Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:54 am
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter looked over as some of his fellow Slytherin debated life. One boy, who appeared to be around Pete's age, seemed to see life as a competition. Peter of course had this opinion. He definitely didn't want to spend his life as second best either. There was a different opinion fired back at the boy. Pete didn't agree with the response fully. "Well I do share the belief that life is a competition and ambition will guide us to victory. Courage is only strengthened by ambition. Wisdom is gained through ambitious acts. Shouldn't we only be loyal to those that have our common goals?"

OCC: Did the food come yet?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The seconds dropped like heavy stones in the hourglass, faster than Dom could have ever remembered it otherwise as he firmly wrapped his fingers around her hand, sliding his arm free as he slipped his robes back and stood. The sorting seemed to be ending, and the last trickles of students were reaching the table. He nodded, subtle and covert, to Eliora, barely even noticing the genuinely odd look that Damien had had. If he had known, he might have made the same connection as to why Damien hadn’t seen the look that Dom had given him earlier, but…

”C’mon, before the headmistress begins her speech,” Dominic ushered under his breath as they slithered down the aisle to the great double doors and snaked into the antechamber and down into the dungeons, noticed by only the keenest eyes and remembered by only a rarer few minds.

[[[to dungeon staircase?]]]]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora, Damien, and Marina,
at Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm
Allister Blasterblade
First Year-Slytherin-Pure Blood

╔═══════════════════╗

Height: 5’4” ☣ Weight: 110lbs ☣ Age: 11

╚═══════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allister sat down with the other Slytherin students and waited to see what's next. He said nothing to no one and just sat down and looked forward towards the Headmaster and other professors. He wondered what to do now that we're sorted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

A second new year spoke up on the matter and Ronyo turned to look at the new addition to the conversation. The boy seemed average but his words spoke of someone who the hat seemed to get dead on in the choice. It seemed that in Slytherin it was either glaringly obvious why a person was in the house or just completely baffling. Courage strengthened through ambition, and wisdom gained through ambitious acts? It was not completely false nor was it completely true though. Sometimes all a person needed to be brave or courageous was a reason not a goal. Wisdom could also be obtained just for the simple idea to obtain the wisdom, though true an amount of ambition was needed for the act but then all the houses had interconnected idea just some stronger than others in area. The part Ronyo took a stronger disliking to was the last idea, loyal only to those with common goals. That wasn't loyalty that was using another person until you didn't need them anymore. Ronyo smiled though and still knew these were young students with only what they had heard in their households to go on for life understandings and ideas.

"Things are rarely ever that simple, courage of heart does not always need a goal, wisdom can be obtained purely for obtaining it at times. Ambition is a broad term that you could easily put in place for anything because in its simplest form ambition is wishing to have a goal you want to achieve. Everyone has goals and dreams, so that makes everyone equal in the idea," Ronyo looked over to the other tables and grinned, "and loyalty is the hardest and strongest aspect to hold on to. True loyalty is someone willing to fight alongside you, tell you deepest secrets to, and be willing to die for you and you in turn for them. People who have great loyalty usually have a large number of people backing them up, and if you mess with one you mess with the whole group."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin First Year~Half-Blood

Daniel glanced over at the other boy who had spoken up. He listened to both the new boy's comment and Ronyo's response. "Oh, I agree loyalty has a place," he said, eyes deceptively lazy. "For example, there is only one time my older sister and I really get along. Threaten our little sister, and we'll drop whatever quarrel we have going and turn on the threat before you can blink." His smile as he said this was slow and mean.

