Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:53 am
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*The caped one falls to the ground a few feet from Aidar, creating a hole on impact as he lands on his feet and unharmed. emerging from the dust cloud he appears to be a very strong and heavily muscled Werewolf, like Aidar. He has jet-black fur, with matching hair that is crested back, making him appear silhouetted and his eyes are yellow and Lupine, unlike Werewolf eyes, which are human. He is dressed in a full body suit of some sort of blue non-metal armor with a white icewolf armor vest, and matching gloves, all three bearing the same shield on Aidar's chest and cape, as well as a matching armored belt and a blue kilt and matching tartan toga much like those seen on some of the Icewolf staff among the Darkhunters. But, also unlike any of the Werewolves that have been seen among the Darkhunters, he is wearing footwear- large white greaves. he has a very unfriendly look to him, with his ears flattened and his tail flickering angrily.
his companion descends at a slower peed and lands next to him. He can be seen as having a fair flat face with a black canine nose, fangs, cheek tufts, and furry pointed ears. His long hare is green and parted in the middle to where the fron hangs down to his shoulder. He too has jet black fur and his dressed in a lack shirt that does a poor job at hiding his rippling muscles, black pant,s and boots. he is wearing a read jacket, has a satchel about hus waist and carries a sword on his back. His eyes have the look of a killer and he gives of an atmosphere even more murderous than his companion.
The "Werewolf" approaches Aidar, speaking with a soft growling voice.*
"Stay back, Jarlson, I'll handle this."
*He is shorter than Aidar, measuring to a hight of five foot eight, but equal in muscle.*

"Back of, Zudhred, this fight be mine!"
*Aidar counters, glaring down at him. His tail flickering back and forth irritatedly.*
"Ah,m gonna make im answer for all the atrocities tha were commited against our people an avenge Aileen's family!"
*jack walks past both aidar and zudred, while walking he takes his left hand, places it over his right shoulder and bends his neck cracking it.* "ah much better. Ok, inwas hoping i can get this sparkly p r i c k, to release some anger, but nothing...... However, good news. Everyone's anger amd hatred surw is fueling me up. So im going to fight for a bit" * he says as if he is on a time limit*

*Zudhred fur bristles and he bares his fangs as he continues to look up at The Burning Icewolf, the two beginning to look like a pair of alpha males about to go at it. then, upon seeing Jack stepping up, he grabs him by his hair and throws him back.*
"You and your cronies stay out of this, Jarlson#, you have no claim on him. He never personally did anything to any of the kin you seek to avenge, but he personally murdered Lucia!"
*Zudhed then steps toward Tyrius with his armbs bent and fists oit.*
"And, I’m going to see that he pays for that... He’s mine!"

#Ooc: NOTE: Zudhred tends to call the Burning icewolf "Jarson" in reference to the Burning icewolf being descended from Jarl Ulfris Kreutz, his brother.

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*
"Lucia murdered my entire family, I hear she personally sacrificed my mother to release this slime! She got what she deserved!"

*Zudhred's companion snarls as he sneers at Aileen and grasps the hilt of his sword.*
"Casualties of War."
"Zudhred says.*
"Stop your crying like a little girl and BE a woman!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:09 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

*The caped one falls to the ground a few feet from Aidar, creating a hole on impact as he lands on his feet and unharmed. emerging from the dust cloud he appears to be a very strong and heavily muscled Werewolf, like Aidar. He has jet-black fur, with matching hair that is crested back, making him appear silhouetted and his eyes are yellow and Lupine, unlike Werewolf eyes, which are human. He is dressed in a full body suit of some sort of blue non-metal armor with a white icewolf armor vest, and matching gloves, all three bearing the same shield on Aidar's chest and cape, as well as a matching armored belt and a blue kilt and matching tartan toga much like those seen on some of the Icewolf staff among the Darkhunters. But, also unlike any of the Werewolves that have been seen among the Darkhunters, he is wearing footwear- large white greaves. he has a very unfriendly look to him, with his ears flattened and his tail flickering angrily.
his companion descends at a slower peed and lands next to him. He can be seen as having a fair flat face with a black canine nose, fangs, cheek tufts, and furry pointed ears. His long hare is green and parted in the middle to where the fron hangs down to his shoulder. He too has jet black fur and his dressed in a lack shirt that does a poor job at hiding his rippling muscles, black pant,s and boots. he is wearing a read jacket, has a satchel about hus waist and carries a sword on his back. His eyes have the look of a killer and he gives of an atmosphere even more murderous than his companion.
*He is shorter than Aidar, measuring to a hight of five foot eight, but equal in muscle.*

