Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:43 am
Ai laid on her side and hugged Sira again. "Thanks." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:53 am
((o.o i missed alot!))
Fuyu sat next to Reks who was staring at his cast. ~ He's thinking he's useless again because his ankle is broken...~ She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:27 am
Nats_is_EMO
ikarri

"Ummm...yea I do..If Sira would not mine," Ikari said not sure if he want me staying.

Nanaka looked up at the sky when she heard thunder. "Yeah, come on, I'll ask him..." She started to walk towards Sira's place.

"Ok thank you," Ikari said as she followed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:58 pm
Reks blushed as Fuyu lay her head on his shoulder. He swirled his foot around in the water, watching the swirls form.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:21 pm
"You're welcome.." Sira said smiling. He opened his eye's and hugged Ai back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:02 pm
"How many times have I said that...three? Oh well, that just shows how happy I am that you brought me here." Ai smiled.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:09 pm
"I guess so." Sira said laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:15 pm
"But it's just that this place is so amazing, at a certin level it seems almost unnatural." Ai said thinking about this place compaired to the rest.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:17 pm
"That's why I showed this place to you. I wanted you to see it.." Sira said hugging her tighter. "I've never told anyone about this place until now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:25 pm
"I'm glad you did. And I'm sure that if other people knew about here many people would be here." Ai said looking at the cherry blossoms.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Sira picked one up off of the ground and handed it to Ai. "You don't usually see cherry blossoms in the forest.." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 pm
Ai smiled. "Thank you." She looked at it and placed it in her hair. "Yes, that's what makes this place seem a little unnatural. But I don't mind it."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:38 pm
Sira leaned against the cherry blossom tree closing his eye's. As the tree shook petals rained from the tree slowly many landing in his hair. He didn't even notice that they had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Ai saw the petals in Sira's hair and started to giggle. "You've got some things on your head." She said picking one off his head and blew it into the water.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:47 pm
Sira opened his eye's and ran his finger's through his hair causing the petals to fall to the ground. He laughed realizing how many had been in his hair. "Thanks.." He said picking up a few of the pink petals and blowing them at Ai.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games