Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 pm
Conrad turned from them all and sat with his wife. He did not know any of his children any more. None of them. He got a mentally unstable queen as his eldest a son who thought he would be king and two rebellious girls who were going to get gravely hurt one day. If Anya came back then, he'd take her to a nice place by a lake and live with her there forever. Away from everyone.

Emma took a deep breath clutching Oscar's limp hand. "He won't know his daughter. . ." Emma breathed. She heard Jamie in the background crying for her mother. "Do it." She said. "I will get him back. He is my husband. I will never abandon him."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm
"Very well," Crystal glowed a bright white, "Then you have been warned."

Focusing the soul that Oscar had given to her, Crystal gave Oscar the life back into his soul. Within moments, Oscar began to stir. His head felt like he had exploded until he felt something soft hold his hand. Was it Crystal? He could scent her nearby. And Emma's... Where was her wretched dog now? Oscar opened his eyes slowly only to see Emma was nearest to him and holding his hand. Yanking it from her grasp, he pulled away from her and groggily pulled himself further away from her, "Don't touch me again. The last thing I need is your stench lingering on me."

"She is your wife, Oscar," Crystal spoke, taking in what was going on with an analytic perspective, "You are married to Emma."

"By some trick..." Oscar growled, then looked at his left hand and fury rushed to him as he quickly stood, "You harpy! How the hell did you corner me into this!? I would never, ever agree to marry someone like you! I had given you my heart and soul before, but you turned and spread your legs for that dirty dog! Take this ring back and give it to someone else more dim-witted than me who'd be foolish enough to spend their life with someone like you!"

Crystal cringed at Oscar's harsh words towards Emma as the vampire stormed towards the witch, grabbing her wrist and pulling her out of Emma's sights. They left the castle, the people seemed in awe at what had happened as he left the castle. This muts've been a new castle. Where was Anya? Oscar took Crystal to the woods though the witch was trying to get him to stop. Oscar then growled, "What the hell happened? I remember that you and I were...you know..a thing, and now i'm married to Emma? I can't love her. She's damaged me far more than she has realized. I don't want her."

"I still need to go to Anya and bring her back," Crystal stated, and then explained what had all happened to them.

Oscar went silent for a moment before holding Crystal's hand. He then pulled her closer until he kissed her. Crystal returned the kiss before pulling away, "Now you know. Before, I had let you go back to Emma and received such brutality from her though I was the kinder one. This time...I will not give you up."

The two went all the way to Anya's snow-covered Amber Castle where Conrad had locked himself away from his wife, abandoning his three children that needed his support more than ever. The twins led the witch and Oscar to where Conrad was grieving. Alexei had joined him, waiting to tell their mother how their father and Emma had abused them swiftly after her death. Crystal revived Anya, who woke with a start and fell out of Conrad's embrace. Anya spoke in her dialect for a moment before realizing where she was and embraced her children.

Alexei and the twins told Anya how Emma had tried to take the crown from them and how Conrad supported Emma. Anya turned to Conrad, "Conrad... I had anticipated that in my death you would make sure Alexei would inherit my throne, and yet you let Emma take that right away from him? You would abandon my children so easily and cater to your own? And then just separate Celia and Luna to their 'mates'? Those boys are not their mates until the girls accept them as such and you know that. How dare you abuse my children! Get out of my sight!"

Anya, herself, shoved Conrad out of the room. How dare he turn his back on his own children. Emma was no longer welcomed and no longer considered family. At this point, Emma did not exist. Anya was hurt and angry that the others would treat her children like common criminals without even honoring the title she had given them. She then turned to see Oscar and Crystal hand in hand. Crystal explained the situation. Anya knew if things were different, she would have opposed the new match and told Oscar to go back to Emma. Now, she supported them.

"If you love each other, stay together," Anya spoke, but then took the crown from Alexei to regain her position as Queen before going to her people.

Alexei and his sisters exchanged a look of worry. Emma and their father would now understand what it would mean not to have their mother as their strongest ally or have Oscar's influence now that he was coupled with Crystal.

"I'm glad to see we have Anya's blessing," Oscar spoke to Crystal as he held her tightly against him, "I want you. I need to get this stench off me and have your scent."

