Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:43 am

Yami shook his head and managed with Seto's and Yuugi's help to pull out a fairly large section/liner that could be used to wrap around a person. "There's a door nearby--we can toss the blanket back to the next person once we've get out of the fire," he yelled, holding his breath so he wouldn't have to cough and repeat himself.

He threw it over to Yuugi. "You go first!" he shouted. "Throw it back to us when you're safe!"
"What?! NO!! I'm not LEAVING YOU HERE!" Yuugi protested wholeheartedly.
"It's either you or mokuba," Yami reiterated (sp?) "but I thought you'd be able to help him out once he joined you.
"Well F*CK THAT!" Yuugi protested again. He threw the liner to Mokuba. "You go first! I'll follow you in like two seconds!" Yami realized that they ddn't have time to argue about this, so he moved over to Mokuba and wrapped the garment around him so he appeared somewhat like a Sunni and pointed to the new opening that was closeby.
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:56 am

Mokuba looked over at Seto as he gathered more wool for the group. His coughs grew more harsh and strained. Even with breahting less, the smoke was too close to his body to make much of a difference. He looked up at Yami as the giant cloth fell around him. "Wait a minute, I'm not leaving Seto! The smoke is more around you, you guys need to go first!" he shouted. even as a result of more soot filling his lungs. He began to hack again before looking back at his brother. Now he was worried, he didn't want his brother dead. He paused for a moment, looking at the door then back again.

"Alright..but send Yugi after me. Then once he's through..you better make my brother go next." he replied. His eyes gave Yami a small glare. If it was Yamis fault Seto died, even his sane side would probably kill him. But he knew this was no time to linger, and he didn't want to upset his brother anymore then he already had. Once he was sure Yami got the picture, he crawled through the opening. Before taking a nice breath of fresh air, he pushed it back to Yugi. He deeply inhaled all that he could, before sticking his hands back to them to help Yugi through. "Come on Yugi, Hurry!" he called to him. The sooner Yugi got through, the sooner his brother and the others would.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:16 am

Seto nodded at Mokuba in an approving way, not willing to speak. Talking too much could cause serious lung damage. He didn't want that.
All he wanted right now was them to get out alive and healthy. If nobody was about to ******** up, that wouldn't be too hard to achieve.
"Come on, Mokuba..." he thought, when the quarters of seconds that passed felt like hours. "Just go and be fine..."
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:00 am

Yuugi had heard the plan, but he didn't want to make things difficult by saying how much he was against it. Although he wanted the older boys to go first, he knew that he wouldn't be able to manage it. Mokuba had been promised already, and he knew that the less time spent on arguing, the less danger they'd all be in. Therefore, he hurried as fast as he could through the small opening underneath the blanket.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:33 am

"Hurry..." Seto thought, almost in panic. The sight of the narrow hallway seemed to be decreasing by the ammount of flames in it, and the thought of having to enter it was scaring the Hell out of him.
"I don't want to... I'm not a baby I just don't want to... I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to leave Mokuba and Yami here... Wait! I'm not dying. Shut up Seto, you're freaking yourself out..."
He watched Yuugi's moves carefully, almost sure he wasn't going to make that himself. He'd never admit that.

Bakura was still asleep.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:31 am

(Oh, gawd. I forgot about Bakura. x3;; um...)
Yami finally made it through the area as quickly as he could and his knees skid on dew laden grass. He didn't think about how he was shivering though, and tossed the bedding back inside of the burning inferno. He felt incredibly anxious, and every second of waiting seemed to take ten minutes. He wasn't sure who would come out next, but if it were seto or Yami, he hoped they'd be fast so that Yami could get to saftey all the more quickly.

Yami caught the blanked and shrowded his lover's shoulders with it, "Go--" he coughed, "I'm right behind you." He didn't even give Seto a chance to disagree before he was guiding him towards the exit. There was a cracking sound and a few fireballs fell from the ceiling, bringing a curtain of ash down with them. It swelled up in their eyes and Yami's vision was impared even more.

There were rocks falling all around them now, not just flaming ones. He saw a shadow moving down quickly towards Seto, so he pushed him out of the way. It'd looked like a heavy rock, and he didn't want anything to happen to the other.

When he moved Seto however, he'd stepped right into an identical trap. He'd been so concerned about Seto that he didn't think about himself, and sure enough a stone fell and hit him square on the skull.

Everything began to fade out quickly, like someone was pouring black water over his eyes. It became blurry and then nothing. He extended his hand for his lover, but only managed to say, "Set--" before he lost his consiousness and began to fall like a sack.

(Yes, last night I concocted another awful idea for them. hehe. twisted I'll get more into the drama in my next post.)

