Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 am
Salfos and his party finished taking photos of the hydra and basked in its glory.

" Only a few more to go...this is simple beautiful all of the dragons. this hydra is just.....just....sheer power." Salfos exclaimed.

"aye true it is..." Rex agreed.

They sat a little while longer to watch the Hydra.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 am
Rikimaru and the DHSS began to creep closer to the OMEGA. Rikimaru ordered Xeno to search for a commanders thoughts so they can begin to attack people on thier black list. Hanzo was watching they rear as they got closer and closer. They could here the boom and thunder of the battle at the entrance of the caves.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 am
A_Shadow_Within
Salfos and his party finished taking photos of the hydra and basked in its glory.

" Only a few more to go...this is simple beautiful all of the dragons. this hydra is just.....just....sheer power." Salfos exclaimed.

"aye true it is..." Rex agreed.

They sat a little while longer to watch the Hydra.

“It is wonderful isn’t it? The next few we have left are small compared the Hydra but still amazing in their own way. We are going to find the water drake. It’s a much smaller one and we can’t seem to keep it in its own territory so we are going to have to search for it. They are little lone dragoons.” One of the Dragoons said as the group left the Hydra territory. You where left once again with only two Dragoon guard who were at the moment searching too hard for the Drake to be paying any attention.

They moved apart, searching back and forth. They couldn’t seem to find one and moved through the woods faster than before and more unpredictable.

“I think I see one over here.” One of the Dragoons called out breaking through the tree line to a smaller lake. It was wide open fields and a vast dragon splashed in the small pool of water. It was alone and nearby was its nest full of smaller eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 am
“Toru, we seem to be holding the hall fairly well. The door is almost entirely destroyed and once it is we won’t be able to hold the hall against their siege weapons. What is your console(sp)?”

“Slowly bring the lines back into the caverns. Have our forces spread out within the different legs of the caves and we will use our many traps built throughout.” Get the towers fully loaded with men and many able long range units ready to fire.” Toru said back in reply to King of Kine. He swayed in her presence with his own thoughts, thinking of plans on defense and a way to bring them to the offense.

“I will be taking myself and a few of my personal guards to the back of the Dark hand lines through a secret exit and destroy their siege. We cannot afford to lose the hall just yet. We worked hard on building this HQ and I will not see it torn to shreds.” Stickler said before stepping out of her chamber with his own guard and proceeded to a secret location.

Toru remained in her highly guarded chamber with Darth Gravear and a few of the other generals. Out in the front lines, Vivi and Vehemoth where fighting vigorously with the soldiers around and holding their ground. Vossler awaited his permission to ride into the battle with his Pegasus knights.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 am
"Awesome this is great too." Rex said as he got ready.

"Hey you guys are awesome i dont think this dragon gonna do us harm if we keept good distance. take some time to relax im sure you job is pretty strict and busy." Salfos gestured. Isao just smiled at the dragoons to get them to look at her sweet innocence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 am
"That’s very kind of you sir but we have a job to do. This is all very important to us and we will keep our alert for your's and the dragon's safety." The dragoon responded. they where standing on either side of your three man group and waited for your documenting to finish.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 am
Joa-Boo

((to Salin))
"NO....we have nothing to discuss. Leave my hills and you will not all die." Clare said using the ant lions voice. She was loud and clear as though right there speaking. Her voice was magnified as every ant lion spoke at once, saying the same thing, her words.

"Leave now and leave me alone, I don't want to take part in anything you have to offer."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 pm
"i see." she looked up at the builiding then to the guards.
"is all of this really necessary? i'm a sage just here to check up on something, well more like someone. it's not like i'm mounting an attack." she said pointedly.
"and honestly holding a woman at gunpoint is quite savage don't you think?"  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm
Joa-Boo
"NO....we have nothing to discuss. Leave my hills and you will not all die." Clare said using the ant lions voice. She was loud and clear as though right there speaking. Her voice was magnified as every ant lion spoke at once, saying the same thing, her words.

