare cases, simply never respawn again at all. Otherwise the side effects are very temporary, such as grogginess and a headache, low HP.

Dissipating once every few days in no big deal though.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm
Could there be a DMV in Halloween?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:44 pm
yup ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm
Sweeet, cuz this is getting funny<3 *writing up a Roch and the DMV solo* Thanks Liz!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 am
Ok, we know what happens when a reaper does a messy job when reaping, but what happens when no one does it at all? Basically leaving all fear in the soul upon death.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:32 pm
human soul moves on ~ maybe a zombie or ghosts rises, or maybe that fear just spawns a few minipets, or possibly nothing visible comes from it at all ~ and the reapers just don't get that extra bit of FEAR  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:10 pm
Would students sense their own emblems? Like if someone else is carrying it, or slipped it back into their room?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 am
Naw ~ not unless they came into contact with it.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games