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Mokuba grabbed his brothers hands and pulled him through the hole. It was hard due to his brothers wieght, but he did it. He panted, with sighs of relief hidden within the numerous gasps. "Glad you got through. " Mokuba smiled. But as soon as his brothers body had moved, Mokuba could see clearly through the hole. Through all of the smoke, Mokuba gasped. "Oh my god Yami!" he shouted, placing his face right by the hole. He was so close he was inhaling the smoke that seeped through. This took him by surprise, he couldn't believed he cared about the on tearing him and his brother apart. "This is perfect.." a voiced hissed.

Mokuba looked up as if he could hear a voice, he did look a little strange. "Now Yami will be out of the picture and you can have Seto all to yourself. And plus, it isn't your fault, no one to blame." the voice replied with a snicker. But wouldn't he be blamed if he knee and didn't do anything, or prevented his brother for his assistance. The voices fought, debating what to do with Yami. Though he wanted Yami out, not like this. He didn't know what to do, to help or run away. It all depended now on if he cared for his brothers well being or his own.

((I'm tempted to have Mokuba rush in and help. Since hes in a good state of mind at the moment. But I dunno what you have planned Chloie. What do you think? Since you seemed to have a plan, I dont want to intrude. But it may make his split personalities more obivous,so they will think that there is indeed something wrong with him.))))
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:55 pm

(Yami's going to be in a coma for the next three or so weeks. Not that the characters know that. I'm going to have Yuugi witness how much Seto truly does care for him because of the loyalty that he shows durring that entire time. However you ant Mokuba to do it, whatev. It doesn't matter who gets him out, but I think that if Seto goes in, Mokuba might only get in the way. I think that Seto should go in because he's the strongest. I don't want him to suffer any major burns or anything though: just heat wounds. (him being Yami of course)

"Yami! What's wrong!? What's going on!?" Yuugi demanded, trying to see. It was no use: the smoke kept comming out and the others were in the way anyhow. "Where is he--what happened?!" He was trying his very best not to panic. He hoped that Yami would go before Seto incase something were to happen--and did. Without even realizing it, he'd grabbed Mokuba's arm and was now squeezing it in dread.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:39 am

((Alright, I wont let Mokuba get in the way crying lol joking, its whatever you want best. But the comas a good idea, poor Seto. His brothers going to be in therapy and his lovers in the hospital. sweatdrop ))

" I dunno, I think he was hit in the head with something! He's just lying on the ground not moving." Mokuba tried to explain to Yugi in a calm matter. Moving inches to the side so Yugi had a better chance of seeing beyond the hole. His thoughts were still debating with one another. Soon, a rush of pain flooded his arm. Finding the sorce to be Yugis hands, Mokubas eyes softend. He didn't wish to bring Yugi in this, even when part of him wanted Yami gone. 'I forgot that Yugi would be hurt by all of this..' he thought to himself. Now, it seemed to be a little easier to ignore the voices. For some reason he kept looking at Yugi, clinging to him for support. 'He..needs me?..' he thought.

It had been a little while since he felt needed. After Seto hit him it was like he wouldn't mind Mokuba gone. This time, Mokuba wasn't going to blow it over so easily. He did in the past when his brother had hit him, but those were different. Plus this time it was a punch, it appeared this was goign to take awhile. Even if he agreed that a part of him deserved it, he never dreamed his brother would deliver that kind of blow. But now, Yugi held on to him, needing him, at least thats how he saw it. One of his hands moved and held Yugis which were still grasping his arm. But there wasn't much time to think about this, he needed to either go or not.

All of a sudden, Mokuba moved away from the hole dragging Yugi with him. His hands still grasped Yugis for support as he looked at the hole. Then his gaze traveled to Seto. He stared at him firmly, his eyes going back and forth to the hole. He was trying to signla him to go get him. "Go on..your stronger then I am. Go get him and hurry. We all need to get out of here. If hes not out soon, he'll be burned." Mokuba stated to his brother. He was scared to make his brother do it, but he knew he lacked in physical strength in comparison. "Go quickly!" Mokuba shouted in a rush. They didn't have much time.
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:39 am

[Nyuuu! *cuddles Seto, Moki and Yami*]
Seto, who had been staring at Yami for a few seconds [because that's all the time that passed] didn't seem to realize what was going on until now.
When he did realize, it fell on him like a curtain. A thick, black curtain, about to end the show. The show that was Yami's life, Seto's love life and Seto's hope for a good future together with him.
"No." was the only thing going through his mind. "No. He's not dying."

He put off his coat and jumped in the firy Hell without any protection, rushed by love and adrenaline pumping through his veins[or vains? ^^;].
He got Yami and carried him into safety, ignoring the heat and smoke. He didn't in- or exhale a single time once in there. There was no need to: He was there for less than ten seconds.