"Oscar..." Crystal breathed before kissing him, having him carry her to the nearest room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 pm
He turned to Oscar. "I can't believe this. After All Emma has done for you. I don't care if you forgot! You are a worse father than I! Thank you Anya, for showing your true colours. I prevented Emma from losing her mind when Oscar left. And this is the thanks I get? I protected our children from her wrath! I protected his child from her wrath. Mark my words witch! If you destroy the only thing Emma ever cared about. She will kill you damn the results. She adores Oscar more than you could ever hope too. May Lilith take pity on you all because I sure as hell won't." He turned to go leaving the whole place. He knew who to go to now.

Emma tried to explain. Tried to tell him she'd left Liam for him. That she loved him but Cystral opened her mouth. She ran after them and heard Anya. Her heart stopped. The world darkened and she felt her world crash. Heart pounding she ran. She couldn't do this! She took her three children and fled. If he didn't believe she was his then he wouldn't believe they had a baby together either. "Dad?" She wondered with a frown. He turned his hurt betrayed eyes on her and went to her. "So you know?"
"Yes, and I cannot convince him this time either. I suspect if you kill Crystal his love for her will only strengthen?"
"Yes." Emma replied.
"Then I must talk to her. She will strip Crystal of her powers if she doesn't submit. Crstal may have a back bone but witches love their power."
"Act on your own." Emma replied. "I'm finding somewhere safe for my children then going back and challenging Crstyal to a fight to the death. I will take back Oscar from her. And make Anya see she's misguided as her children are." She gently gave him Jamie and made sure Sebastian and Scarlette followed him then returned. But stayed in her castle. Quite literally summoning Anya to her court.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 pm
Anya declined the summoning. Conrad abandoned her like he always had, but he will not get her back now. Not after he allowed Emma to harm her children once again. Anya sat on her throne as her court commenced with their duties and livelihood. Even in the end, Conrad only and always cared solely about Emma. Damn the rest of the world. It only break Anya's heart even more because all she had ever done was love the two like her own and yet they betray her every time she turned around and broke her heart.

"Mother," Alexei approached his mother, his expression saddened, "I am sorry you were returned in such a state like this. I only was doing what was expected of me when-"

"Emma had no right to take away the gift I am giving to you and your sisters," Anya spoke softly as she held her son to her, "I will protect you all with my very life once again. All I ever want is for you three to be happy, even if it means the sacrifice of my own."

Alexei knew his mother too well, knew she was too hurt to ever look at his father again. He hoped his father never came around. Hell, he hoped he goes and find a new bride so that he could forget all about the wife he abandoned to lust after his eldest. Anya kissed the top of Alexei's head, "Tend to your studies with your sisters. You three won't have to fear about being split apart again. Not while i'm alive."

Oscar approached Anya, his face rugged and hair tossled as his smoked a cigarette, "s**t hit the fan quick, didn't it."

"My heart is too broken for this," Anya stood and went to the window to wipe away a few tears, "How could they betray us like this? My son was treated no better than common trash and we are to blame? Oscar... You know I will always love Conrad, but I will not have them hurt my children."

"They've always had it against you, Anya," Oscar took a long drag of his cigarette as he approached Anya, "They always went out of their way to drag you down, to take away your hard work, and for what? Just so they could spit on you at every waking turn you made. My eyes are open to them now. They want to take away everything you love just like the want to do to me. You and your kingdom has survived successfully without their kinship and anyone else that kisses their puckered asses."

It broke Anya's heart, but with Conrad abandoning her and her children and Emma hurting her son like she had...there was no other option.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm
"Oh! A pretty sight!" A human purred surrounded by tri breeds. "But this isn't right! I planned on killing you all together like in the movies. No matter. I will take her out of the picture so the b*****d queen and the b***h queen can be besties again, so that her emotional anchor can watch her slip form his hands. You know she left Liam for you right? Left him before he could find out her daughter was named after you. That if she ever died all three of her children would be left in your care. When you two died it nearly killed the world and Conrad? Oh blinded natural born. He tried to defend your children but they hate him. Your twin instilled hatred for him. Why am I saying this? Because you haven't felt it yet have you?" They threw the witches body to them. "Now, come quietly. Or we'll have to kill you again and that's not a good option now is it-" A hand went through his heart. Emma stood there panting tears staining her cheeks.
"What the human says is true my husband. I love you, and I will protect you even if you hate me forever. I. . . I left Liam for you, everything I did was for the both of you. I regret my actions but, I know had I have died you'd both have done the same. I-" An amber stake was shoved into her belly as stakes were put into the others and they were dragged away by the tri breeds somewhere no one could find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:03 pm
Anya woke and feared for her children, wherever she was at, and how for that matter, was all a dark blur. She rubbed the back of her head as she pulled the useless stake from her torso. Stupid person didn't think that the heart would've been better. Then again, it was probably for show.

