Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:50 am

I have a thought. Make some mor emounts. Preferably a dinosaur, an elephant and cow. or a sheep.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:23 am

Those would have been cool. :3

Roxas_fan

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:31 am

Yay I found a "creative" use for leaves...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:38 am

i would sit on a cow any day =p~

Fuzzfuzzy

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 am

Af Mas
FogSage
November isn't renown for its Monthly Collectibles, and I must say that this month's items, while decent, don't really seem to be Monthly Collectibles at all. They seem more like the sort of thing which would be right at home in the Gaia Cash Shop, now that I get a good look at them. *sighs*

And earlier you liked them. Now you don't?

I like the Autumn Glory and dislike the mounts, but they're missing something. I can't put my finger on it, but it just makes me think these items would have been better suited for the Cash Shop rather than Monthly Collectibles.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:42 am

Diana Vulpes
@Fuzzfuzzy: While I do not disagree that sexual innuendos are a bit off-color, I do believe you are over reacting. I would hope that everyone here would be mature enough to handle such kind of humor with a little more tact. Your comments are board line flaming, so please watch yourself more carefully. There are better ways to express your displeasure with people's behavior without getting insulting.

@Fogsage: They are Cash Shop items. They are not even the top Cash Items available, being the third most expensive. So I do not know exactly why you would be expecting them to be particularly better in quality.

They might be Cash Shop items, but I don't think they're Monthly Collectible quality. These items would have been better suited as individual items to be sold in the Cash Shop, rather than items inside a Donation Letter.

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:45 am

Skreemer
I have a thought. Make some more mounts. Preferably a dinosaur, an elephant and cow. or a sheep.

Urgh, no. The mounts are huge and flashy, and unimaginative. Not to mention if we had those mounts we'd have idiots all over the place with their avatars screwing the animals. Just.......NO. It would NOT be a good idea. xp
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 am

The monthly collectibles are always a bit hit and miss. Though I do admit that the Autumn Glory is a bit more what I expect from the MCs than the Wild Things. They are not of poor quality though, just very limited with what you can do with them.

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:16 am

I like both the items. I don't like riding the mounts though, just kneeling next to them. I think it looks better that way anyway, and even the bird in crouch position looks better with the Avi on top.

I would like to have a more common mount, that being the horse. Instead of making it just a mount, they could have it in other forms as well. You see horses being depicted as so many things. Just like with that Falcon glovey thing...it could be the same with these
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:08 am

My complaint with the mount is that I can't stand next to it. I have to kneel next to it or sit on top of it. Not what I wanted to do with this outfit >.<

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:19 am

Af Mas
My complaint with the mount is that I can't stand next to it. I have to kneel next to it or sit on top of it. Not what I wanted to do with this outfit >.<

I had that same complaint. I'm a little curious as to why they decided not to do that and chose to make us crouch beside them, instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:32 pm

Rainey_angel81
Fuzzfuzzy
all the adult comments i see on the mounts make me freaking bleh

your sitting on the back ... BACK
your not standing behind it and it has no genitals on the back @________@
you freaking furries are all yiffy *beep* .....

jesus christ ~.~

lighten up. We know that the avi is sitting on the back. it just looks like it's doing something naughty

Yeah, it's just like with the flashlight item from that one quest. I can make it 'seem' like I'm takin' a whiz all over the boards. But that's not what is actually happening. Didn't see you complain then. razz

...heck, you can make it look like you're grabbing yourself with the brush item if done right. You can also make it like you're (badly) holding a gun with one of the book items. There's a lot of "adult" stuff on gaia. wink

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:48 pm

In the right position while wearing gloves the female avi looks like it is flipping people off.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:29 pm

Sometimes Fur feels sooo good betwene your legs... sorry kitty. sweatdrop

xd

Sabastian_Uncia

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:37 pm

Rainey_angel81
I like both the items. I don't like riding the mounts though, just kneeling next to them. I think it looks better that way anyway, and even the bird in crouch position looks better with the Avi on top.

I would like to have a more common mount, that being the horse. Instead of making it just a mount, they could have it in other forms as well. You see horses being depicted as so many things. Just like with that Falcon glovey thing...it could be the same with these

I would have loved to have a horse. That would be neat if it could have different forms.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games