*Aidar counters, glaring down at him. His tail flickering back and forth irritatedly.*
"Ah,m gonna make im answer for all the atrocities tha were commited against our people an avenge Aileen's family!"
*jack walks past both aidar and zudred, while walking he takes his left hand, places it over his right shoulder and bends his neck cracking it.* "ah much better. Ok, inwas hoping i can get this sparkly p r i c k, to release some anger, but nothing...... However, good news. Everyone's anger amd hatred surw is fueling me up. So im going to fight for a bit" * he says as if he is on a time limit*

*Zudhred fur bristles and he bares his fangs as he continues to look up at The Burning Icewolf, the two beginning to look like a pair of alpha males about to go at it. then, upon seeing Jack stepping up, he grabs him by his hair and throws him back.*
"You and your cronies stay out of this, Jarlson#, you have no claim on him. He never personally did anything to any of the kin you seek to avenge, but he personally murdered Lucia!"

#Ooc: NOTE: Zudhred tends to call the Burning icewolf "Jarson" in reference to the Burning icewolf being descended from Jarl Ulfris Kreutz, his brother.

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*
"Lucia murdered my entire family, I hear she personally sacrificed my mother to release this slime! She got what she deserved!"

*Zudhred's companion snarls as he sneers at Aileen and grasps the hilt of his sword.*

"Fine."
*Aidar says, folding his arms and dectivating his aura.*
*Bu, if he escapes, ye'll answer tae me!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:21 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar flattens his ears and narrows his eyes.*
What are ye doin here?"
*He asks.*

*Tyrius pulls back a distance thinking to be entertaining if the Burning Icewolf and the Interlopers should choose to fight each other.*

*jack, after getting thrown into the air enters some worm hole and ends up appearing behind zudred.* "yes, yes, fuel that fire, im gonna need it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:34 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

"Worry about yourself, Jarlson, after I'm done with him, you're next!"
*Zudhred growls.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:39 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

"By the way..."
*Aidar adds.*
"What were ye doin here, anyway and what is only Erinys doing with ye? Werew be the res o the Furies?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:47 am
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

"By the way..."
*Aidar adds.*
"What were ye doin here, anyway and what is only Erinys doing with ye? Where be the res o the Furies?"

"When I heard that GHOST was killing these Zurg for their technology, I decided to hunt the Zurg to use them as bait for GHOST. And when you and Tyrius were in earshot, I came here and brought my son with me. The rest of the Furies are still out hunting down the ghost soldier who are fighting the Zurg."
*Zudhred explians.*

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:10 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

*Aidar smiles and takes comfort in Zudhreds wors, knowing that they meant that the Zurg are inintentionally being protected from GHOST by the furies
"By the way..."
*Aidar adds.*
"What were ye doin here, anyway and what is only Erinys doing with ye? Where be the res o the Furies?"

"When I heard that GHOST was killing these Zurg for their technology, I decided to hunt the Zurg to use them as bait for GHOST. And when you and Tyrius were in earshot, I came here and brought my son with me. The rest of the Furies are still out hunting down the ghost soldier who are fighting the Zurg."
*Zudhred explians.*

*Aidar smiles and takes comfort in Zudhred's words, knowing that they mean that the Furires are unintentionally protecting the Zurg from GHOST. It may not be much better than GHOST hunting the Zurg without opposition, but still, accidental protection is better than no protection at all.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

"By the way..."
*Aidar adds.*

*Zudhred explians.*

*Tyrius scowls. He knows that the Furies consist mostly of former high ranking GHOST agents, including council members who defected when he took control from Lucia Keres. His troops don't stand a chance against them, even with DR.9's insane weapons. He won't be getting any technology from this, mind control or otherwise. But, at least he'll have the satisfaction of killing the last Icewolf Lycan, who's been a thorn in his side for the last five years, and his Vrykolakas kin.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:19 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

"By the way..."
*Aidar adds.*

*Zudhred explians.*

*Tyrius scowls. He knows that the Furies consist mostly of former high ranking GHOST agents, including council members who defected when he took control from Lucia Keres. His troops don't stand a chance against them, even with DR.9's insane weapons. He won't be getting any technology from this, mind control or otherwise. But, at least he'll have the satisfaction of killing the last Icewolf Lycan, who's been a thorn in his side for the last five years, and his Vrykolakas kin.*
*taking full advantage of aidar and zuhdred bickering, jack warps infront of tyrius looking right at him.* "sup tyrie, since they're fighting how about you and i have at it. Im bored anyways, so entertain me." *with the others homac looks at the events going on, then Turns his attention to aileen, and stands next her getting ready for a fight. By then Hailey, comes from behind passing him a note from vanessa, then she takes a battle position*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:54 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icewolf
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Burning Icebitch
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
HomacXross7

"Good."
*Aileen growls.*

"Fine."

