Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond was still amazed at the fact that he was prefect for his house. Him prefect his whole year wasn’t exactly fond of him. The only luck he had making any sort of friendships with were those younger then him. Aside from Savannah of course, since she happened to be a year above. Then there was Leon someone he figured didn’t hate him anymore but would admit that they might have some kind of a friendship going there. Either way the fifth year didn’t think that it mattered. Leon would never admit it and Raymond wasn’t about to either.

Walking through the platform and onto the train, Raymond’s milk snake Red was draped around his neck. As he found a spot in the prefects’ carriage he wondered how this would work out. Sure he was a perfectionist and with that in mind he was pretty sure he’d do the job right. How hard was it to take the first years to the common room? Raymond didn’t think it would prove to be difficult. For now though he’d wait to hear everything that had to be said, perhaps see who his partner in fifth year would be and who made head boy and girl. Then he supposed walking the express would also be on the list but that would be a bit later. This year was sure to be interesting even with his exams.

With: Other prefects most likely...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Julius listened to Anna as she answered his question. Apparently she was the type that preferred books. That’s what he got out of what she had to say. She certainly didn’t like learning in a classroom. Though, he didn’t mind classroom settings, did like to read. It sounded to him like your stereotypical Ravenclaw but then again maybe not. Then there was her mention of adventures… that sounded like his cousin, Gryffindor most likely. The whole time she talked, Julius found himself analyzing, not that he was any good at it. Anna even apologized for being awkward? That’s what she went with. He was going with chatty.

“I suppose so. I’d like to see the Slytherin common room for myself.” Julius replied before thinking about what his preference was. He didn’t think he had a preference. “You don’t have to apologize.” He told her before adding. “As for your other question, I like reading. I suppose if the professors we have are knowledgeable about their subjects they wouldn’t be too horrible to deal with. I would give us a chance to share what we’ve learned from the books we’ve read.” Truth was Julius loved to prove he knew what he was talking about. Without classes he wouldn’t get a chance to show that.

As the train began on its way the topic of pets came up. Apparently Anna had a cat named Whiskers. Julius wasn’t about to say that it was a creative name for a cat but he wouldn’t judge her name choices. “I have an owl. He’s a great horned owl, mostly dark brown with a bit of white. I decided to name him Varus.” He answered her. “Did you get Whiskers for school or did you have him previously?” He asked somewhat curiously.

With : Anna

Attire : Casual (if you can call it that)

OCC : - - -

Newsies Boy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

Anna looked out the window as the train left the station. She smiled when she heard he wanted to see the Slytherin common room. That was the house she was hoping to get sorted into. She continued to listen to Julius as he spoke. I really hope to get sorted into Slytherin. I also suppose you are right that the classroom setting allows us to share what we learn, but I just, I don't know about the classroom, I don't particularly do well in a structured setting. Also about my cat, yes I got him for school, I prefer a cat as they can be smart and cunning, but they will also show affection and provide comfort. For your owl, that is a great name, how did you come up with the name?" Anna looked around and then looked out the window at the scenery that was passing by. "Do you ever just look at the scenery and wish you could just see everything? I prefer night time due to the stars, but this scenery has a calming effect in my eyes. I am just nervous, I haven't been to a school away from home before. Just nervous."

OOC:

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:15 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Julius certainly was interested when Anna mentioned she too wanted to be in Slytherin. If that were to happen then his theory on them being potential housemates wasn’t completely far off. Course just because someone wanted to be in Slytherin didn’t mean they belonged there. The same could be said about all houses. “Perhaps we’ll be housemates.” He commented before adding. “So you’re an ‘at your own pace’ type then?” He questioned her with a raised brow. Julius was much the same though he was also home schooled all his life.

Julius had to agree with Anna’s statement on cats. Though, he also believed a snake was far more cunning then a cat. “My father insisted I have an owl so that I could keep in touch with the family.” He told her before adding. “Though, I can’t argue with that and he’s a good owl.” She then complimented him on the name he chose for his owl and asked how he came up with it. “Thank you, I named after the Var River in France. The river translates to Varus in Latin.” Julius shared with her.

