Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:15 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was very clearly unaware she was being flirted with, as the man's attempts at romance were only met with a small chuff to show that she appreciated them "I have no reason to joke about what I am." she said running a hand through her wild hair as the man laid on another complement.

Kiku giggled "Well thank you! I actually do have my own shrines back home in Japan for people to pray to me though no one really uses them anymore. My father's gets far more use!" she stated though she was fine with that. Kiku liked to help with what she could be there for anyhow and perhaps one day she might return to Japan or establish a new shrine though last she knew one of her little sisters were managing her shrine in the rare event people did come by to pray...like a few of the people she helped out in Japan before she began her travels.
"I am not one to ask for worship or special treat. I am fine if people just treat me normally, in fact, I prefer it." she said.

When her tail came up it was almost as if the more animal side of her reacted as her tail wagged a bit more than it already was "Wara Wara~! Not particularly, they are mostly used for balance, communication of our feelings, and to help us jump." she said "Though mine is very sensitive unfortunately and messes with my own Ki sometimes." she answered still obviously unaware of or unaffected by the flirting.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: The Park // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With No One // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC: Big Ol' clueless tigress!

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Asbloodrunscold

Clothing:: As in picture
Company:: Big chested tiger girl~
Feeling:: Flirty
Money:: 11,996.15$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

Her hand flow through her wild locks of hair and that sound she made right before she giggled was very attractive; It made her sound like she'd be a feral feline in bed. Not only was this woman a knockout with Byzantium hair but she also held power from followers who prayed to this true to life goddess. Being a foreigner also didn't hurt the charm as Dante had never been with a asian girl before; Nor a woman with kinky ears and a tail.

But he had to behave himself for the better part of this. And so like a pious monk, Dante bowed slightly to the tiger girl and spoke kindly with his head down in reverence. "Then would you allow me to comb your hair and pet you? I know I'm not of your religion but I feel like maybe I found you not by chance but by fate, and because of that I'd to pay my respects in this way while I try and see if you can help me with my needs." His ki was that of an evil demon, but it wasn't completely lost of hope. There was still a fragment of a good person inside, and even if it was small it was still there...but who knows if he even cared about that goodness anymore.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku's eyes practically lit up at that statement, though she was still misunderstanding what this man might have been wanting from from. She had of course noted his Ki, but perhaps this man had been looking for a way to get help "Wara Wara~! I would never pass up an opportunity to help someone in need!" she said chuffing, but her tail was telling a different story as if acting different to her outward feelings it was low now and moving slowly a sign of mistrust and weariness that only got worse the closer this man got.

Kiku however wasn't going to instantly attack this poor soul. It was clear from his 陰 tint that this was a person whose soul needed saving, and who needed her guidance and not her mistrust. Kiku unwrapped her prayer beads from her wrist and held them in her hands as she lowered herself to her knees. She was still enormous however, but it'd be easier to "pet" her now if anything. She smiled "Sure I'll offer a prayer for you in the meantime deal?" she said though her own goal was to have her Ki wrap around this man and try to purify him peacefully.

She began to mumble in silence, but the world around her was already reacting. Her Ki was forming about her and this man would likely find it...strange to be around her with his own corrupted Ki, as if it was trying to defend her from him, but also obey her. A subtle warning carried that if he tried anything that he'd be in for more than he bargained for.

Still, the peaceful tiger continued to offer her prayer and remain in a welcome position. She'd allow it for now, he was not devoid of light and so she couldn't just leave him. That would be an affront to her own code.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: The Park // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With Some guy // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC: Big Ol' clueless tigress!

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Asbloodrunscold

Clothing:: As in picture
Company:: Big chested tiger girl~
Feeling:: Impressed
Money:: 11,996.15$
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
((OOC:: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

The tiger girl kept making the cutest sounds but her tail seemed to swagger a little differently now. He wasn't sure if this was because she wasn't feeling as frisky as before or if she was a little intimidated by his upfront mannerisms, but either way Dante knew (or felt) that it was too late anyway. She had already allowed him this close to her, and if she was beginning to have second thoughts about him he'd soon change her mind by treating her right.

She took some beads off and held them in her hand before getting down to her knees but he didn't think anything of it. Dante was just eager to touch the goddess and know what it means to have the pleasure of indulging in one. As the woman sat pretty Dante would sat behind her, mindful of her tail as he placed himself behind her while also on his knees. While she would be sitting he was standing on his knees to be tall enough to actually comb the tiger girl's hair from head on down, and yet he found himself being a little uncertain about having his hand go all the way down.

Something about this girl's mumbling had him feeling odd about being near her...and so he asked her a question as she spoke words under her breath. "Since you are praying for me can I ask what exactly are you praying about? I mean, what kind of goddess are you?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:09 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku kept her eyes closed, praying for a little bit longer in Japanese before she spoke back to him in English "Me? I'm praying that you will live long, have a just heart, and will stray away from whatever darkness has a hold on you." he said with a small smile as she opened one eyes, looking from the side though she could see not see him. She closed her eyes again and began to pray for a little while longer.

Kiku had stopped chuffing by this point, but nothing in her demeanor changed. She was simply focusing on her prayers "We preside over the aspects of Metal, War, and Virtue." she said happily before praying again. She could tell he was hesitating a bit, so she remained very well.

Kiku chuckled "Don't be shy, I said you could touch my hair while I pray. It will only last a moment." she said still mostly unaware of his real intentions.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: The Park // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: With No One // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC: Big Ol' clueless tigress!

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 am

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games