Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:10 am
Joey_dennison
xD yeaaaaaah its kinda falling into s**t creek atm.....I prefer Dr who <3 *heart throb*

i like the cute guy next to you, mayby you should go for a bad boy look, like real bad but like have the cute guy too so it looks...... not weird but you have a bit of ying and yang happening 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 am
schpleek
nrasjaa
schpleek
Hey-lo...

Rate please? heart

wooow you so weird, but pretty and christmas like!! i loves!! whee sooo pretty you warmed up mah heart, but it's kinda not happenin in the face area, i gives you 8.7/10!!
Fwee! Thank ya, love. xD

it's ok mah sexy *kisses*  

nrasjaa

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:10 pm
nrasjaa
Joey_dennison
xD yeaaaaaah its kinda falling into s**t creek atm.....I prefer Dr who <3 *heart throb*

i like the cute guy next to you, mayby you should go for a bad boy look, like real bad but like have the cute guy too so it looks...... not weird but you have a bit of ying and yang happening 3nodding

O,O i dont have bad boy clothes ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:39 am
Joey_dennison
nrasjaa
Joey_dennison

O,O i dont have bad boy clothes ^^;

time for you to go shoppin mah love!!  

nrasjaa

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:31 pm
with 3k....
wait...acctually i have Outlaw biker pants and a black complex...*fritters arround*

I should buy those black shades.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:49 am
Joey_dennison
with 3k....
wait...acctually i have Outlaw biker pants and a black complex...*fritters arround*

*looks at you*

you look like a sauve guy havin a bad boy look, no i want authentic bad boy look, like the type you see drivin around in an anceint muscle car painted jet black, and has like a 5 o'clock shadow, and is clad in blackness, but not like darkness, and he has sex drippin from him, and when you look at him, he has this hint of dodgeyness, im talkin when this guy walks past, men go "he's so a drug dealer" and women faint.

that's the type of bad boy im after 3nodding  

nrasjaa

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:15 am
nrasjaa
bohemian_wild_child
whee heart

Bo wants to change Bo's hair but Bo can not make up Bo's mind so Bo is going to leave Bo's hair as is ninja sweatdrop

OH MAH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like pm or post up options here and i can give you expert adviiiice!! that is what im here for!!!! PLEASE!! i want you to!!
sweatdrop Bo was having a mid-life crisis of sorts, but Bo has calmed down a lot. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:43 am
nrasjaa
Joey_dennison
with 3k....

*looks at you*

you look like a sauve guy havin a bad boy look, no i want authentic bad boy look, like the type you see drivin around in an anceint muscle car painted jet black, and has like a 5 o'clock shadow, and is clad in blackness, but not like darkness, and he has sex drippin from him, and when you look at him, he has this hint of dodgeyness, im talkin when this guy walks past, men go "he's so a drug dealer" and women faint.

So im to look like streek? xD NAR JKS JKS! Plz dont kill me *cringe*

Wanna tek tek me a bad boy look then?
xD If only gaia had a slicked back oily hair look *shudder*

Alexie dennison Jnr

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:51 am
Joey_dennison
nrasjaa
Joey_dennison
with 3k....

*looks at you*

So im to look like streek? xD NAR JKS JKS! Plz dont kill me *cringe*

Wanna tek tek me a bad boy look then?
xD If only gaia had a slicked back oily hair look *shudder*

yus mah smoofle has a sexy look about him, he's not dodgey lookin but still soo sexy, with teh shoulders and yus his car does look mafia and he does love his anceint muscle cars but his 5 o'clock shadow isn't really shadow it's more hairyness and yea he's sexy and i dunno if he has a bad boy look *thinks* not really, unless he's doin his suductive face but we dont need to go there xp and he's soo sweet and caring and cute and sexy and i luffs him lots!! whee

uumm what were we originally takin about??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:04 pm
User Image
Total Value: 900,837 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
#000000 Complex Jacket
Black GetaGRIP Gloves
Black S Chest Tattoo
Rough Blue Jeans
Charred Tundra Boots
Horns of the Demon
Yokai's Treasure
Black Glamrock Belt
Cig
Dark Halo

this is just a base, and i'm not too sure how accurate the prices are cuz im sure the complex jacket is like only 9K instead of 100K something they got  

nrasjaa

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:54 pm
That is the right price for the jacket. You can't get the black jacket in the shops, only out of the boxes. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm
oooooo~ special....*sniffs the new avi a few time* ^^; I was thinking of reverting back to a female avi...So if cha wanna gimme a few skirts it would be greatly appreciated...xD

^^; I'm reverting back into an Alexie look, i hope to whore out my items so i can get some of my lovely stuff back like my pitchie and my katana, just so i can look like good ol' alexie again *sigh*

Alexie dennison Jnr

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:37 am
Joey_dennison
oooooo~ special....*sniffs the new avi a few time* ^^; I was thinking of reverting back to a female avi...So if cha wanna gimme a few skirts it would be greatly appreciated...xD

^^; I'm reverting back into an Alexie look, i hope to whore out my items so i can get some of my lovely stuff back like my pitchie and my katana, just so i can look like good ol' alexie again *sigh*

that's good, cuz i like the alexi look, like you have your own style and that's the best, really it is 3nodding it's a mark of you and you are teh only one of you in the world so that's extra special!! 3nodding im all for it!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:43 am
bohemian_wild_child
That is the right price for the jacket. You can't get the black jacket in the shops, only out of the boxes. 3nodding

oh mah god!! i like never knew that!! surprised  

nrasjaa

Alexie dennison Jnr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:51 pm
nrasjaa
Joey_dennison

that's good, cuz i like the alexi look, like you have your own style and that's the best, really it is 3nodding it's a mark of you and you are teh only one of you in the world so that's extra special!! 3nodding im all for it!!

4laugh homgawd i love you Nra <3 your so sweet *huggle kiss* yeah noone else can pull of ze fox ears like Alexie *struts stuff down the catwalk*  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games