Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 am

"Guys coming?" Arianna asked, she had went back to the Karissa and the others to make sure that they were ok.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 pm

"Yep. So what's the plan?" Karissa asked, leading Cya and Zane behind her.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:20 pm

"Well we're going to where Estelluna is but be warned that there is creepy stuff here, do not scream" Arianna told them.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm

"What kind of a person do you think I am?" asked Karissa indignantly. "Vampires scream? You're still afraid of stuff?" Cya asked skeptically as her and Zane caught up. "Tsk, I'm dissappointed." "Arianna's just joking," said Karissa, poking her friend. Gosh, it was easy to get sidetracked from their mission, was it something in the air of this place...?

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:41 pm

Rachel followed Cho into the town, laughing at the others. "We have to be a little bit more serious, I mean come on, we are on a rescue mission here!" She said giggling. But it wasn't that weird for anyone else to see her laughing like that, she looked the part.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:45 pm

"Cho, what's the atmosphere like in this world?" asked Karissa, still laughing.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm

"Ya, is the air, like laughing gas?" Said Rachel, leaning heavily on Karissa so she wouldn't fall over.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 pm

Arianna laughed. "Knock it off, we're supposed to be serious!" Arianna scolded them.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:37 pm

"We're trying!!!" Said Rachel, through laughs, even though she didn't need to breathe, she was gasping for air. "We can't help it!" Rachel had to give credit to vampire strenght, it was a wonder her legs could still support her she was laughing so hard.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:45 pm

"Sure ya are" Arianna said laughing as she looked at Rachel.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Rachel started to tickle Arianna with her mind, it went against her better judgement, but she was laughing too hard to notice. "You tell me how hard it is not to laugh! Mwhahaha!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:58 pm

"That's not fair!" Arianna squeled laughing from being tickled so much.

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:17 pm

''Knock it off. Like I said don't laugh. The air is a bit abnormal, but your body will get used to it.'' She said walking.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:26 pm

((Aaagh, I'm SO sorry, I haven't posted in AGES, I've been in Mississippi for the past week, with no internet! Not even a computer!! IT WAS TORTURE!!!))

Kazuo ran up. "Are you sure it's safe for Hoshi to eat?" he asked, looing at the feather suspiciously. "Yeah, it's fine." Hoshi quickly ate it, wincing as the foreign object slid down her throat.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:48 pm

As Rachel let up Ari regained her breath even though she didn't need it. "Sorry" Arianna said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games