Oscar could care less what the human said. He lit up another cigarette as he helped Anya back to her feet, "You okay?"

"We need to go back for my children," Anya stated.

"Alright, but first," Oscar turned towards Emma, "You have no room to talk. The way you betrayed Anya and your own siblings...pathetic. You have no honor. Don't call me your husband. In fact," he took off the ring and dropped it to the floor, "Go back to your dog."

Anya didn't even look at Emma. Nothing could make up for what she had done. She took Oscar's arm as they used their combined strength to escape their dungeon of horrors into a murky forest. Anya couldn't recognize where they were until Crystal appeared from the trees. She breathed a sigh of relief as Oscar took the witch into his arms, "I feared you were hurt."

"Nothing could keep me from you again," Crystal shed a few tears as she held Oscar, "Come, I will lead you two back home."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 pm
"Mmm No." The leader purred with a smile. The illusion faded. "Sorry but I just love getting your hopes up. Now. We are going to play a little game, who can convince Emma to divorce Oscar so he can marry Crystal? Oh And here's the zinger. Emma's not going to do it. She's not going to leave you Oscar. Bring them back." He said to the Tri breeds smiling as they dragged them to the cell Emma sat in. "I love playing with your minds. It's so easy to do. Now on to experimenting. Bring Conrad with you pet. He's teaching us how to play with them. And starve them of blood. I'm sure they'll remember once they feed on Emma and kill her in the process."
Emma turned her eyes to Oscar nothing but love in her eyes. "I'd gladly feed my love. Even if it meant my death."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:19 pm
"I'll gladly starve first," Oscar glanced overly unemotionally to Emma, "Starvation would be better."

"Enough of this," Anya took hold of Oscar, "We're getting out of here now. I don't care if the others stay, but my children need me more than ever and I intend on getting to them."

"We'll help out," Oscar popped his knuckles as Crystal emitted a light blue aura that strengthened Anya and Oscar.

The two vampires slashed through the tri breeds, gaining more and more energy and power from Crystal as they tore apart all of the tri breeds, the leader, any remaining human and all life nearby that kept bringing them back. There was literally nothing left but blood. Anya wiped her brow, smearing more blood onto her face as she panted heavily as she walked passed Emma, not even sparing a glance, and went to Oscar, "We're done here."

Oscar didn't spare a glance. Divorce or not, he didn't need one. Taking Crystal's hand, he followed Anya out of whatever dungeon they were in. They had killed any remaining tri breeds. There were none left to drag them back to that type of hell. Anya, Oscar, and Crystal returned to Anya's amber castle to be greeted by an empty foyer. The rest of court were resting as it was already turning into noon. The Queen stumbled to her throne, though Oscar tried to help her she only motioned him away from her. Anya sat on her throne with her crown still remaining no her head. With the blood all over her, she looked as if she had fought a hard battle and came out a victor.

"Lock the doors for the day. I do not intend to have unsuspecting visitors," Anya breathed, Crystal nodded and obeyed the light order before approaching her friend, "You ought to sleep, Anya. Oscar and I have a lot to talk about and catch up on, but you..."

"I have my own thoughts to ponder," Anya waved them away, "I wish to be left alone. Good day."

Oscar gave a worried look to his sire sister before nodding and walking off, taking Crystal with him to rest for the day.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm
Emma followed but stopped. "Emma. . . he'll never love you again." The human said. "Join us. You know what you have to do." Emma turned her eyes to the human.
"I will have to turn off my emotions to do it." She said. "Completely. I'll be unstoppable. Not even you will be safe."
"I know this." He replied. Emma took a deep breath.
"No Emma don't do it!" Conrad roared from his prison. Emma turned her eyes to her father sadly.
"You know I can't live without him, and that Crystal won't let me near him." Emma replied. "I've left what needed to be left. Now it's done." She walked out of the facility letting her emotions be buried in the depths of her soul. Shoving it all down into the depths of nothing. She isolated her emotions for her children and kept them apart. She knew her lycans had followed orders. Had hidden her children well.

