Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:50 pm
the akatsuki guy uses his blod to draw the emblem beneath him and the oppoent's blood to seal the effect and tie the two to each other.

I'm pretty sure he has to be standing in the symbol on the ground for the effects to happen, that's why he nearly dived into the symbol when Asuma tried to burn him up.

I still can't figure out how he just won't die regulary.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:02 pm
I wonder if the person Hidan curses can use his technique against him for example he stabs himself and Azuma feels it, but what if Azuma hurts himself do ya guys think Hidan would feel it?  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm
Uchiha Kagai
I wonder if the person Hidan curses can use his technique against him for example he stabs himself and Azuma feels it, but what if Azuma hurts himself do ya guys think Hidan would feel it?

kinda like the fight of Akira in volume 17 of Samurai Deeper?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:45 am
@ Uchiha Kagai: Unless Kishimoto has changed the rules of the undead, no. Only the spell caster can inflict damage. Plus, even if Asuma could, it would be useless; Hidan is immortal and he is not.  

Syndactyly

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:29 pm
Shikalee
@ Uchiha Kagai: Unless Kishimoto has changed the rules of the undead, no. Only the spell caster can inflict damage. Plus, even if Asuma could, it would be useless; Hidan is immordan and he is not.
So you say after you've read 235, when I made my theory before it came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:06 pm
I do wonder how he isn't dead now that he's out of the circle and headless.  

Captain Verd

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:24 pm
Sooo then. Is Asuma dead> Or is he not? ...Tension is killing me...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:27 pm
Well if Azuma survives that, then he's gonna feel that one in the morning. xd  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:01 am
Uchiha Kagai
Shikalee
@ Uchiha Kagai: Unless Kishimoto has changed the rules of the undead, no. Only the spell caster can inflict damage. Plus, even if Asuma could, it would be useless; Hidan is immortal and he is not.
No... So I say after reading many books about the undead...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:02 am
Sensei... ;0;
Wells... Asuma MIGHT make it... Shikamaru listened to his manchest and confirmed but... WEll, it looks like he was stabbed in the stomach, which could easily kill him. gonk

So. Asuma has been officially stabbed. Shikamaru starts the waterworks. What now? xd  

Syndactyly

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:16 pm
So confusing. I want to know what happens!

I don't think Asuma is going to make it. I hope he does, but the biggining of the chapter had, "And here Asuma spends his last moments" or something close to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:51 pm
Shikalee
Uchiha Kagai
Shikalee
No... So I say after reading many books about the undead...

actually, when it comes to hellspawn, cutting off their heads does actually kill them.  

liz_bliz_inc

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:49 pm
Well Azuma survived the attack, but will he live? That is the question.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:51 am
I'm just pissed that mr.genuis Shikamaru has figured out why Hidan's imortal yet, cause I want to fricken know, the suspense is killing me.  

liz_bliz_inc

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:03 am
Mr._Stabby
So confusing. I want to know what happens!

I don't think Asuma is going to make it. I hope he does, but the biggining of the chapter had, "And here Asuma spends his last moments" or something close to that.
And the next one is called, "Leftr Behind" or something, so I hear. Shikamaru better not sacrifice himself. DX I would lose so much respect for him...! crying  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games