Looking out the window as the world went by he couldn’t really say he paid much attention to nature. Though, he read books about landmarks and rivers. Julius looked over at Anna when she spoke again. “I can’t say I have. Though, it is a nice view.” He answered her. “My cousin is more the type. If he could spend his nights looking at the night sky he would. He’s a third year here.” Julius mentioned. She sure did sound like his cousin. Not that it was a horrible thing.

When Anna mentioned she was nervous about going to a school far from home, Julius nodded in understanding. “I was homeschooled for most of my life. So, I can relate.” He told her though he didn’t see why anyone would be nervous. Perhaps there were reasons one could be but he didn’t see it. “Like you said earlier it’s an adventure, right?”

OCC : omg Julius is using her words!

Newsies Boy

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 pm
Anna Adair
Unsorted Hogwarts Student

Anna grinned brightly at the housemate comment. She looked at him to show she was paying attention. "Yes I am a 'At my own pace' type. Also yeah, maybe we will be housemates, that actually would be cool. You seem down to earth." Anna Reached in her pocket and pulled out a few pieces of candy. She then proceeded to offer him a piece. This kid is not half bad at all, and seems he might actually be a decent person. He may actually make a decent friend. Anna thought. She would not want to go through first year without a friend or atleast an acquaintance.

Anna could feel the train coming to a stop in Hogsmeade station but wanted to continue the conversation. "You took my words and just used them towards me, sneaky sneaky. Yes an adventure. I see we are pulling up to our destination. According to My mum we have a grand feast after we are sorted into our houses. I suppose though right now we should gather our stuff." Anna stood up. She didn't really know the route to take off the train. She hoped there would be somebody to guide them. "Say, did your parents or cousin tell you anything about this school? Also would you want to continue this conversation while getting off the train?" Anna gathered her things and motioned for him to follow her. After a long train ride she needed some fresh air.

OOC:

=Text
=Speech
=Thoughts

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:10 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Second Years

With : Each other...

User ImageUser Image
All four girls piled into a compartment. Kimberly sat in the corner quietly as the train pulled out of the station. Candace didn’t question it as she collapsed in her seat. Alana and Minako soon followed in one after the other. Both girls were quick to pull out their respective notebooks. Alana got into her zone of writing, while Minako did the same with her drawing. Candace after a short while of dealing with silence pushed herself into the corner before bringing her feet up and onto Kimberly’s lap.

“Seriously,” Kimberly said the moment Candace did it. “What?” Candace questioned her Slytherin friend. “Get off would you.” She told her in response. “Alright, sheesh… bark my head off why don’t you.” She said before tucking her feet under herself. Going into her bag she pulled out her own pad of paper. If Kimberly wasn’t going to be nice then she’d just do her own thing. Since she wasn’t in a good mood, Kimberly resorted to looking out the window at the world passing by.

From time to time Alana would glance up from her pages and looking out the window. Though, she found her gaze floating over to Kimberly. “Hey Kim, do you mind taking a look at these lyrics?” Alana asked her friend with a small smile. “Sure…” Kimberly answered taking the notebook from her Hufflepuff friend. Reading them she tried to put some kind of a sound behind them. Humming the words as she read them grabbed Candace’s attention. “What we got?” She asked curiously looking up from her work. “These are pretty good. Though, I’m not sure about this part here.” She commented leaning over so that Alana and Candace could see what she talking about.

Alana, Kimberly, and Candace began working on it together, which led to Minako jumping on board as well. It didn’t take long before the problems of the day vanished and the girls were happily singing together. The next thing they knew the train was pulling into Hogsmeade station where they would take their trip back to Hogwarts.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

Alana ~ Status : Calm Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Annoyed Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Relaxing Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
Julius Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Family Heir

Julius couldn’t honestly say he’d ever been called down to earth before. Though, he supposed he’d take the compliment. “I’ve never been called down to earth before.” He said taking the candy offered to him. Usually he wouldn’t but figured it would be rude if he turned it down. One piece of candy certainly wouldn’t kill him. Julius would admit he was glad that his first social interaction with a classmate wasn’t going horrible. In fact, he didn’t expect it to be going this well.

Feeling the train pull in Julius looked back out the window to see the station come into view. Looking back to Anna as she spoke, for the first time he grinned. He took pride in using someone’s words even if he much preferred using his own. Though, he wasn’t the type for adventures he knew school would be a grand one. “They have value in this instance I believe.” He added before standing. Anna mentioned something about the feast and then asked if anyone from his family mentioned anything about the school. On top of that she asked him we would be willing to continue their conversation while they got off the train.

