Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:46 pm
So...many..hours...
Finally finished my page on deviantart since Sakiimi gave me a subby and I can now put pics and stuff in my journal.
http://zellal.deviantart.com/journal/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 pm
FalconWyng
Krissim Klaw
Well was playing around with different styles on photoshop and did this piece of Arklay, one of Affy's characters. whee

User Image

I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you ^.^  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:06 pm
Krissim Klaw
Thanks to Shinigami showing me how to color pencil lines in photoshop, we have the color version of my above pic. XD

User Image

Aww Kriss....I love it! That was such a sad scene... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:09 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Thanks to Shinigami showing me how to color pencil lines in photoshop, we have the color version of my above pic. XD

User Image

Aww Kriss....I love it! That was such a sad scene... crying
Yes it was, that's why I couldn't resist drawing it. Poor little Sirus *clings*  

Krissim Klaw

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:14 pm
User Image

*Skimpers off to finnish shading in her obligation pictures now*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:02 am
Oh Sakii.....that's amazing, as usual!

I was chatting with Yuki and we created a fursona for her...and here she is! *skitters off to do more Zanzi art*

User Image  

Manda_Tifa

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Doodle I did while messing around with my webcam while talking to a friend..

I'm in one of those ruts right now where it feels like I'm wasting my time sharing my art on DA (after spending 6+hours inking and coloring the damn piece).. I'm tired of the popluarity contest... Apparently, I don't have what it takes that some people somehow have that makes them popluar..Even when their art isn't all that great (I've seen real crap get the "omg it's the greatest piece in the world. Fave it!" and I'm sitting there thinking "What is the deal with this?"). I don't get why someone of the same talent gets ignored while the other is being worshipped? (I could draw like Todd Lockwood and no one would give a crap..-_-..)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:39 am
Kakarotto-san
Doodle I did while messing around with my webcam while talking to a friend..

I'm in one of those ruts right now where it feels like I'm wasting my time sharing my art on DA (after spending 6+hours inking and coloring the damn piece).. I'm tired of the popluarity contest... Apparently, I don't have what it takes that some people somehow have that makes them popluar..Even when their art isn't all that great (I've seen real crap get the "omg it's the greatest piece in the world. Fave it!" and I'm sitting there thinking "What is the deal with this?"). I don't get why someone of the same talent gets ignored while the other is being worshipped? (I could draw like Todd Lockwood and no one would give a crap..-_-..)

I would care. I would most definatly care. Its just that your skills in drawing Danny are so fantasic, he just looks like you cropped him from the cartoon. Seriously, it does.  

Angel Natavi

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:19 pm
Angel Natavi

I would care. I would most definatly care. Its just that your skills in drawing Danny are so fantasic, he just looks like you cropped him from the cartoon. Seriously, it does.

thanks

Sorry it's just lately this has been bothering me. Yes, I know I should only be drawing for myself. I can draw just as good some of these "popluars" yet feels like I'm doing something wrong..What is it that makes them popluar or so special? The popluars get flocked to on everything they post, even crappy sketches that look like a five year old drew getting 100's of comments and favorites like it's greatest thing in the world. And it's really sad when people create fan clubs for these artists like they're art gods and have to be worshipped.. It makes me wonder if I even improved at all or should even bother to do so. I kind of need the feedback because that tells me someone is interested in it and because I do commission work I need it in order to sell my art as a product as seeing as of this moment, I can't get a job.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:17 pm
Hey. The only reason I don't buy a comission from you right now, is because I only have like a dollar twenty in change. That, and I don't know your address. So. Does this help at all? I mean, knowing that the only thing stopping me from buying art is having no money.  

Angel Natavi

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:21 pm
Angel Natavi
Hey. The only reason I don't buy a comission from you right now, is because I only have like a dollar twenty in change. That, and I don't know your address. So. Does this help at all? I mean, knowing that the only thing stopping me from buying art is having no money.

I usually give out either my paypal address or my street address after someone states on the kind of payment.

I guess the term "starving artist" applies to a lot of us. x_x  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:50 pm
I understand how you feel. But I don't know how to explain it other than...life is unfair. Popularity often does not have to do with one's talents, but how many people they know. Most of the people watching me in DA and FA are either people from the guild or I watched them first. I stopped putting art in the arena on gaia long ago 'cause I kept getting jerks make stupid comments and I saw the crappiest artwork get high scores while breathtaking masterpieces got lower. I dunno. Crazy messed up world, but don't get discouraged.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 pm
Here you go Krissim..XD..A Danny and Goku pic.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:02 pm
Kakarotto-san

That's awesome XD  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:48 pm
Kakarotto-san

Ha, that's to awsome. XD

(Pats Goku on the head) Hate to tell you but you are an old man in human years. XD  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games