Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:04 pm
Neko-Yousei
Damn...been gone too long. sweatdrop

Yaoi - I can't stand rabid shounen ai fangirls who just like the anime or manga for the guy on guy sex or romance. There's one who goes to my anime club...she's a rabid yaoi YuGiOh fangirl. geh... gonk
I do like tasteful series such as Loveless and Sukisyo. Gravitation is good too. I'm loving the Loveless anime though...really loving it. I think it's the whole cat ear thing... lol

Otakon - 6-7 hour drive for me. COME CHII!!! blaugh You too Masq, that'd be so cool if we could all see each other. whee

Tokyo Mew Mew A`la Mode isn't out here yet...grrr...like I could afford it anyways. *sigh* I have to save for Otakon. By friday I should have room and gas money. Then I have to save for food moneys and dealers' room cash. I did, however, splurge at Waldens the other day...Legal Drug v3, Furuba v9, Sensual Phrase v8, Hana Kimi v6, Boys Before Flowers v12 (CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT VOLUME!!! Even though I know what's gonna happen. hee),...and yeah. Major splurge for me. sweatdrop

DUDE! We have new smilies!!! rofl

Isn't Otakon in Maryland? And if so . . . that's way too far . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:23 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

Yaoi - I can't stand rabid shounen ai fangirls who just like the anime or manga for the guy on guy sex or romance. There's one who goes to my anime club...she's a rabid yaoi YuGiOh fangirl. geh... gonk
I do like tasteful series such as Loveless and Sukisyo. Gravitation is good too. I'm loving the Loveless anime though...really loving it. I think it's the whole cat ear thing... lol

Otakon - 6-7 hour drive for me. COME CHII!!! blaugh You too Masq, that'd be so cool if we could all see each other. whee

Tokyo Mew Mew A`la Mode isn't out here yet...grrr...like I could afford it anyways. *sigh* I have to save for Otakon. By friday I should have room and gas money. Then I have to save for food moneys and dealers' room cash. I did, however, splurge at Waldens the other day...Legal Drug v3, Furuba v9, Sensual Phrase v8, Hana Kimi v6, Boys Before Flowers v12 (CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT VOLUME!!! Even though I know what's gonna happen. hee),...and yeah. Major splurge for me. sweatdrop

yup... tis far away for teh Chii too crying  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:05 pm
:cries:

*le sigh* Oh well...twas worth a shot. sweatdrop Heheheh...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:53 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

heh
if only there was a con like where of all us could go to.
i want to go to some cool cons in the future
whenever i get a job and old enough for my parents to trust me to go to them. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:32 am
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei

heh
if only there was a con like where of all us could go to.
i want to go to some cool cons in the future
whenever i get a job and old enough for my parents to trust me to go to them. sweatdrop

It took a lot for my parents to finally let me go to my 3rd or 4th con, NekoCon of 2003 because it was the first one that was out of state and my mom wasn't coming along. rofl
But my 'adopted' big sister and brother were there with me and so yah. Same thing with Otakon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:08 am
Yeah I would have to find people to come with me before my parents even considered it. I'm sure I have friend that wouldn't mind going, problem is I'm leaving for college in like two months and all of those friends are also going off to college. I'll find away around it. My parents are like extremely unstrict. Though when it comes to me driving to a "far off place" my mom like spazzes out and thinks i'm too young to do it. Which makes no sense, because if they want me to drive home from my college, which is a good 8 hour drive, then . . . she's going to have to suck it up some how. Of course I think my mom is going to explode when I leave. x___X;  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:58 pm
Masquanade
Yeah I would have to find people to come with me before my parents even considered it. I'm sure I have friend that wouldn't mind going, problem is I'm leaving for college in like two months and all of those friends are also going off to college. I'll find away around it. My parents are like extremely unstrict. Though when it comes to me driving to a "far off place" my mom like spazzes out and thinks i'm too young to do it. Which makes no sense, because if they want me to drive home from my college, which is a good 8 hour drive, then . . . she's going to have to suck it up some how. Of course I think my mom is going to explode when I leave. x___X;

Yeah...I've never been on like an hourly driving trip...okay that made no sense. I haven't driven for long extended periods of time, but I'll need to so I can visit my Nee-sama in VA Beach. confused Don't know how my mom will react when I ask her... sweatdrop