"We are linked to the great mother." The preistess called with a smile. "Thank the mother and the original priestess for her gifts-"
"No, thank me." Emma purred with a cruel grin. The circle was connected. Kill one you kill them all. She wanted Crystal's attention. Only Crystal's attention. If she had to throw out the balance for that then she would do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 pm
Anya looked in as her children slept peacefully. They seemed a little restless for what had happened to them, but for the most part they came out unscathed. She knew what this meant for her. Without Conrad by her side, she was but a shell of a person of what she once was. Anya walked down to the cellars, blood trailing behind her as she came across a lone room that engulfed her into darkness. Shedding off her bloodied gown, Anya washed herself in a pure stream that went beneath the castle.

Washing away the scars, cleansing her spirit to something new, it would indefinitely keep her focused on her children. Her court were loyal solely to her, they would not start fights with others and her advisers could take over for awhile. For now, she had to protect her true family and her children.

Crystal was snuggled up next to Oscar as he held her as he slept. She could feel Emma tampering with a substitute for the balance of nature to scare her, but it didn't work. The witch happily smiled. Balance, in itself, was a metaphor to all life. She had warned Emma that this would happen and the woman foolishly accepted this fate. What Emma had not anticipated was that Crystal wouldn't let go of Oscar again. She had made that mistake before and it only got her pushed around by the Brute Queen. Crystal wriggled closer to Oscar, taking in his scent fully before closing her eyes to go back to sleep again.

Luna woke up from her sleep slowly. She was still tired, but her heart ached from the events. It felt wrong to have everyone separated. If Emma hadn't been so mean to Alexei, surely Mother would have forgiven Emma and Father. Luna rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she went to the kitchens to pour her a glass of blood to drink from. She then heard Celia join her as well, both sisters drinking a glass of blood together in silence.

"Is Father coming back?" Luna spoke quietly.

Celia shrugged. She'd miss him if he did decide to stay away. Glancing into her glass, Celia then responded just as quietly, "I don't know."

Luna saddened as she gazed down at the blood in her cup. Alexei hadn't left his bed since Mother had disappeared earlier. He was scared that Emma would try to kill him. She had a feeling Emma might try to one day, but hopefully Mother would stop her. Luna then looked up at Celia, "Can we talk a walk?"

"It's daylight outside. Mother doesn't like it when-"

"Please," Luna's eyes began to tear up.

Celia couldn't say no at that point. She grabbed a parasol and positioned it above their heads as they strolled through the gardens outside before lingering into the forest.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:49 pm
Emma kept moving on. She kept going sucking out the powers of the witches. Then she did the unthinkable. She went to Chelsea. "I told you Emma- Oh. Sweetie? What happened? Where's your husband?"
"I made a mistake. I know you. . . I know what you really are. I need your help. Hekate."

Sebastian was there. "Girls I need your help." He said panicked. "Please. I don't know how else to get your mother's attention but I need your help. This is really bad. Please listen."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:01 pm
"Don't come any closer!" Celia stated as she pulled Luna behind her when Sebastian approached, "Your side of the family has branded us. How can we trust you?"

Luna whimpered. Ever since Emma's outburst and hurting Alexei, she feared that Emma and the others that came from here were just as cruel and awful. She held onto Celia's arm tightly, tugging her sister away, "Celia... I want to go back inside... He's going to hurt us, I know it.."

In a breath of a whisper, Anya appeared out of the shadows and stood in the shadows to block Sebastian away from her twins. Her eyes were glazed, there was no emotion within them for the boy that was birthed from Emma. She then stated, "Your mother is trying to scare off Oscar's mate. There is a problem with this little theory of hers: Crystal is the original witch of time. She doesn't get her magic from just anywhere, she gets it from everywhere. Every thing that has life; you, the trees, the grass, water, the rocks, everywhere and everything that breathes life carries an energy that Crystal gets her powers from. Even if Emma could go around and slaughter many things, it would not make Crystal any weaker. There is no greater or more powerful witch than Crystal. I once would have hated the idea of Crystal and Oscar together and would have forbade it, since Oscar must obey my demands, but your mother has hurt and frightened my children. There is no reconciliation for hurting a child of mine. Now go, you're scaring my girls."

