Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:15 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

"Hey!" the woman held her forehead and huffed. She gave him a soft punch on his arm and trotted off. However, she paused her footsteps and turned around to face him. "I hope it's soon. They're both awfully adorable. They're the only thing I think about ever since I last saw them." she giggled. The Nephalem was glad to know that they had developed a liking towards her despite their small.. miscommunication at first.

'But of course, we think about you, too.' Ynez made a cheeky statement and earned a soft chuckle from Zariel before she rolled her eyes and agreed with what the angel had said. His words that followed after made the woman cringe out of guilt and she immediately apologized over and over again, claiming that she would pay him back with whatever he bought earlier. "Thanks, Jaquinne. You're such a sweetheart."The woman would've been fine being on her own but deep down, she knew she was glad that her companion had come running. A devious smile crept across her facial features and she bent down to get a closer view of his cheeks that were tinted a shade of pink. "Oh? Who would've known that a person like you os capable of blushing, too? Did you recall the thoughts Ynez and I exchanged about how we'd love to see more of you? Or that time at the cafe where Ynez made a statement of your unbuttoned shirt?" the woman couldn't help but tease the blonde as she gently grazed her fingers across his arm. She didn't think he was capable of getting flustered, let alone blush over her previous thoughts that were directed towards him. "Don't worry about it. It actually saves us the trouble for saying anything embarrassing out loud." she paused.

'Like how I thought you looked like a knight in shining armor when you came running through the crowd." The woman continued the rest of her sentence through her mind. She didn't mind his whole mind reading ordeal. The woman had basically nothing to hide from others. She raised one of her eyebrows in amusement as she approached one of the stalls. She purchased a candy apple and took a bite out of it, then held it up and offered him a bite. "It's been ages since I've had these. I've never really had the chance to venture into places such as these. My family was awfully strict towards me so it's nice to experience a change, for once. What's New Year's festival like back then?" the woman asked as she desperately tries to ignore the voices clawing at her in the back of her mind. They were awfully loud but she'll be able to cope with it for now.

"H-hey.. are you perhaps experiencing anything.. strange? The voices in my head get louder by the minute." Zariel frowned as a dark cloud loomed over her. She knew she wasn't the only one experiencing this situation as the crowd seems to be in a panic as well.

I Feel: (( Cheeky, Frustrated ))
I Think: (( What the hell is going on? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
Crushing on: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xavier Mercer
Xavier raises an eyebrow when Priya points at the man, and follows her. On the way, he grows more fascinated in the shimmering of her hair and the new change in her eyes, wanting to know more, though not knowing if she can even speak at this point in time.

Kirenai Yuki

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:04 am
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Fruit guy? Cain looked back, spotting the hooded figure on the beach. Still creepy. Yeah, still creepy. He held Edin’s hand tightly as she lead him away from the shots table. That was his plan all along, to keep Edin safe from that creep. A little pink blush was forming around his cheeks and nose from the drink. Was his presences really bothering her? If that was true, then they should really head home.

When they sat down, Cain nuzzled her face like an affectionate lion. He gripped her hand tightly in his.
“Mmmmm. Let’s go home.” They had just sat down, but now his focus was on home, and home is where he would get her. Without a second thought, he scooped her up, cradling her in his arms, and started running for the edge of the beach. Cain had to blink to keep his eyesight steady. It was only a tiny bit of liquid, could it really effect him this much?

He made it to the edge and stopped in front of his motorcycle. Mercedes was sitting on top of… Mercedes? The ghost was looking at him with these eyes. Eyes that were begging him not to abandon her. Not to leave her alone outside in the cold dark. A tear fell down his check and he looked at Edin.
“I… I can’t leave her behind.” It wasn’t safe for him to drive her home. He cared about her too much to put her in that kind of danger.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:40 am
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia continued to play with his ears when he told her she was good. She gave a smirk since she would have given him a witty comment but she didn't have her voice to do so. She then blew on them to see how he would respond to it. She was surprised when he rested his head on her but it felt nice. She was in the middle of making her ears twitch when he told nothing to happen to when he was around. Hearing those words she didn't know what she felt but it felt nice. She combed her fingers through his hair then hugged his head but not enough so he wasn't smothered in chest. She then rubbed her head against his in saying thank you. She hugged him for a little bit then sat back and looked at him. She gave him a sweet smile since she was happy someone had her back. Then in a blink of an eye she changed to her natural red eye color and white hair. She watched him for a bit then grabbed the pad and scribbled on it. Did you want to explore? I don't think he's here anymore She wanted to have some fun with him maybe while they were hanging out she would get her voice back and have a normal conversation.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥/Worried
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin raised an eyebrow when he scooped her up on his arms. Wait, Wait.. Let's go home? He said that like we live together.. she thought to herself. He was a little tipsy after all. Then they made their way to Mercedes. He stared at the bike, a tear ran down his cheek. She looked up at him with worried eyes. Reaching a hand up, she wiped the tears from his face. She had no idea what was going on, but it was putting Cain at a stand still.