*Zudhred growls.*

All the while, Sha remained passive and quiet through the battle. He tilted his head ever so slightly at the arrival of the newcomers. It was quickly evident that there was some hostility between Aidar and these new individuals. He sighed as he knelt down on the ground and took a few breathes.

As Aidar and the others continued to bicker, they all heard a voice inside their heads. "Gentlemen, while I can understand the hostility, may I suggest another time and place. Have you not stopped to think that this dissension is what Tyrius wants? Put your grudges to the side for now, or as you can see others will act for you."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:29 am
"Erinys, kill ANY who who try to interfere."
*Zudhred commands his companion.*
"Yes, Father."
"He answers. Erinys then turns to Aileen. You ARE going try to join in, I hope?"
*He asks her with a malicious grin, his hand still grasping the hilt of the sword on his back.*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:32 am
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"Erinys, kill ANY who who try to interfere."
*Zudhred commands his companion.*
"Yes, Father."
"He answers. Erinys then turns to Aileen. You ARE going try to join in, I hope?"
*He asks her with a malicious grin, his hand still grasping the hilt of the sword on his back.*

*Still holding her knives in her hands, Aileen scowls at Erinys as she folds her arms and then turns her back on him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:13 pm
*Zudred then turns his full attention to Tyrius.*
"You're going to bey for what you did to LUcia, you SCUM!"
*He snarls, tensing his muscles and making bulge.*
"I'm going to rip off your arms and shove one down your throat, and the other of your ARSE!"
*He spreads his feet, digging them into the ground, and bends his knees, taking a braced fighting stamnce.*
"I'll have your head for a trophy, to DECORATE MY THRONE!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:31 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
"I'm going to rip off your arms and shove one down your throat, and the other of your ARSE!"
*He spreads his feet, digging them into the ground, and bends his knees, taking a braced fighting stance.*

*Tyrius just hovers there and folds his arms as the scowl disappears from his face.*
Lucia Keres served her purpose in freeing me.”
*He explains.*
“I no longer needed her, afterward… But I still managed to find a use for her… Although the act of consuming her was unpleasant and painful, she proved in the long run to be to be excellent sustenance, that renewed my strength and granted me immunity to poisons… And she was also quite tasty.”
*Tyrius then smiles sadistically.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*
“Worthless refuse like her isn't worthy of the honor of dying by my hand… But I granted it, anyway.”

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
*He spreads his feet, digging them into the ground, and bends his knees, taking a braced fighting stance.*

*Tyrius just hovers there and folds his arms as the scowl disappears from his face.*
Lucia Keres served her purpose in freeing me.”
*He explains.*
“I no longer needed her, afterward… But I still managed to find a use for her… Although the act of consuming her was unpleasant and painful, she proved in the long run to be to be excellent sustenance, that renewed my strength and granted me immunity to poisons… And she was also quite tasty.”
*Tyrius then smiles sadistically.*
“You should think me.”
*He maliciously says.*
“Worthless refuse like her isn't worthy of the honor of dying by my hand… But I granted it, anyway.”

*Zudhred’s eyes go wide and he tightens his fists. powerful lunar energy steats eminating causing peppels and broken grass blades to rise into the air.*
“Worthless?”
*He asks in his coarse raspy growling voice.*
“WORTHLESS!?!”
*He clenches is fists tighter and his muscles expand to twice their size with a low popping sound, his fur stands up on end causing his tail to bristle, and his lunar flame blazes violently. Everything about his posture and his shining amber eyes indicating the intensity of his hatred and burning rage for Tyrius.*
“Her name was Lucia Kreutz...”
*He growls, through his grinding teeth. Then, more as if he is lamenting to The Heavens, rather than talking to Tyrius, he throws back his head and roars at the top of his lungs.*
“She was my WIIIIIIFE!!!!!”
*With those words, Zudhred’s blazing ice-blue moonfire explodes into a raging roaring bonfire as powerful winds blow out from him in all directions, the land quakes and the ground spreads out into a crater beneath his feet.*

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games