Julius nodded at her continuing the conversation while they got off the train before grabbing his stuff. “Yes, my parents did mention some things.” He answered following her out of the compartment. “We are to take boats across the lake. Some tactic to get the rest of the students to the school first I suspect.” He said as they got off the train. “The grounds keep is usually in charge of that.” That part he got from Richard who for some reason actually bothered to mention it. Then again Julius didn’t expect much from his cousin.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

OCC : - - -

Newsies Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:27 pm
Cause you don't know me, I don't know you
So don't approach me, I won't approach you
And don't insult me, I won't insult you
Cause you don't know what I will or I won't do
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
15. | Muggleborn | Slytherin Fifth Year| Prefect

Wren arrived at the platform late which is something he preferred and hated. He preferred it because he didn't have to deal with running into anyone he might know and might try to sit with him but he hated it because he would be caught up in the rush to get on the train and the chances of getting a compartment to himself was severely limited. But dammit he wasn't going to get that option anyway was he? Since he got made a ******** prefect. Who in their goddamn mind at that stupid school was tripped out enough to think he would be a good role model? It couldn't have been because of his grades, they weren't awful but if he had to guess he was pretty sure that guy who rivaled Borson in terms of happy sunniness was at the top for grades. And in personality.

Seriously, did they ******** forget the guy was a Slytherin when they named him?

He wouldn't be surprised since he sometimes forgot himself. But still there had to have been someone because really, the guy who talked to no one, scowled at everything, and literally killed someone was the sort of person they wanted. ******** backwards magic school. Wren scowled his way through the masses thankful of his new long legs to help him out and made his way onto the train patting his pocket absentmindedly to ensure his new pet was alright and getting a squeak in response. As predicted, he chose another mouse as his pet instead of a cat or god forbid an owl and was actually given the chance to name it. He chose Munster though the daft thing preferred peanuts and seemed to have the worst gas after ingesting cheese.

Wren finally found a compartment that at least seemed empty and took a low sigh of relief as he dropped into a seat and pulled out a textbook. It was ******** stupid of them to give them extra s**t to do during a school year that had ******** important tests but what could you do. He figured he'd do alright with Charms and Herbology the former due to its ease and the latter because of its ******** common sense. So he only had to focus on his other eight or so subjects. Great. Transfiguration was going to be his ball buster for the year, he could feel it, so he figured the least he could do was go over past formulas and made sure they stuck so he could at the very least get a passing grade.

Make no mistake, I'm the Golden State heavyweight
Bein underrated gave me time to create it
Can you relate? I renovate, straight out the gate
Carried my weight, but seem to receive nothin but hate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Mood: excited!
Companions: stacy
Thoughts: yay new year!

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

outfit

He had dropped his backpack on the floor in the corner of the compartment propped against the seat and attempt to flatten his supper messed hair now thanks to Stacy and his dad playing with it, when he heard a familiar hyper voice. "Gertie!" Hikaru said happily. "Yeah! Join us there's room." He didn't sit down right away he was trying to open the window to be able to see if his parents were able to watch him leave like they did last year. He understood if his little sis needed the attention more. Hikaru could handle himself, but he definitely wanted to try and wave if he could.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

BunnyCheeks1114

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:33 pm
You fall through the trees,
And you pray with your knees on the ground.
For the things that you need...
With your lust and your greed weighing down.
And you weaken your love,
And you hold it above your head.
Success is a song of the heart, not a song of your bed!

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Donella blinked a little, then hurried after Rayne, not at all used to being the one following after. She was the Big Sister at home, after all- she was used to Billy trailing after her. Even in school she'd always been 'a leader'- it was in all her report cards! Sometimes paired with the phrases 'demanding' and 'bossy', but her point remained. The other girl didn't look all too thrilled to be in her company, but some vindictive part of Donella decided she was going to ensure she was right by Rayne's side the entire train ride... After all, she'd never explicitly told her to go away. And she certainly wasn't about to ride alone like some friendless waif. The blonde followed her fellow first year into an empty compartment, taking a seat by the window and letting her cat out of her cage as the train prepared to leave the station. Beira was still a kitten, and a bit rambunctious, wandering around on the seats, purring happily. "Her name is Beira," Donella explained. "She's a Scottish Fold- that's why her ears are down. Do you have a pet?"