Saw Batman tonight. Please save your money. No more will be said unless you want me to. *doesn't like to spoil movies/books/anime* ^^

Erk...me head hurts.. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:48 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Yeah...I've never been on like an hourly driving trip...okay that made no sense. I haven't driven for long extended periods of time, but I'll need to so I can visit my Nee-sama in VA Beach. confused Don't know how my mom will react when I ask her... sweatdrop

Saw Batman tonight. Please save your money. No more will be said unless you want me to. *doesn't like to spoil movies/books/anime* ^^

yeah i've heard it was good  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:28 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

yeah i've heard it was good

I didn't particularly care for it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:15 pm
w00t mix reviews. 3nodding
man all these mangas are coming out next month. Like Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden, Full Moon wo Sagashite and more . . . I wish it was next month. I have nothing to do till then. One of my online friends (who I met on gaia) is coming down for two weeks, if I didn't already tell everyone. I'll spending a night in New Orleans and another night in Gulf Shores, AL. Fun things I say. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:45 pm
Masquanade
man all these mangas are coming out next month. Like Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden, Full Moon wo Sagashite and more . . . I wish it was next month. I have nothing to do till then. One of my online friends (who I met on gaia) is coming down for two weeks, if I didn't already tell everyone. I'll spending a night in New Orleans and another night in Gulf Shores, AL. Fun things I say. 3nodding

Coolies~

I wished we all lived within a few hours of each other... sad

I KNOW! So many manga and I've already sworn off all spending of money until I get to $610 in my savings account for Otakon...atm I have $200. >.<

I also wish it was July. For one, it's my birthday...two, I'll be getting a new dolly...and...possibly see my 'Nee-sama'. smile

Masq...you have an LJ account, don't you? Do you mind if I 'friend' you? SN? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:10 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Coolies~

I KNOW! So many manga and I've already sworn off all spending of money until I get to $610 in my savings account for Otakon...atm I have $200. >.<

I also wish it was July. For one, it's my birthday...two, I'll be getting a new dolly...and...possibly see my 'Nee-sama'. smile

Masq...you have an LJ account, don't you? Do you mind if I 'friend' you? SN? ninja

Ahh yes I do have an LJ
TrinaSheepChan is my SN 3nodding
I really like those dolls you get . . . too bad they're so expensive. I would buy one. crying 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:17 am
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Coolies~

Ahh yes I do have an LJ
I really like those dolls you get . . . too bad they're so expensive. I would buy one. crying 3nodding

Yeah, they are fairly expensive but NOTHING compared to Dollfies and such. eek sweatdrop eek

I'm hoping the August doll doesn't sell out real fast because I want her, she's a pirate!!! But, I think I've said before, I've sworn off all buying of things until I get to my Otakon money goal. So...yeah, even pre-ordering her...I can't do it. *le sigh/pout* cry

If you really want one Masq, you should keep your eyes on e-bay for an out of box doll. They're fairly cheaper. 3nodding
To learn more about them, come and join the pullipparade.com forum!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:27 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Coolies~

Ahh yes I do have an LJ

Yeah, they are fairly expensive but NOTHING compared to Dollfies and such. eek sweatdrop eek

I'm hoping the August doll doesn't sell out real fast because I want her, she's a pirate!!! But, I think I've said before, I've sworn off all buying of things until I get to my Otakon money goal. So...yeah, even pre-ordering her...I can't do it. *le sigh/pout* cry

If you really want one Masq, you should keep your eyes on e-bay for an out of box doll. They're fairly cheaper. 3nodding

Hmm I might. I was looking on pullipparade.com's site. I like the little space girls, but they're reall expensive. Not to mention shipping. sweatdrop crying  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

Coolies~

Ahh yes I do have an LJ

Hmm I might. I was looking on pullipparade.com's site. I like the little space girls, but they're reall expensive. Not to mention shipping. sweatdrop crying

The space twins are pretty and popular. Mercu was the one with the haro on DA. The pictures I've seen of Jupi almost make me want her. One user re-wigged Jupi with forest green hair, shiney and omfg...prettiest doll EVAR!!! XD  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games