Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

Arianne Rose

Bashful Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:34 pm
just passing by and wishing everyone a lovely holiday  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:31 pm
heyyo!!  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:20 am
Given what happened at the start of last month, I'm glad things went well these past few weeks. Will only hope that the near future will be the same from my end. Won't be entering this month's raffle, but I still want to show that I'm here. Those Autumn avatars are really nice, by the way. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:10 pm
I don't get what went at the start of last month, but whatever. I'm just looking forward to todays Christmas light count for the way home.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Everyone's added  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:28 pm
Posting  

Universal333

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:21 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:43 am
I am wanting this to be a big raffle so that it is a real mystery on who gets the prize for being active this month.  

VegetaHonshura

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:42 pm
Just to help with understanding the Renaissance Galaxy menu, when it comes to foods, its taken literal. Some things are the same as earth, like Pepsi and ginger ale is still the same, but most things are specific. If you want an earth root beer, you have to indicate that, otherwise you are going to get some random root in a mug of beer. We decided that pepperoni pizza will be the same as earth, but if you want a ham and pineapple pizza, you have to say pig and pineapple pizza. If you have more questions, then just quote me and ask away.  

Ken Bogard

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:37 am
Dee and I were hoping, Joy, that you could have your characters Jinxi and Trixi role-play in Empress Dee's lounge here in the guild? They would have joined Rock for the Christmas party. Rock is already in the lounge putting jewelry gifts under the tree and I am making a banana milkshake for Trixi.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:18 pm
I finally made a festive avatar. Look at me lookin' all Halloweeny on the front, my goodness.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:30 pm
Different...Very.
I finally made a festive avatar. Look at me lookin' all Halloweeny on the front, my goodness.

Just in case you forgot, you left your character in the kitchen on the main floor of the lounge and Terry who was going to treat you to a drink has returned upstairs without you because like Jason, it was assumed you fell asleep. Thats in the empress dee's lounge rp, just so you know. Its up to you what you do.. oh wait, that was tintin, ha ha never mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:47 am
Just dropping by to say thank you for the gift earlier this week. It's one of those underrated items out there.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:12 am
If only you guys could see the Christmas lights my granny put up on her balcony.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games