He looked down at her,"I...I can't leave her behind", she heard him say. What was he talking about? Was there something haunting him? If so, who was it? She wiggled out of his grasp and planted her feet on the ground. Resting her head on his chest, she wrapped her arms around his waist. "It's okay, Cain. It's in your head. We just need to get away from this beach. Something bad is going on, I can sense it.. Please, my love. Let's just get out of here. We can walk back. We can come back for Mercedes".

Coheart

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:40 pm
          User Image
          Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

Edin made her way out of his grasp, and grabbed his face. Was it all in his head? It must be. The bike was just a bike. Just a bike. It had no feelings or emotions. It would be fine here at the beach for the night. After all, he had the keys. What kind of jerk steals someone’s bike. Just a bike. A replaceable bike. Unlike Edin. She was irreplaceable. He linked his fingers with hers. Nodding, her started off towards his home, refusing to look back on the bike. Afraid of what he might see.

.~. Exits .~.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:42 pm
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                  Mood: ♥Cain♥
                  In the company of: Cain
                  In a relationship with: No one
                  Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
                  Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
                  Song List:

Edin smiled when he finally snapped out of whatever was going on with him. He had agreed to leave the beach and finally put that into action. She felt him lace his fingers around hers as he led them back to his house. They were getting away from whatever was going on. Away from whatever nightmares were haunting them while they were there. Away from the looming presence of the man with the fruit. It creeped her out to the point it made her cringe. He was just standing there, watching as the people mentally suffered through their own nightmares. Just remaining in the shadows, watching...waiting.

~Edin Exits with Cain~
                  Coheart

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 am
                  User Image
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
                  [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxxTsuki had seen that adorable blush Integra had done and her heart warmed at the bright smile the female gave. It was clear that Integra loved apples, which was rather cliché in Tsuki’s mind but she didn’t think much on it. To be frank, she just found it rather adorable. Maybe if she expressed it, Integra would smile even more. ”Integra~ you’re adorable.” Tsuki flashed the female a smile, laughing softly. Okay so she might be flirting just a tiny bit, but it could be taken as just being nice. She felt comfortable around the female, and it was a way to try and cheer the girl up.

Though it seemed her little joke didn’t bode well with Integra with the expression she gave. Tsuki managed to hold back her laughter at the pout the girl gave. It was rather childish, not that Tsuki should be talking for she could be just as childish. Again, she hadn’t expected any answers from the girl but she was just doing the best she could without being able to hear her. It was then that something dawned on Tsuki. Why hadn’t she thought of it earlier. ”We need to get you something to write with…after apple bobbing though.”

So there Tsuki was with her head in the water, managing to get apple after apple thanks to her fangs, setting them aside. She had no battle plan at all, unless you counted getting as many apples as possible within the time limit a plan. The clapping of Integra, only encouraging her to do her best. She hated when others felt down. No one should feel how she really felt inside. Even if she was fine at the moment. The buzzer went off and it was the sign that her time was up. Standing up with an apple in mouth, she bit into it and began to chew. She had gotten about 6 apples. Not to shabby for the time limit. ”We get a prize Integra~ Did you want to try as well? No one can have to many apples right? Maybe you can teach me to make something with apples later?” Integra had liked her cookies after all so that meant maybe Tsuki had a knack for baking. Or well not…it did take her a long time to make a batch that weren’t burnt.