"Leave now and leave me alone, I don't want to take part in anything you have to offer."
Tooge frowned but didn't give up, "If you don't surrender we will force compliance. Neither side wants that so I don't see why you are going to lose more children over this. Comply and the Collective will recieve great prestige in the days of the war. Only prosperity will arise from a union between our two sides."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:44 am
Joa-Boo
"That’s very kind of you sir but we have a job to do. This is all very important to us and we will keep our alert for your's and the dragon's safety." The dragoon responded. they where standing on either side of your three man group and waited for your documenting to finish.

"so tell me good friend what do these little dragons do to survive in the wild. how do they become the fittest?" Rex asked one as he put his hand on his shoulder to get the helmet and cuirass to split just enough for a small blade to open on his right side. then Salfos stood next to the other while Isao stared at him focusing on him. Then Rex activated his secret blade silently and kept his fist hidden and then in one quick motion plunge the blade into the slit and into the dragoons neck. while isao use her psychic powers to keep the one dragoon still as Salfos with speed activated his claws and shoved them through the dragoons eye holes and then went for the neck.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:34 am
((to Salfos))
Both of the Dragoon guards feel quickly and silently. Their bodies feel upon the floor in bloody heaps, motionless. The Drake splashed about in the water, unentertained but the sudden death around it. It moved closer off shore and into the deeper parts of the water where it plunged underneath. As though the deeds just done went unnoticed nothing happened. You where quiet and alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:38 am
Van Dossel
Joa-Boo

Tooge frowned but didn't give up, "If you don't surrender we will force compliance. Neither side wants that so I don't see why you are going to lose more children over this. Comply and the Collective will recieve great prestige in the days of the war. Only prosperity will arise from a union between our two sides."

((To Salin))

“It’s not prosperity I want. I want life for all of my people. I want to live else where then always in fear inside my little hole. I want to not be looked at as an ugly monarchy made of billions of mindless zombie ant lions. I don’t want this world to oppress me.” Clare said in a passionate speech. Her voice was once again carried through a random ant lion amongst the lines.

The troops filed up and pushed the fire ants to the front. They had enough of them to collapse the entire area and make no way to get to Clare. If one of the fire ants where killed everything would blow.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 am
Hikari Harada
"i see." she looked up at the builiding then to the guards.
"is all of this really necessary? i'm a sage just here to check up on something, well more like someone. it's not like i'm mounting an attack." she said pointedly.
"and honestly holding a woman at gunpoint is quite savage don't you think?"

"protocol mamm, and don’t you know chivalry is dead. After so many women have learned to fight and hold there own there is no one unfit to have their face stuck with a gun when they travel on to private area’s. Who are you seeking out. You may not even be able to see them if they wanted you to.” the guard said. They pushed again to tell her to leave. Set up an appointment or something. No one enters through this door.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:22 pm
((Drew and me have a lot of the battle offline as to speed it up so we are jumping forward in with a recap (this) of major points of the battle))

The fire ants charged forward sceaming Clara's high pitch shrill. The horse man prepared to charge as the 8 soldiers went infront of him and braced for the ants impact. Salin and Zaught lined up behind the soldiers to fight but Splitjaw summoned Fercca his gaint serpent. The snake shot forward destorying the fire ants but was pushed to a halt by two Battle Beetles. The horseman charged forward followed by Salin and Zaught who destoryed the battle bettles with their collected power.

During all this the four wounded soldiers, Atias, and Helix had just finished blasting the remaining buggers when the ground behind them shot them to the ground in an explosion of rock. bugger swarmed out only to be slashed down by the soldiers as they regained control of the situation.

During the ensueing battle a bio demon mage along with more soldiers and juggarnaut entered the battle and eventually the ambush hole was plugged through the combined efforts of the mages and the battle group went on to assist the others at the front of the battle. As they left a white mage, some demon knights and more foot soldiers joined the fray.

As the battle group passed the narrow passageway another ambush group of fireants assulted the group killing a couple of fire ants and Helix in the process. The knights and rest of the foot soldiers repelled the hole and the mage have started to close it.