Anya allowed her flesh to be burned as she led her daughters back inside the castle. After ushering them back to their beds, she had Crystal awaken and placed several wards and natural barriers to keep Emma and her breed out. As of now, they could not enter or anyone affiliated with Emma by any way possible. Anya sat back on her throne. The only way Emma could ever possibly want Oscar back was a simple, heart felt apology towards her. She'd find a way to make Oscar understand, but she would accept Crystal's love with Oscar until then whole-heartedly.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:16 pm
"Oh you silly girl!" Chelsea hissed. "This is why I should have never left you!"
"What do I do now?" Emma asked with a frown. Her abilities to shield her emotions were useless around this woman. "I love him so much yet I can't get near him."
"An apology would do nicely." Chelsea suggested. "I know you hate to apologise but see, you need to do this. Otherwise he will be with that thing forever."
"But aren't witches under your protection?" Emma asked confused.
"No, you are. You and yours. Now. Apologise to her. And mean it from the heart. I have denied your request and offered you advice: Stop running. Okay?"
Emma nodded and was about to leave when the woman added. "I've disabled your ability too. So you can't hide from it."
"How's Jamie?" Emma asked sadly.
"You can have her back when you're not on the edge of homicide." Emma nodded and returned to her castle. She tried to enter Anya's grounds but couldn't. So she stood there and waited.

"No Nana wait!" He cried tears stinging his eyes. They wouldn't listen to him. Or Scarlette. He left before his mother had returned. Most people assumed he and Scarlette had gone to their father but they didn't. They had hidden with Helena. So they didn't know their mother had returned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:32 pm
The ward remained. Anya sat in her throne as the night finally came and her court flourished with life. She was exhausted, but no one could see that. Her heart was weeping for the loss of her husband. Conrad was a plain book. She knew he wouldn't come back. Not for her. Not for her children with him. As people approached her with minor problems, Anya answered them as normally though her mind was ready to collapse. Crystal then approached Anya, "Emma has returned and waiting outside. She believes I am being protected by her?"

"She has forgotten that you were born at the beginning of time," Anya mentioned as she stood to speak with Crystal, "And that you have answered for no one since that time. She is misguided and of no use."

"Either way, she has not moved from her spot," Crystal mentioned.

Anya was furious. It was always on Emma's time. She waved a hand to Crystal, "Let her wait. Let her wait for days, weeks, this is when she needs to understand I am not under her control. We are not under her control. My family is not under her control."

Crystal understood. Emma was too blinded by her own desires to realize that Anya was heartbroken to be without Conrad, worried for her children, and simply exhausted to want to see the woman that caused all of this. She sighed as she sat back down in her throne, she could feel a migraine coming on and it was making her sick to her stomach.

"Keep her out," Anya stated as she rubbed her temples, "I am still hurt from all of this. If she wants to see me, I will make sure my children are safe first and travel to her castle. Until then, I want to be left alone."

The witch easily strengthened the barrier, keeping Emma out further and sent the message that Anya would travel to her castle tomorrow night. Until then Emma is to leave the premises. Oscar woke his nieces and nephew, ushering them to dress and ready for the night. He scented Emma's stench and nearly vomited in his mouth. Without Emma's consent, he had filled out a divorce contract that did not need Emma's consent for it to be valid. As of now, he was a free man. No more marriage, no more women. He loved Crystal, but didn't want to be forced to be with any woman anymore. Emma was bat s**t crazy, Crystal was a hot piece of a** that held his heart, but women...anymore women were terrible creatures when angry.

"Promise your uncle that you two will never get married," Oscar sighed as Celia and Luna brushed their hair.

"We promise," Celia smiled as Luna chuckled softly.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 pm
Emma didn't leave. Her people tried to convince her to return but she was not going to leave until Anya saw her. "Master." A tri breed inquired. "Why are we here?"
"I don't know why you are here but I'm here to get my husband back. And I'm not leaving this spot until my step mother comes here to see me."
"But. . . we have to bury him."
"Bury who?" Emma asked with a frowned.
"Your father. They found his body. No Pulse." Emma stared at the creature trying to breathe slowly. A hand to her throat. She gave a lingering look at the castle and returned to hers where her father lay lifeless. She looked him over as other's mourned for him. "Send an urgent message to Anya. Tell her its a high priority. But tell her to come alone or with her children. That thing will not contaminate my castle." She went to the body of her father and frowned. His body was unscathed. Why was he dead. . . She looked at his neck. So tiny you'd miss it if you were looking for it. She'd tell Anya when she got there. For now. She'd let the court grieve.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games