OOC:
Summer II

And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...
Marching away from the stream;
This tree, it will die without leaves.
This tree, it will die, this tree, it will die.
And we all still die, yeah, we all still die-
What will you leave behind, oh, we all still die...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 am

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Sitting in the train compartment, Rayne watched as Donella released a small kitten from a cage. She didn't particularly hate animals, but the fact that needed her to survive was... well, it went against Rayne's survival mentality. Donella had asked if she had a pet and Rayne flashed back to the same conversation she'd had with Wesley. There was no way she'd have been able to take care of a pet at her foster home. They barely took care of her in the first place. So, why would they spring for food for a pet. Besides, she was sure one of her foster brothers or sisters would probably kill it anyway. "Oh, um, no. I don't. I couldn't... The family wouldn't allow it." There, that sounded at least like what someone with actual parents might say. God, she hoped she wasn't raising any suspicions. She didn't want to go into what being a foster child was like, especially not with someone she didn't trust. Donella might still be useful to her for the time being, so she didn't want to burn that bridge.... yet.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood: Chipper
Companions: me!
Thoughts:i should really find a compartment

════════════════════════

Jillian had gotten bummed over the guys on the platform and got over in a second later. She still had an overabundance of energy so her skipping continues even on the train. She stopped only to let someone trough, then it was back to the skipping. She was still looking for the right cabin most were full already and she wanted to find a spot before the trolley lady came by. she was starting to consider just popping her head into random compartments and just straight up asking to join someone in their compartment. she would likely get several no-s before she would get the one yes she needed.

════════════════════════

OoC: OPEN FOR INTERACTION

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:53 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie gave his name to the nice girl Crys and Chances dad helped him get his stuff loaded up. He wanted to keep Artemis, who he decided to nickname Artie, with him. It didn't feel right leaving her in the dark all alone. He carried her and his backpack full of comic books and a small lunch his mom packed, she had made his weird favorite grilled cheese sandwich with onions in it. He had spotted Gertie, but she seemed to had found her train buddies. He found an empty compartment and went to sit by the window and pulled out a Superman comic, one of the many superhero comics he brought to read on the way to school. He kept an eye out for from what he overheard was an older lady with a cart of sweets. He had some leftover money from his school supply shopping and Mr. Windsor had assured him he wouldn't need it for lunch money where he got to Hogwarts so he was free to spend it here. the train let off it whistle to state it was departure time. Charlie got comfy across a bench and dove into his comic book.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

After a summer of practicing, Skylar was eager to get back to school with her friends and classes. She had her brother push her cart through the barrier onto the platform while she clutched her harp case tightly in her hand. It wasn't as grand of a harp as the one she had at home, bring much smaller in size so Sky could bring it with her to Hogwarts, but it still sounded great. Plus, she could actually carry it, which was always a plus. After her brother helped her unload her cart, he vanished in the crowd to do whatever it was he did, probably Prefect things, Skylar found herself alone, looking around the platform. Her friends were out there somewhere, she was sure, but she didn't feel comfortable wandering aimlessly through the crowd to find them. Instead, Skylar crept along the edge of the platform next to the train, climbing aboard and finding a compartment while there were still a lot of empty ones. She sat down next to the window, setting her harp case on the floor next to her feet, looking out the window at the busy train station. Several minutes passed by before Sky heard the conductor call for the last of the students to board. She looked to the door of the compartment, hoping Dris or someone else she knew would walk by in search of somewhere to sit.

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Esther examined the cross more closely as they boarded the train- it certainly looked expensive, although her own was probably one of the only things of real significant monetary value that she owned, having been her mother's as a child, and her grandmother's before that. "It's beautiful," she said honestly, relieved to hear his parents had not been upset with him over it, although it sounded as if they didn't really see it as anything more than a pretty necklace anyways. The blonde found an empty compartment and led the way in, before nodding to the cage she was carrying with her. "Oh! I got an owl. Jael. She's sleeping, though." She had decided it was probably time to get one, since her parents didn't like having to deal with an owl flying into their home to begin with, so it might as well be one she had trained to be a bit less... unruly. "How was your summer?"

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games