Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded. "I didn't brew it, and I am not about to ask a professor. Love potions are... illegal..." she said, looking up at him. She really didn't know what to do, but it probably called for a trip to the library. She stood to her feet, her dress poofing out and heels clicking. "Come on then. We have research to do and potions to brew."'

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Hurt.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam grunted when Remy threw out the idea of getting the Professor to help. "I guess we'll just have to break into the Potions cabinet again to get the necessary ingredients. Hope your spell work is better than mine," he said. Sam pushed his partially eaten plate forward and stood up. "Let's see what we can find in the library."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette wanders into the Great Hall during her lunch hour, taking her seat at the Gryffindor table and placing some sliced bread, fruit, and meat onto her plate. Her last class had been over with rather quickly, and she had nothing else left to do today, except for an Astronomy lesson much later tonight. Her eyes wander the hall quietly while she absently brings a strawberry to her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image User Image
Third YearGryffindorPureblood
User Image
Ϩean sat at the Gryffindor table, they had done horrible this year, not even breaking triple digit points. He sighed. “Well I guess we did all we could.” he said with a sigh
User Image
{OoC:}

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Third YearGryffindorPureblood
User Image
Ҝeith stepped up to the table clearly annoyed. Gryffindor had LOST. Probably because they didn't let Him on the quidditch team this year. That damn new captain had no idea what he was doing.“We should've won.” he grumbled.
User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:39 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli walked quietly to the table, a bit more subdued than usual. They had lost every single game, Cait hadn't played once the entire year and she had failed. She sighed and sat down at the table, not paying attention to who was around her. When she finally did look up, she found herself next to none other than Keith Alvern. The stupid git that had screamed at her last year for missing one goal. She bit her tongue, forcing herself not to say something snarky as the kid exclaimed that they should've won.
OOC:...

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Gryffindors
Doing: End of the Year Feast

Sam yawned as he walked into the Great Hall for the end of the year feast. Gryffindor was trounced this year, both in House points and Quidditch. He had started the year dating Caitlin Engels and ended it in the arms of Remy Bleiddiaid. The year had had its ups and downs. He sighed as he flopped down onto the bench at the table and saved the seat beside him for his girlfriend.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm
How did this happen to me
I guess, I'm to blame
I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
I just refuse to see
My mind is Anarchy
Anticipating and debating what is left for me

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Half-blood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Rei couldn't believe it was already the end of the year. He felt like he had just got here. The entire he had barely spoken to anyone and basically made no friends, unless he could count Alaric, who he was really just messing with for no better excuse than he wanted some entertainment. Rei wasn't a terrible kid, he just was really bad at talking to people, or making real connections and relationships. He had gone far to long with just his sister to really care about other people that much. It was just Rui. She was the only one important to him. Well Ryn had been important too... but Ryn was gone and he and Rui were alone. With a quick glance up and down the table, Rei plopped into a seat and waited for the feast to be over.

I look for help
Can't find it anywhere
My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
Look to the sky and find
Even the heavens cry
Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Gryffindor ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi practically skipped her way into the hall, except she wasn't really skipping. She'd never let herself be caught dead skipping, but the same emotion was put into her simple walk. She strode over to the table and found a seat easily. As much as she loved the school, actually having food, and meeting people, she was excited to be going home. Her little brothers were probably hurting back at the orphanage without her to get them money for food and clothes and other such necessities and she was worried about them. If she wasn't there to get them things, she was afraid they would turn to the same life she had chosen. She didn't want that for them. She could deal with it, even enjoy it at times, but she would never wish it upon her innocent baby brothers.

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
The One I Love Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Second YearGryffindorChaserSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Remy walked into the Great Hall, choosing a seat between her brother and her boyfriend. She looked up when she heard... one of the Alvern twins complaining. She quirked an eyebrow, frowning a bit. "We should have, indeed. Perhaps you would like to enlighten us on why?" She gave a pleasant smile, as she always did.

Romy smiled at Sam, waving a bit. He figured he could at least hold a conversation with the boy. "Hullo Sam, how are you this evening?" His lilting voice was soft and pleasant. His blue eyes sparkled behind his glasses, making him seem overeager.
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User ImageUser Image  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Gryffindors
Doing: End of the Year Feast

Sam put his arm around Remy when she sat down beside him and smiled at her. "Hey babe. Hey Rom. I'm good, how are you?" he asked of the younger boy. He was only half paying attention to Romulus though, listening to Remy and Keith's conversation.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year/Single/Pureblood

Yvette filed in with the rest of the Gryffindors, taking a seat for the end of the year feast. It had been quite a year, though she still hadn't really made friends. 'Perhaps next year,' she thought as she sat alone, twiddling her thumbs quietly. She was disappointed that Gryffindor had lost the House Cup by such a large margin. But what could she have done..? She'd gained a bunch of points in her classes, but it just wasn't good enough. Quietly, she takes a glance down the table to see who had appeared so far.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:09 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Reminiscent
What I am doing: Thinking of the good ol' days
What I want to be doing: Who knows?

Jay walked into the Great Hall. He was almost a sixth year...already. William was almost graduated. One more year to be exact. Belle was too. He couldn't believe that time has flown this fast. It seemed like yesterday he saw Will and Belle finally start dating. It seemed like yesterday that he met the girl he originally almost fell in love with...Tristain. It seemed like yesterday that she had to pack her bags and leave forever. He remembered her head peeking from the car, a tear in both of their eyes.He still had the pin that she charmed back during third year. The effects he wish not disclose. Newlyn still to this day did not know about this pin, nor did she ever need to. It did not concern her.

Jayden looked around, trying to figure out who to sit with, but he soon figured out that there was no one. He was sure the Quidditch team didn't like him, probably due to the quarrel he had in this very spot the year before this. Remy, for whatever reason, did not like him any longer. Sam, was still the arrogant person he was the year before. And the others were young kids, all in which he would never get along with. Times like this remind him of the time when his friends were great. But one trumped them all, except for Tristain herself. Believe it or not, to this day, he missed Colton, the overprotective brother of the girl he liked. IT was amazing how similar the two were. Jayden was just realizing this. Despite it being said by William thousands of times.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Cameron Rowley: Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron made his way toward the Gryffindor table. His eyes fell onto the gorgeous, orange head of his girlfriend's. "Hey, Elli," he said as he sat down across from her. Next to her was one of the Alvern twins. Keith to be precise. The smile on Cameron's face faded. He had made beater, and Keith didn't. Hopefully, the twin wouldn't say anything about it. At least not now. Not in front of everyone.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Cameron Rowley|||Gryffindor Chaser|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Elli had quickly lost interest in what was going on around her, and had instead been staring across at her sister and cousin. It seemed like their roles had flip flopped which made her happy for Gracie... but concerned for her twin. She winced visibly when Ver slammed her head into the table for what must have be the ninth or tenth time. 'Ver... talk to me... tell me what's wrong....You don't have to do this alone.' She jumped, suddenly brought out of her thoughts by the sound of her boyfriend's voice. She turned her attention to him and smiled."Hey there cutie."

Love interest: Cam... (:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games