Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn nodded at this. "It's best if he doesnt know but it wont take him long to figure out something has happened to Arion. If those two have done any form of bonding like I suspect they have he will be on edge and most likely be able to sence if something triely bad has happened." he looked at the Healer who was still looking Leon over then he looked back at Bowen. "You said it was Arion's own race that did all this? So other Elementals?"

Caleb nodded and looked at the house wondering how things were going inside.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bowen nodded at Thorns reply "Agreed, I believe that is why Master Arion did not tell Lord Kamen the truth." he said and then nodded once more.
"Yes, it was other elementals" he said and seemed to let out a sigh "from what I understand, it was an order from the king himself" Bowen said.
"Going after Arion, would be like going to war against the elementals" he said, forgetting about honorifics, and speaking of Arion the way he did back when they were just two wondering beings.
"I need to find a way to get him back, I am sure that he would not want to break his promise to Kamen.

Arion let out a long groan, his hand went instinctively to his head.
"Good to see that you are finally awake" Arion heard a deep male voice say from somewhere in the left. Though his eyes were still closed. he turned his head and let out another groan.
"....Un...cle?" Arion said quietly and confused.
"You have been out for some time" Arion heard the male said.
Slowly opening his eyes, Arions eye sight took some time to adjust, he saw his uncle sitting on an armchair, leg crossed over leg a candle next to him and an open book on his lap, the males long silver hair was pulled over his shoulder.
"Master Curthiel, your tea" a small male said walking in through the open doors, Arion was still confused as he stared at the male who served the tea and gave a cup to Curthiel, and seemed to start serving a second cup, "No....not for me... thank you though" Arion said getting a surprised look from the servant boy.
"Always so polite with the workers" Arion heard his uncle say and looked up, only to meet a pale stare.
"That dream again?" Arion heard Curthiel ask.
"Yeah, it was......the same dragon......" Arion said and hissed when his head began hurting him, feeling like it was going to blow up, he gripped his head and arched in pain.

Curthiel narrowed his eyes, Arion did have a strong mind, he had been fighting the manipulation and still was. Focusing on Arions mind, Curthiel leaned forward and with some effort, he knocked out Arion.
The male falling back limp on the bed, his chest pumping up and down and sweat had broken over his forehead "Wipe his brow off" Curthiel said at the servant boy, who nodded and scurried to do so.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:35 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Frowning Thorn looked down in thought. he then looked up when he heard a voice behind him.

"Thorn do you know this boy's bloodtype, he needs blood and fast."
Thorn shook his head then looked at Bowen "Do you know it?"

Kamen meanwhile was still agitatd, by then a maid had informed him he was making the library so cold that some of the books were frosting over so he had moved himself to being outside flying in the sky a bit, he needed a flight to clear his head but something deep in his gut was telling him something was wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen narrowed his eyes in thought and let out a quiet curse "No, the one who would know that it Arion, or perhaps the medical records will have that information" he said in thought.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I'll just find out the hard way then" said the healer as she then started to take some of the humans blood in a syringe for testing then she looked at Thorn. "I'll be right back watch him."
Thorn nodded, he watched as she left then he looked back at Bowen. "What do you need?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Looking down at Leon, Bowen felt bad that he didnt know the males blood type, everything could have gone much faster if he did.
"All I need is access to their online files" he said, he was becoming more focused, locking his emotions away. Until they find Arion that is.

Xavier looked over at Caleb "I think Im going to go do some hunting" he said, somewhat thoughtful, a little unsure.
"Im sure I can find at least one elemental in the city, if not more. A couple of them must know how to get to their territory" Xavier said with a slight growl.
"Think you can explain to Bowen, should he come back?" Xavier asked as he opened the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn nodded once again. "Anything you need. as he said this though he looked down and put a hand to his chin in thought. "You know though...I might know of an elemental nearby and they might be able to help."

Caleb looked at Xaivor and nodded. "I'll let him know."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen actually looked up surprised when Thorn said he knew an elemental that might be able to help.
"Truly?" he asked "Then please, contact that elemental. I fear the worst might happen to Arion, and I do not mean death" he said, his brows narrowing as he focused to keep his emotions from leading. Right now he needed to be as focused as he got and be logical about their actions.

