Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:12 am

Kai Hyugiha
((Captain the reactor she can't take no more of this. Now act like it didn't happen and rp.))
((I did, Reena's talking to Sabu))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:44 am

The anchor lifted from the water and the ship set sail catching up with the main ship in little time. Soon the Uchiha Clan ship and the main ship reached the sky county Harbor.
"Everyone the ships have landed will all Jounin and Chuunin meet at the harbor entrance." Said the Hokage.

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:17 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu's attention was drawn by the sparring match going on out on the water's surface.
Reena watched her brother with intrest. After the battle was over she said to Sabu, "I think he's getting very close to master the Sharigan and finishing the imprint onto his Mangetsugans. Father and mother will be extremely proud if Oniichan copies the Sharigan like father did when he was a few years earlier than Oniichan."

Sabu raised an eyebrow. "Copy the Sharigan?" he asked skeptical.

((Dude what the hell? Imprint, copy? You cannot, under no circumstances copy a dojutsu...I mean, no matter what you plan on calling it, you just can't...Whats more, the Bloodlines Jutsus cannot be copied. Regardless of your character's profiles and such, you just can't))

((I'd have to agree. If there was a way to copy bloodline jutsus, then Orochimaru would have found it and not gone through the trouble to get ahold of Sasuke.))

((Thank you, there you have it Rio.))
((Not really, cause Orachimaru would still have to hunt down, copy and master a kekki Genkai before he could use it on his own, and that would be quite hard for ones that have a close to or extinct clan, like the Uchias or whatever Kimimaru's was. Besides like i said, this will make a lot more sense when Genji puts up the Kekki Genkai explinations))

((No. A bloodline jutsu is a bloodline jutsu for a reason. It exists in a certain bloodline. Think of it as a genetic trait. A person can do that jutsu because he is geneticly disposed to do it. Kakashi didn't have the sharingan til he transplanted a Ulchiha's eye into his own head. It's not something that can be learned, taught, or copied. I'm sorry, but nothing you will say to me will make it otherwise.))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:20 am

"Well time to get off." Sabu said as he made his way to the gangplank.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:58 am

((Agreed^^))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:36 am

Kai Hyugiha
The anchor lifted from the water and the ship set sail catching up with the main ship in little time. Soon the Uchiha Clan ship and the main ship reached the sky county Harbor.
"Everyone the ships have landed will all Jounin and Chuunin meet at the harbor entrance." Said the Hokage.
After they got of their respective ships, Bakuryu, Reena and Rio found each other and stood next to each other, waiting for the Hokage to speak.

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:44 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
After they got of their respective ships, Bakuryu, Reena and Rio found each other and stood next to each other, waiting for the Hokage to speak.
The Hokage walked out with a microphone.
"Tomorrow the Jounin exam will begin. Take the rest of the day to prepare or simply enjoy yourselves Chuunin. Jounins your task is to keep an eye over them until the end of the Hounin exam." The hokage left.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:06 pm

A random monkey punched Kai in the face and ran away, laughing ((You silly Kai, I was going to NPC the Hokage!)). The Hokage came back and quickly added,
"I will brief you one your first task,"

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:52 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Hytoshi followed Sabu off the ship. "I wonder if this will be a a hard exam..."
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:21 pm

Silly Genji
A random monkey punched Kai in the face and ran away, laughing ((You silly Kai, I was going to NPC the Hokage!)). The Hokage came back and quickly added,
"I will brief you one your first task,"
((I just wanted to move things along a bit.))

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:07 pm

Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
((DAmn right, its going to be hard. I wonder if you will pass it...))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:12 pm

"...Tommorow!" The hokage said looking drowsy...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:14 pm

Silly Genji
"...Tommorow!" The hokage said looking drowsy...
((wow, that was, just...wow, talk about leadership, your seeping it from your pores arn't cha' ?)) whee
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:13 pm

Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze

"From what I've heard, It's extremly hard. But it was made to be so." Sabu replied. He also noticed a mysterious man with on arm disembark from the boat.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:28 pm

Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
((DAmn right, its going to be hard. I wonder if you will pass it...))
((I wonder..... ninja ))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games