OOC:Hope it's okay. Wee bit tired
                  Coheart

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
                  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
                  • Cat Fancier 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
                  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
                  • Cat Fancier 100
                  PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:53 am
                  User Image
                  "With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
                  xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
                  xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
                  xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxx
                  Miyu would have squeaked if she could make a sound, but the only thing she could do was flail slightly while her face turned to look like a tomatoes. She looked at Leri confusion filling her eyes and a bit frightened at his closeness. Had she been wrong to trust him? Was he trying to take advantage of her now? Her heart sunk as she went to push him away, ready to run with tears coming to her eyes. Or they would have until she noticed the blue flame, her eyes blinking as her watery eyes started to go back to normal. She had been about to make a false assumption. He had helped her! Though she was still covered, she couldn’t see it anymore. Her fast beating heart soon settled back to the calm state as his words processed. He had just been worried about her. Writing with wavering handwriting, L-leri…please don’t do that again without telling me. I was f-frightened. I-I thought…w-well it doesn’t matter. B-but thank you. I-I am less worried about people s-starring now. T-thank you.

After writing this, Miyuki managed a small smile, now waiting for his answer on what they should try first. He made a valid point on what she suggesting being fun but maybe crowded. Tapping the pencil to her lip she wrote. I-I’ll follow you? There is a drinking game but…underage so that wouldn’t work. P-plus not a big fan of that kind of thing. I’m sure w-we will find something for us both though so ah l-lead the way? Though she wanted to try what she suggested, she could wait. After all, the less crowded the better. A smile once again forming onto her lips wider this time at his own smile, statement and laughter.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calming Down/Nervous [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] S-so crowded.

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
                  xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
                  xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
                  xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
                  sabreworg

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:02 am
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSION chokes THIS FLOWER UNTIL SHE CRIES NO MORE
                  POSSESSING ALL THE BEAUTY HUNGRY STILL FOR MORE

Heaven holds a sense OF WONDER!.

And I wanted to Believe that I'd Get caught up when
                  You are silent You are breathing I am free

Jaquinne nodded and smiled. "They have that effect on people.." He said, feeling a pang of longing in his chest at the memory of his young siblings. He felt strange. Something inside him was off. This odd sensation had nothing to do with his siblings, or with Zariel. It was just... strange... The blonde ducked his head with embarrassment, hiding his blushing features from his female companion. Sure he had once worked in a less than savory line of business, requiring him to sell his body for money. But that didn't mean that he was used to that kind of attention from another. There it was, the strange feeling again. It always seemed to appear just as he was opening his mouth to speak. 'Y-You do? He though, obviously flustered by the statement. This was a side of him which no one had ever seen. Even Jewel and Jerome rarely caught glimpses of this side of Jaquinne's personality. "Ah... I don't remember much. I was too busy screwing people for money." He responded, remembering that the one time he had attended a New Year's even such as this, he had only been there to make money doing terrible acts. He'd never gotten the chance to enjoy it. Suddenly he realized what exactly he had said, and horror dawned on his usually bright features. He covered his mouth with his hand, mentally cursing himself. Why the hell had he said that? He had meant to tell her something which he did remember fondly. The fireworks. Before he could think too much on the matter, Zariel spoke once more. I did? But-well.. You were upset, so.. His thoughts trailed off awkwardly as he smiled. Again, the strange feeling enveloped his mind. The more silent he was, the more the feeling turned into some sort of pain. The more he ignored the pain, the sharper the pain got. "No. Why would I? I think it's just you. It wouldn't be the first time." He responded sharply, his whole body freezing at the words that left his mouth. What the hell had he just said. He'd meant to make her feel better, not say something so harsh. Something he would never have said. N-No! That's not! I swear! What... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it. I feel strange... It hurts... Jaquinne hadn't meant to use his ability for these thoughts, it just happened. He was too confused now. And his head hurt. A lot.

σσd ⋮ What's wrong with me? σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ Attire

xxOut.Of.Control: See Spoiler
                  xx2 New Messages:

NO! I just saw Jaquinne's stage two thing... And now I feel like crying. XD
                  Stage Two: Lie, lie, lie to them all! You can't stop saying the opposite of what you mean. Even if you try to speak the opposite of what you mean, it still comes out the same. You just can't speak what you
                  genuinely want to say. So go ahead! Just try us.