(My side: Juggarnuat in front/ Horseman, Salin, and Zaught behind him/ Atias, Splitjaw and the knights are behind four footmen at the ambush hole/ Tooge is by the black mage is the passageway/ the white mage and 8 footmen are in the back )

(The collective: Claire is in her throne room with 8 squads of 8 ant lions/ 8 ant lions are in each door way with 2 buggers on the ceiling above the doorway/ a beetle in front by the juggarnuat with 16 ant lions behind it with 4 buggers to the back and left of the antlions.)  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am
Of many battles to go down in the history this one shelves no place near large nor important compared to others, but that does not undermine it’s efforts and accomplishment for the Dark Hand. It was a fierce competition to pull in the most vast army on Aeonce, The Collective, as all three factions fought on different ends to persuade Clare. In the end one stands victorious, multiplying their force count by 3 fold; The Dark Hand. Through months of pertinacious action the Dark Hand, from their base on Barosuk, fought and finally won over Clare and her endless of Collective ant lions.

The Final Battle:

Cornered, braced, and holding strong, what was left of the Dark Hand squad unleashed within the Collective hives held their ground. It was suicide at this point they believed as the mounds of ant lions doubled almost every hour. They had been fighting non stop for what seemed like years against waves of these mindless foes. That was the Collective’s main strength, in numbers they prevail.

Still alive and among the ranks stands tall the four heroes in Salin’s group. Salin was back toward the front and middle of the lines holding off the ant lions. Zaught was braced close to him, fighting with all that he had left. Near him on both sides where many still living Dark Hand soldiers. They all pushed and held what ground they could. The horseman kept a distance behind the first line of men and cleaved whatever got passed or went over. His skill in fighting was great and his addition to the team made all the difference.

As more and more Collective fell onto the place the Dark Hand was holding Salin called for Clare to give up and join the Dark Hand. “There is no need for you to waste so many of your children Clare. Just join us and everything will be fine.”

“NO, I have been with the Dark Hand for to long and I will not give in. You have lied to me, stolen my minerals and pleag us with war. I only wish that my people are no longer looked down upon by the other races as just a bunch of over sized insects with no minds. I know what you want. The Dark hand wants slaves, billions of them to do their dirty work.” Clare yelled back through the ant lions around Salin and his men.

The Jugernaught to his back finally broke through the wall of dirt that separated them from Clare and his throne room. She was far to the back of the long throne hall and many ant lions waited inside to flank the group of Dark hand members. All of Salin’s group charged for the entry way until finally they broke in. The small group of 5 Gorgan goblins sentried outside the door and auto fired their rapid pulse rifles at everything that neared. Salin turned to the throne hall. The lines of ant lions crushed up in front of Salin’s view of Clare and braced their ground.

“You will get no further, embrace the full potential of my kin. I will crush all of you.” Clare said. She detached from the giant egg sac and lifted off the ground. She was powering her ant lions with a strong spell that made them all grow in size and strength almost double in max.

“No Clare, stop this, that is exactly what the Dark Hand wants too. They seek to end discrimination for all unlikely races that have been seen as dark and evil for centuries. Just because they are born a vampire or ork doesn’t mean they can’t be loving and kind. That’s what Joa Boo wants to prove. He wants to end all oppression for his people.”

“So you are saying some how the Dark Hand will give me just what I want.”

“I’m saying the Dark Hand is the only way.”

“Then I give, I give and will join my forces for that cause. You better not use my men as pawns and mindless useless throw-aways. I will end whoever thinks they can.”

Back out of the Collective Hive Clare and Salin emerge into the Dark hand base where Impetus was in command. He greeted them himself with a wave and brought everyone to an assembly. As all of the Dark Hand members gathered Impetus spoke loudly over all of them.

“As the Dark hand we want to welcome our knew family, the Collective, and show them the power and might of the Dark Hand. Let us commend Salin for his victory in one of these chapters and bringing us another ally. I present you with your returning rank. Now captain Salin rise and be recognized.” Impetus spoke and handed Salin back his old armor and weapons. Now as Captain he would command a smaller party and have his own protective unit.

“Now the fun is half over. From here we can take our fighting to Roderick where the Omega hold their presence on Barosuk. They will leave this continent to us and we will prevail. For our lord and our cause. For the Dark hand.” Impetus yelled loudly over the crowds as they all cheered.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games