Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:41 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
"and why would they want him dead?" she asked him "its you who should be dead" she turns and starts to walk away, in her right hand her white staff

You know a white staff really doesn't suit one such as you. As for him Deitys of light don't take lightly to those that allie themselves with dark forces. Also, I've already payed for my past sins in full.
she half turns and looks at him "oh yea and what do you suppose i do? and what do you know about staffs" she turns and starts to walk again "for all i care you can die" she said looking around

An unusually large Heartless suddenly appeared about ten yards above the girls head. Axel ran at the girl pushing her aside as the creature landed on the ground. The floor collapsed under the weight of the enormous creature and Axel was sucked underneath into the dark abyss that lay under the castle.
she slid on the ground and sat up "what the heck" she said looking around "Axel!" she yelled looking for him, she saw a large hole "AXEL!" she yelled down it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:48 am
A rather odd looking human sat above where a stone Gargoyle had once been apparently they had been standing there for at least a minute by the looks of it. There skin was full of odd tattoos that looked almost like necromancer circles and he had large dragon wings coming out of his back. A long blade made of an elven metal lay in his hand. It was shaped almost like a two sided Guilotine.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:50 am
she looks up "hey who are you?" she asked stepping back, she looked at the odd person, "how strange" she thought studing them  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:55 am
Aprilbaby1
she looks up "hey who are you?" she asked stepping back, she looked at the odd person, "how strange" she thought studing them

Suddenly the Deity Michaniel Marr turned around looking at the odd man. He said something in Elvish, it wasn't entirely clear what was said but the name Illidan was clear as day. The human opened his left wing as he jumped down from his purch leaving a crator where he landed. There was no ground beneath him yet he began to walk forward as though stone was beneath his feet.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:56 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

Suddenly the Deity Michaniel Marr turned around looking at the odd man. He said something in Elvish, it wasn't entirely clear what was said but the name Illidan was clear as day. The human opened his left wing as he jumped down from his purch leaving a crator where he landed. There was no ground beneath him yet he began to walk forward as though stone was beneath his feet.
she looked at them "now this is strange" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

she looked at them "now this is strange" she whispered

The two of them started to glow with an odd blue flame then ran at each other fiercely. The odd blade and Mars Hammer clashed making a thunderous sound. Erosi turned around catching the battle out of the corner of there eye, ".......brother". She ran to assist him

Marr- He held his hand out in the direction of Erosi please stay back!
Erosi- But.......brother are you sure you will be alright?
Marr- I will be fine by myself now watch the human and make sure they do not come to harm.

Illidan- Your shouldn't have taken your eyes off me! He struck Marr in the chest peircing his armor to his chest. The old Palladin held his hammer upside down as he was knocked to his knees by the blow. Any last words old Palladin............

Marr- He held up his hand and a pillar of light came from the sky completely engulfing the demon. The pillar was almost blinding and when the smoke cleared Illidan had vanished.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 am
she watched, blinded from the light, when she could see again she looked around "yep definetly strange" she walked to the large hole "Axel" she yelled inside of it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:20 am
Aprilbaby1
she watched, blinded from the light, when she could see again she looked around "yep definetly strange" she walked to the large hole "Axel" she yelled inside of it

A single Heartless appeared and started to run toward them. Marr looked at the creature with a scowl which Erosi looked at the creature with an energetic smile.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

A single Heartless appeared and started to run toward them. Marr looked at the creature with a scowl which Erosi looked at the creature with an energetic smile.
"a heartless" she said hitting it with her staff, she looked at the hole "axel, i hope he is alright"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:34 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

"a heartless" she said hitting it with her staff, she looked at the hole "axel, i hope he is alright"

The heartless landed on its back then jumped straight up. It seemed rather resilant and persistant for a Heartless really. Erosi began to laugh as the creature got back up. Marr on the other hand seemed angered by the sight.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:35 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The heartless landed on its back then jumped straight up. It seemed rather resilant and persistant for a Heartless really. Erosi began to laugh as the creature got back up. Marr on the other hand seemed angery by the sight.
she smiled "a strange creature you are" she said looking at the heartless "what is it with you guys always attacking people?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:37 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The heartless landed on its back then jumped straight up. It seemed rather resilant and persistant for a Heartless really. Erosi began to laugh as the creature got back up. Marr on the other hand seemed angery by the sight.
she smiled "a strange creature you are" she said looking at the heartless "what is it with you guys always attacking people?"

The creature took its right leg and seemingly made a cross motion. It then pointed to them and started running once again toward them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:39 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1

The creature took its right leg and seemingly made a cross motion. It then pointed to them and started running once again toward them.
"stange creature you are" she walked to the hole "Axel, im coming to get you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:44 am
Michaniel Marr walked over putting there hand on there shoulder. You will not find him in that hole. Those whose hearts waver for even a second in the presence of these creatures are consumed. That right there is Axel in a sense though he is lost to the light for now, maybe you can help him though.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:48 am
"and what can i do? he saved me and i couldnt save him" she said closing her eyes  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games