When he was back n the safer area, he didn't speak. He just lay Yami down on the ground, and kneeled next to him. He took Yami's wrist, and checked if his lover's heart was still beating.
His own hart stopped for a moment, and he looked up at the others, saring them straight in the eyes one by one.
"He's alive." his eyes said. "He's alive, and we'll be fine."
Not yet did he realize he had some damn nasty burns on his own lower legs and lower arms.
( let's have someone else point that out for him =D)

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:48 pm

((Oh. SUURRREEE leave YUUGI out of the cuddle! x3))

Yuugi's entire body was shaking in fear and aprehension. He wanted to run in there himself--he wanted to make sure that Yami was alright--but Mokuba was pulling him away and Seto was going in. Those few seconds that it took to retrieve him seemed to take so long... His eyes were stinging and tears were flowing as if he'd already lost him.

But he couldn't seem to move. He was rooted to the spot, his breath was locked in his chest. He didn't realize that Mokuba had his hand, so he didn't understand why he was feeling the sort of comfort he was (it's subconsious. ;3 )

Finally, he saw Seto breaking through the thick smoke that was pouring out of the building, he dropped himself on his knees beside the other and studdied his face. He saw Seto turn his wrist and check his pulse, but the other neither confirmed nor denied there being one. Instead, he just had a reflection in his eyes.

Yuugi couldn't tell if it were sorrow or if it were relief.

He bent over Yami's face, moving his ear near Yami's nose. He was definately feeling some air. He could hear it...

He kneeled back on his ankles and closed his eyes. Thank-god.
He was okay!
When he oppened his eyes again, they were on Seto.
Why had he done that? Did he really truly love Yami? Or was it just an automatic response to danger? He couldn't bring it in him to thank him just yet. He just... He looked back to Yami, not noticing the burns.

Suddenly, that icy hand clasped over his heart again. "Why isn't he awake...?" he asked flatly. "Why...why isn't he awake?!" he asked again, feeling a panic again.

Yami was laying completely still on the grass, unaffected by anything going on around him. He didn't move to say, 'I'm alright,' he didn't wink...his face was a canvas, a completely neutral expression painted upon it.

(Veins is right. Vain is like vanity--which is like being concieted. Veins=noun. Vain=adjective

Needless to say, Yuugi is too upset to notice...)
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:54 am

((*clears throat*
*takes RP thread gracefully by the shoulders*
*begins to shake it wildly*
*starts yelling at it very quickly and ununderstandably*
No sleeping! Wake up! Thoust musteth liveth! Now! Pronto!
I'm aint gonna give a gawrsh darmn hootin if yer git SBS!
[[*shaken baby syndrome*]]

We can't die guys. D: I'm all excited about my new idea.))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:03 am

[ I know! I wants it to go on, too! Wew need Inu! *blames* =P]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:09 am

((Im sorry crying Im still in school and I have exams next week. I hate banning the RP on and off like this, but Im almost finished with school and I want to pass the exams. I apologize but until school is out next thursday I wont be on much. The RP isnt going to die in a few days. I'll be on more soon, sorry but try to be patient sweatdrop I know it takes me awhile, but its almost over.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:31 am

Mokuba watched as his brother leaped through the hole into the flames. A few flames escaped through the hole and exploded around them. Leaving heat to settle on the others faces. Mokubas began to sweat slighlty, his bangs clinging to his forehead. Closing his eyes to shield them from the heat. He still kept his grip on Yugis small trembling hand. Once the flames on their end subsided, Mokubas eyes opened, squinting at the fire. His heart pounded inside of him, he was worried for his brother. Even his hand began to grip Yugis for silent support.

For some wierd reason, Mokuba held Yugi closer to him. One of his arms surrouding his waist and pulling him close. It seemed as if Yugi was someone he felt he needed to protect. Someone who needed him at the moment. He needed to feel that at the moment since his brother was falling farther away from him. It seemed the more crazy he became, the further it drove his brother. But what Seto had yet seemed to understand was at this point, he needed what little family he had more then ever. But he did not know who he could trust to talk to anymore. Maybe theropy could help, even if he didn't see anything wrong for his fear of loosing Seto.(denial)

Once Seto appeared through the fire, Mokuba let go. He knew that he would have to either way. He watched Yugi run to Yami, away from him. For some reason, after having Yugi, him leaving seemed like he had lost something. Mokuba approched, a part of him glad Yami was alive, and apart cursing at him for being so. "I knew you were strong enough." Mokuba whispered, hugging his brother. Even if Seto knew of his other feeling toward him, he didn't care, he was his brother first.

As Mokuba held him, he caught glance of burns upon his brothers body. The fire had gave his brother flaws, this pissed him off. "Seto..your arms..anf legs!" he exclaimed once he had seen his brothers legs as well. "We have to get out of here, get you and Yami help." Mokuba replied as he let go of Seto. "Some take Yami, we have to go now. Show us to the exit." he stated to the group. To anyone who had a clue where they were going.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games