I'll have the stages take more effect in the next post, since he's so adorable at the moment. rofl
                  Edit: Just thought of a loop-hole! He can just use his ability to get around it...
                  Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:01 am
                  User Image
                  "𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
                  But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
                  I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
                  You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

Zariel laughed at his features that were tinted a shade of pink but had stopped abruptly when she sensed a slight change in his tone of voice. The ravenette stared at him wide eyed with a dumbfounded expression. Was that information relevant? It was strange how he had blurted out such strange words but the woman paid no mind to it and simply laughed it off. Not that she really minds in the first place. However, his drastic change in expression was a little funny to her. She didn't mean to laugh but it was interesting to see him having a change in expression from time to time. "That's.. uh.. good to know?" she chuckled, "This event is a little strange but I suppose it's fun in its own ways. So much for a first." she stated then shifted her gaze towards Jaquinne after she took another bite out of her candy apple she purchased earlier. "Y-you do? he said. Zariel shot him a devious smile and mouthed the words 'Maybe' before she walked off again. A turned her attention towards one of the child who was desperately begging his parents to buy him a mask, in which they had eventually gave in and purchased one. Zariel smiled and shook her head. How great would it be to travel back into the past and experience that all over again. Not that she has the chance to do so to begin with. She was often left at home alone with the maids while her parents left for work overseas. She breathed a sigh and shifted her attention back to Jaquinne as he spoke up once more, "Honestly? Yeah, you looked like prince charming. To be honest, I was surprised you came." she murmured and snuck a glance at Jaquinne before she quickly turned away.

'Zariel, don't tell me you're being shy.' the angel teased in which earned god knows how many eyerolls from Zariel. She came to an abrupt stop and froze at his harsh words. Sure, she knew she was feeling a little off but the last person she'd want to hear those words from was him. She bit her bottom lip and turned around to face him. Eventhough she was smiling, the hurt in her eyes were impossible to miss. "Um.. no, it's alright. Are you.. alright? Don't tell me the event's getting to you, too?" she asked as worry slowly took over her being. Everyone was being awfully strange; it's as if they were all under a spell.

I Feel: (( Worried ))
                  I Think: (( What the hell is going on? ))
                  What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
                  Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
                  Crushing on: (( No One ))

OOC: ROFL POOR THING HAVING TO BLURT OUT HOW HE HAD SLEPT WITH PEOPLE IN THE PAST. It had me dying rofl

With the voices brainwashing her in her mind and another harsh comment from Jaquinne. Oh, my poor Zariel emotion_facepalm

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:54 pm
                  User Image
                  User Image

✦"I'm currently with Sarah and located at the Beach"
                  ✦"I'm currently Taken and I'm interested in my Girlfriend"
                  ✦"I'm thinking about "..."
                  ✦"I have $100 in my pocket and $400 in the bank"
                  ✦"Currently I'm wearing "New Years chill

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Leo had decided to bring along the booklet that he had been scribbling in earlier, in case anything worth mentioning happened while Leon was taking his lovely rest. It was a bit strange that he was leading the way even though he didn't know where to go. He knew that the festival was on the beach but wasn't exactly sure where on the beach. Thankfully it seemed to be taking enough space to be easily noticed from afar. His yellow gaze drifted along the coast, examining a few familiar faces and plenty of new ones. It always seemed that people were coming and going in this city, like tourists that bought summer homes. The redhead pulled his arms behind his head, locking his fingers together as he walked. His gaze shifted from the coastline to the petite blonde walking next to him, studying her facial features for a moment. "So, anything fun happening here or is this just a social gathering?" He asked curiously, his eyes resting upon her gray orbs. The man continued to pace forward until reaching the sand, it was always strange walking through sand with sneakers on. His legs pushed through the sand before coming to a halt, unsure what to do. His bright gaze darted back to Sarah once more. "So where to first madam~?" He said with a cheesy bow. It felt foreign when his hair didn't fall down his face, thanks to the tied back ponytail.

Real love is the love that sometimes arises after sensual pleasure; if it does, it is immortal: the other kind inevitably goes stale, for it lies in mere fantasy.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 pm
                  User Image
                                User Image

OOC: ... I I Wearing: New Years; No Earrings. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; In Wonder; A Little Nervous. I I Funds: $1,123.75

