Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki stopped moving when Tony held a hand up for him to stop he did however lean forward to get a better look. He could see how the wound would have hurt the man. When Tony finally motioned him forward he placed his hand over Bruce's careful not to touch any injured portion. Summoning his magic he sent it to soothe the pain first and then heal the wound. When the wound was healed he stepped back allowing Tony to take over once more. "We are here for you Bruce." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce ground his teeth slightly at Loki touched him, but allowed the healing and there was a small sigh of relief when the injury faded. Tony smiled at the hints of Bruce slowly calming. “Dreams….General…” Bruce managed. Tony frowned, tilting his head. “Nightmares?” he asked, and Bruce nodded. “And General Ross?” Another nod. “Were the dreams about him?” When there was no response, Tony took a slow breath. “He talked to you. Bruce….you gotta ignore him.” He said slowly. Realizing Loki would have no idea what he was talking about, he gently whispered an explanation over their bond. “General Ross is Betty Ross’s father. He hates Bruce, wants him dead.” Since Bruce hadn’t hurt him yet with him touching the doctor, Tony stepped closer, resting a hand on his arm. “Bruce…. Come on, it can’t be that bad.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki remained oblivious to Bruce's agitation as he healed the man. On some level he knew that right now Bruce had no wish to be touched by him. As Tony spoke with Bruce though Loki grew more and more confused. He understood nightmares but he had no idea whom they were talking about. When Tony explained he understood quickly. "Bruce even if this man came after you know that you have friends now. None of us would allow him to harm you. If you wish I can make it so we know when you are in trouble. It would allow me to pin point your location and come for you." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

At Loki’s offer, Bruce shook his head furiously and pulled away from Tony. “Don’t think his safety is the problem Lo.” Tony sighed. Giving Bruce a moment, Tony stepped forward again, putting himself right in the doctor’s personal space again. Once he had gotten there in situations like this, he didn’t willingly leave, he’d found that it threw Bruce a bit and helped him calm down a bit. “Come on Bruce….come sit down and talk with us….if anyone can understand crazy parents, it’s the two of us.” He said resting a hand on Bruce’s shoulder, massaging it comfortingly. With that last little push from Tony, Bruce lowered his eyes and slowly the green hints faded from his skin and the swell of muscle disappeared until it was finally just Bruce standing before them. Smiling warmly, Tony hugged the doctor carefully before turning him and getting him to walk over to a few chair and sit in one.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked quite confused when Bruce shook his head and tore away from Tony. Nodding softly when Tony explained that safety wasn't really the problem. Knowing there was little he could do now with Tony soothing Bruce the god moved to make coffee and tea for Bruce. Once Tony had Bruce sitting Loki deposited a cup of tea in front of the doctor and handed Tony a mug of coffee. "What happened?" he questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled faintly when Loki returned with drinks for them. Taking the coffee from him, Tony’s hand covered Loki’s for a moment in thanks. Slowly sitting in a chair himself, he let Loki ask his question, looking to Bruce for the answer.

Bruce took the tea carefully, thanking the god. His hands were shaking as if he was scared he might break it, and that was a distinct possibility as Bruce’s strength was usually raised a little after such episodes. Finally looking up when Loki spoke, he looked between them before focusing on his tea again. “I was just being stupid.” He mumbled.

Tony shook his head quickly. “Wrong answer.” He said lightly. “Try again.”

Sighing, Bruce ran a hand over his face. “I didn’t sleep last night….nightmares. I barely remember them, but they kept me up.” He said softly. “And then this morning I got up and the General had called. He found out Betty and I have been talking again, threatened to show up if she came here, to take me into custody again….” He continued. “I thought working would help me relax, especially since all of you were training, but I was stupid and I screwed up. The injury was enough to push me over the edge….

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to Tony when the man allowed his hand to rest on the god's for just a moment. He leaned himself against a table just behind Tony and frowned when Bruce called himself stupid. "I think not." Loki argued with Tony against Bruce calling himself stupid. He looked back to Bruce when the man finally began to speak, he understood nightmares and not even remembering all of them. "I said it before Bruce he can try to come for you but I believe he will be met with a hard wall. However I will tell you should you use this as an excuse to not see the woman you pine for I will be forced to take extreme measures to thwart you." Loki stated with a hard tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Bruce’s story. Of course General Ross would have to cause some sort of trouble at some point. He just felt bad for Bruce for having to put up with it. Smiling when Loki spoke up, he shook his head. “Loki, the tower matchmaker.” He joked lightly.