"That said, loyalty has degrees. Pack loyalty against outsiders, like I assume is encouraged with these house divisions, family loyalty, personal loyalty, loyalty to an ideal, really, there are quite a few shades to it. But honestly, quite a bit of that relies on trust. And while Hufflepuffs might be willing to trust that perfect strangers will be good and kind, well, sheep find comfort in large groups. That way, when one of the flock gets picked off by the wolves, they still have plenty of shoulders to cry on," Daniel said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius overheard some of the chat Ronyo was having. He glanced over hoping it would make him feel better. He heard a bit about family loyalty and scoffed.“That's a laugh.” He said more to himself then anyone.
User Image

Xistund

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 am
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter didn't necessarily agree with either of them. He'd try to end the conversation, rather than escalate it. "Well house loyalty is probably most important here. I'll try my best to fit in here among Slytherin." One boy who considered ambition broad, seemed older than everyone else. "So I'm guessing you know when we get to eat? My goal right now is to have a full stomach. As with any goal, I'll let my drive help me accomplish the goal" Peter knew the discussion hadn't changed him at all. He still held a firm belief that only the ambitious prevailed. No matter where one's ambition lied, as long as they stuck to it they would become a winner. He also wanted to learn the name of the boy who had similar ideals ad himself. He seemed around the same age as Pete, so they could grow as allies.

OCC: (None)

User ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 am
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle glanced towards the group of first years Ronyo was speaking with. Their conversation was of the same type that Ronyo seemed to have with many first years every year. This bunch though, seemed to be more interesting than last years. She raised an eyebrow when Darius half interrupted half muttered to himself. "Don't agree with family loyalty?" She asked him, a small smirk forming on her lips as she spoke. She had never really interacted with the kid except for once during the sorting feast last year, but she had heard a lot about him from her sisters over summer. Their letters had come every week if not every day and had gone unanswered all summer.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari watched as sorting concluded. It had been a very interesting end of the year and summer. She'd had a lot to deal with and smooth over with certain familys and sadly hadn't had much time for the man she'd truly wanted to spend time with. Her eyes scanned to room to see he had yet to arrive. Though being on time usually wasn't his style. She let out a sign and stood. Her heels clicked on the stone floor as she moved to the podium."Welcome new students to Hogwarts. For those of you returning from years before, we are glad to have you back. I am sure we are to have another wonderful year. I do sadly have to inform you of a student's passing. Draoran Blackstone is no longer with us, please keep the Blackstone family in your hearts. Student's are reminded that the Forest is off limits without a professor, hence the name Forbidden Forest. Now everyone please have a wonderful year, and let us eat!" Finishing up her speech the tables filled with food and drink. She turned and took her seat once more. Picking at the food now infront of her but not really eating. Her eyes looking for the face she longed to see.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda slowly dumped some food onto her plate. She didn't put a lot since she felt slightly sick. That was due to the fact that the feast had already started, but Leonidas was still nowhere to be seen. Where is he? she wondered, darting her eyes to the entrance of the Great Hall.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius looked to the girl and said coldly “Family loyalty is only good for the pure stock of the family. Once something is wrong with you your treated like your a vile rat.” He should know about the subject his own father Shaw hates him because he was born from a muggle woman.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle shook her head at the boy's heated words. "You take the word family, to literally. Family doesn't always mean blood, and in some cases your blood ties are not anywhere near who your family are. I have a lot of blood family. But out of all of them, I consider maybe two of them my family if that. I also have Olyvia. I raised her, but she isn't related to me in anyway. She's still my sister. My best friend is my family too. They are the only people I'm loyal too." It wasn't the totally truth of course, she was also loyal to Tay and maybe even Ronyo, on good days, but the part about family was one of the most honest things she had ever said at school. She glanced up as the headmistress spoke and then let her eyes roam across the table to where people were still discussing. Her eyes fell on Tay once again, a small smirk lighting her lips before she returned her attention to Darius. She was awaiting his reaction to her words.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius saw the food but was not vary hungry. “So then Family is just a word to be thrown around, its all useless.” He was annoyed seeing Ver getting really close to that ravenclaw boy. They been separated less then a night and she was talking to a new boy who was clearly flirting with her.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle shook her head. "Loyalty and Family aren't useless." She glanced to where he was glaring at and smirked when she saw who it was. Her sister, and some Ravenclaw boy. "You're loyal to her, and if you want to win her heart, you'll have to prove that loyalty." She raised an eyebrow at him, as she turned back to face him once again.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

User Image
₯arius saw the two ravenclaws leaving and he stood up.“Just stay out of it.” He said and headed off.
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games