{Character Enter.}

Though she could see the red head trailing off in different areas in front of her, she continued on her way towards the beach, where he'd quickly catch up and walk ahead of her as if he could lead the way. It made her smile, laugh almost, but she only glanced out over the roaring waters aside her thoughtfully. There were several screams echoing from the entrance of the festival in the distance - lights flickering as the sun was beginning to make it's way back over the ocean. Hopefully... She swallowed nervously. They were screams of joy and not terror. The flash of a giant, rotten fleshed bat demon crossed her vision and she shook her head, suckling in her bottom lip nervously. It was a short walk in essence. After all, she did live in the Etoile district. She turned her eyes back towards his once he began to speak, her fingertips grazing along the sides of her black tights. "Well, Leo." She quirked an eyebrow, which quickly dissipated at the remembrance that he had only shown up days ago. It wasn't as if he could remember exactly what date it was. In accordance, her tone turned from 'don't you remember' to factual. "It's New Years Eve. The new year starts at midnight." She turned to glance towards the beach again, pausing when her boots hit the top of the cold sand. It crunched beneath her and she curled her blond strands behind her ear. A few more screams, laughs, and people running from place to place. She stopped a foot or so behind him, curious as to why he had stopped.

Slowly she clasped her hands behind her back, lacing her fingers and taking a few steps ahead of him. Her nose perked a slight bit towards the sky and her hair grazed over the back of her sweater, along the back folds of her maroon scarf. People seem to be shoving their faces with fruit in one area, other rides to roll around in, some getting their face painted- She stopped her gaze over several filled balloons, her eyebrows coming inwards with a curious look. "Maybe..." She began, then turned to look at several people walking in a bee line towards a traffic cone, circling around with a silver spoon glinting in their hand. "I think that one." She was more curious now. No one had ever taken the time to take her to such an event save for her grandparents and those few she could call friends back from her hometown. She swallowed and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, then turned back towards him with her owl like glance. "What do you want to do?"

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:28 pm
                  User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
                  User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher squatted down beside their neat little pile, patting it flat once they filled it in. He paused briefly as he waited, his head cocking thoughtfully over at Luka. "Did you see any seeds at all? It might be weird if-" The mushi stopped mid-sentence, choked off by a sudden burst of smoke directly between them. Waving his hand to clear the air, he fell back on his rear as his eyes began to water. "I-I don't know! D-Did-" Another brief coughing fit as he pushed off his knee and got up, blinking a new as the blonde came back into sight. He was going to ask if she saw anything like the man said, but then again, maybe this had been a little hasty? Not even that, but with a girl who was so-...so! The male grimly crossed his arms, a repulsed look in his eyes. "Figures it wouldn't work. How could it with someone unfeminine? Hah!" Fisher scoffed, kicking up the mount of sand that had risen when the smoke went off. He couldn't quite justify why he'd been so desperate to do it with her anyway! Just was just the first girl he'd come by! Besides, Mushi didn't have souls. "I'm glad, I didn't actually want it to work." He added, smirking as he spun on his heel and began walking...anywhere that wasn't here with her.

User Image
                  ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
                  XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *As if Luka could ever be the girl for me!" ◈ I'm Doin'! Trying the fruit ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
                  Speech= Speech
                  tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
                  Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
                  • Gaian 50
                  • Member 100
                  • Citizen 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 8:28 pm
                  User Imagetext text t
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina was surprised and confused when Seth just looked at her and turned away. You could definitely say she was hurt when he just ignored her, and was about to tug on his shirt again, until he stared at her again. What was wrong with him? She's 'real'? Something is happening isn't it? "N-No, but, whaddya mean by 'strange'? My dad went back to his hotel.." She said worriedly as he spun her around. Her nerves were even more confused when he just sighed and laughed. Something was definitely going on! Rina gripped his hand tightly as he introduced her to his company, but couldn't help the smile that came to her face when he couldn't even say 'girlfriend' out loud.

She felt more relaxed when Sahar introduced himself and Esme, and blushed when he mentioned how cute she and Seth looked. "Yeah, I'm Seth's girlfriend, technically soulmate," She said that last part in a more quiet and teasing tone, "and it's nice to meet you too." It was nice to embarrass Seth sometimes! However, her little happy moment was interrupted when Sahar continued speaking. "Affected? What does that mean? What's happening? I feel fine.." Rina scooted closer to Seth, practically hugging his arm at this point. Was something like Halloween happening again?! It couldn't happen twice, right?! Oh no, oh no, it can't!

User Image

✿ $1000 || Worried || Winter Bear || Seth's Soulmate! || With Seth, Sahar, and Esme ✿

OOC:
                  [quote"Lyeisander"]
                  [quote"SoujiAtsumi"]
                  [quote"Chandra Panesar"]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games