Bruce looked up as Loki spoke. He knew the others would try to help him, but what if they couldn’t? What if he ended up in the General’s custody again and something bad happened though? He couldn’t risk it. “You don’t understand Loki….I can’t risk hurting him. If I did, Betty would hate me forever, I couldn’t live with that. Better to be separated than hated.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 pm
MDaylus

"God of mischief." Loki teased when Tony called him a matchmaker. "No one says you have to be the one to hurt him." Loki threatened and did not look the least but regretful for it. He did not care if Betty hated him he would not pine for her as Bruce did. He had Tony and was quite happy. "I would not let Odin pull me from Tony willingly and I have more to fear from him. You should not let her father make her decisions for her. If she wants to see you let her." Loki persisted.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce’s jaw tightened at Loki’s words. “But you don’t like Odin. Betty may not agree with her father, but she loves him. What if it was Frigga instead? What if Frigga was doing everything in her power to keep the two of you apart and Tony ended up seriously hurting her in his own self-defense. It doesn’t matter the circumstances, you wouldn’t be able to look at him the same way.” He shot back.

Tony frowned at the very idea of Frigga deciding to try and tear Loki from him. It hurt honestly. Seeing that Bruce was getting agitated again, he leaned forward. “Deep breath Bruce….drink some of your tea.” He instructed, watching as Bruce slowly complied. He felt bad for the guy sometimes, never being able to react strongly to things, always having to keep in that oddly creepy neutral place. He would’ve had to find a way to put himself down a long time ago if he were in the doctor’s place.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Bruce when the man began to grow testy with him. It was true that he didn't like Odin but when Bruce asked what he would do if Frigga did the same thing as the man who was his father and then if Tony hurt her. Loki's gaze dropped to the floor, it was no something he wanted to contemplate. "My mother understands that my life is mine to live. So is Betty's her father can not control her and you should not let him control you." Loki tried again softer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce lowered his gaze at Loki’s words. “I know, I know…..it’s just complicated.” He said softly. Drinking more of his tea, he gave a little sigh and leaned back in his chair. “Can we not talk about this anymore right now? It has not been a pleasant morning.” He said slowly, running a hand over his face.

Tony gave gentle smile to Bruce as he asked to change subjects. “I think we can manage that.” He said lightly, glancing to Loki to make sure the god would as well. “We came down here originally to have you look over Loki, make sure he’s all healed up.” He said, reaching over to pat Loki’s leg. “We don’t want there to end up being some surprise.”

Bruce took a breath and nodded. “I can do that.” He smiled. “I’m sorry, it didn’t occur to me that you’re finally awake….how are you feeling Loki?’ he asked, looking to the god with a little smile.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony looked to him when Bruce asked him to change the subject. He knew all too well what it was like to be forced to talk about uncomfortable topics. Stepping forward when Tony pated his leg in prep for Bruce to look him over. "You had other matters on your mind, worry not." Loki smiled when Bruce apologized for not realizing that he was awake. "I feel great. My magic is at levels it has not been since I fell from the Bifrost. My body is a bit weak as I recover physically recover and replenish other energies." Loki stated. He felt as if he could take on the world with his magic levels high.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s words. “That’s very good. I suppose that your body would tend to your magic reserves before other things as it is what heals you when needed.” He said slowly.

Tony hummed, smiling when Loki stood and stepped forward. Standing behind him, he wrapped his arms around the god’s waist, nuzzling his shoulder and peering at Bruce over it. “Still want to get a clean bill of health even if Loki feels fine.” He said lightly, enjoying the feeling of the god being so close.

Nodding, Bruce gave a small smile. “I understand.” Standing up, he looked around and winced. “Perhaps in the infirmary as it seems I have some serious cleaning up to do.” He said slowly, turning to lead them to the infirmary attached to the lab. It seemed plain enough, but Tony had been essential in the designs of the room and there were hidden shelves and panels all over the room. Bruce could function it as a proper hospital as he wanted, and it had come in useful before. Motioning for Loki to sit on one of the two beds, he began to search around for what he wanted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 am
MDaylus

"My magic heals and protects me so it has always been the first to recover." Loki agreed. Leaning into Tony when the man wrapped his arms around the god's waist and nuzzled at his shoulder Loki smiled. "I could fix this for you if you so wish it." Loki stated looked around at the mess. He followed to the infirmary however and moved to the bed he had been gestured to. Sitting on it he flicked his wrist at the other room watching as it repaired itself quietly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games