With a nod, Xavier opened the door and quickly slipped out, but did not leave. He stood there for a moment with his eyes closed, and then it happened, his body began changing, a small snarl came out of him as his body grew longer and thicker, a growl came out of him as he was forced down on all fours. and in a split second, there was nothing human in him, but his eyes.
In the van the dogs began barking, though they knew Xavier, this form always intimidated him.
The wolf that now stood where Xavier once was, looked at Caleb with knowing eyes and gav4e him a small nod, before running off.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:56 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Hmm yeah I can try" Thorn said looking up. "But I'll try as soon as Teala gets back the contact information is in my office and I don't feel right leaving this boy alone."

Caleb watched Xaivor change and evn as the wolf ran off he then looked back at the house but not before sitting in the seat Xaivor had been sitting in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:42 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded at what Thorn said "Agreed, i do not like the idea of Leon staying alone" he said and looked from Leon over to Thorn "I appreciate what you are doing Mir, as I am sure that Arion and Leon are just as grateful" he added in and couldnt help but bow at the waist at the male.

It was a while before Bowen finally left Thorns manor, Teala had come back with the contact information, and Bowen had been able to find out what blood type Leon was.
After giving Thorn and Teala the medical information that they could possibly need for Leon. Unlike Xavier, Bowen could not change into an animal, instead he had to drive. At the moment Bowen was in the process of finding an elemental that could help with locating the Elemental colony.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb sat cuietly in the van he was looking down, he was worried about abow Master Arion and at the same time felt a bit helpless and even wondered why Sir Bowen wanted him along.

Thorn right now was sitting in the room with Leon still. He was looking at some paperwork, a drink on the table he was sitting by. For now just keeping an eye on Leon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:47 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

It had been two days. Curthiel looked down at Arion, the male was still asleep, but, that was because Curthiel had forced sleep on Arion. He was having some difficulty manipulating Ariond memories, it was not the first time, but it was one of very few that he has had such trouble with in all of the six hundred and something years. Every time Curthiel changed a memory to suit the kings benefit, a different memory almost seemed to strengthen.
Curthiel placed his hand right over Ariond forehead and held it there, that Dragon.
Always that Dragon, Arion was extremely strong, he had locked away memories of that Dragon, for an elemental who was not well trained or suited for any mental control.
Curthiel truly hated doing this to someone like Arion. After a moment of keeping Arion under, Curthiel finally figured out what he needed to do. A smile tiped the corner of his lips as his fisted up his hand.
Pulling his hand back, he smoothed down the lapels of his robe, turned on his heal and motioned for one of the servants to approach him.
" Yes sir?" the servant asked with a bow.
"Prepare a cleansing bath for my nephew and come get him once it is done "he ordered and walked away with out another word "Yes sir" could be heard as a whisper from behind him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Where is eeryone? Where is Arion...damn it what is going on!"Kamen growled in frustration as he slammed his knife hard on the cutting block, he had been attempting to prepare food for the staff to try and take his mind off of things but so far it wasnt working. He was worryied about Arion and was getting more and more annoyed that none of the staff knew what was going on. But he had a sinking suspicion they did know but was told not to tell him, either by Sir Bowen, or Arion himself and all he had to wonder was why. He placed his hands on the counter and hunched his shoulders and hung his head as he closed his eyes tightly. He groaned a little bit then opened his eyes again and looked down at the cutting bored now cut in half along with the onion he had been cutting. Sighing he decided to give up. He put the knife away, threw out the bored and put the inion back in the fridge he left the kitchen and then walked back outside, he turned to dragon again and took off for another flight.

Caleb looked at the paper that held the adress of the Elemental Thorn knew, he was looking at it then at the small saburben home that they were parked out of and blinked then he looked at Bowen. "An Elemental lives here?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen looked at the address and then up at the house, before looking back down at the paper "I am just as....skeptical as you are" Bowen said as he stared at the house.
"Here" he said and handed Caleb a cell "I borrowed it from 'work' he said speaking of Arions 'human job' "call the mansion, tell the maids that we are going to be taking another two or so days before heading back...unless something else comes up" Bowen said as he opened the car door "Im going to go check on with this elemental and see if they can help us" he stated before getting out as hre heard one of the dogs let out a whine before barking as he got out.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at the cell then at Bowen and he nodded, and as he watched Arion get out of the car he called the number and just simply waited.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games