Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:38 pm

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Calvin!Hobbes!*flashes a video to calvin and Hobbes*

Random Person:OMG got to call Calvin about this*runs*

*Cuts apart Random person*No one will ever no about my army of*Video blows up*

NO!! MORE!!! ATTACKS!!!! scream We've been through two straight battles and we're f**king exhausted!! Come on, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out!! Let's just enjoy the spoils of our victories!!
Hobbes: Yeah, seriously, Calvin may be a powerful hero, but he's only six years old, not to mention that he just unleashed his most powerful attack in the last battle. Oh yeah, and I seriously doubt that those people would be calling on Calvin. Most people and villains don't know that Calvin and Stupendous Man are the same person. So.... nice try. rolleyes
please this enemy sounds like he ain't a challenge....besides the other battles i wasn't even at full strenth............

Hobbes: I don't think you understand the situation. Calvin doesn't have the strength to move anything but his face. Watch this. Hey Calvin, i've give you a million dollars and Axel's weight in chocolate cereal if you point at me.
Calvin: *strains himself for a bit but can't even move his shoulder to lift his hand* I hate you.
Hobbes: Plus, there was the fact that the enemy and person called Calvin by his actual name, that is, Calvin rather than Stupendous Man. To everyone else, Calvin is just a bratty six-year-old kid who causes trouble and does poorly in school. No one apart from you guys and his team know that he's a superhero. In other words, this tape if probably just a bad prank.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:45 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

NO!! MORE!!! ATTACKS!!!! scream We've been through two straight battles and we're f**king exhausted!! Come on, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out!! Let's just enjoy the spoils of our victories!!
Hobbes: Yeah, seriously, Calvin may be a powerful hero, but he's only six years old, not to mention that he just unleashed his most powerful attack in the last battle. Oh yeah, and I seriously doubt that those people would be calling on Calvin. Most people and villains don't know that Calvin and Stupendous Man are the same person. So.... nice try. rolleyes
please this enemy sounds like he ain't a challenge....besides the other battles i wasn't even at full strenth............

Hobbes: I don't think you understand the situation. Calvin doesn't have the strength to move anything but his face. Watch this. Hey Calvin, i've give you a million dollars and Axel's weight in chocolate cereal if you point at me.
Calvin: *strains himself for a bit but can't even move his shoulder to lift his hand* I hate you.
Hobbes: Plus, there was the fact that the enemy and person called Calvin by his actual name, that is, Calvin rather than Stupendous Man. To everyone else, Calvin is just a bratty six-year-old kid who causes trouble and does poorly in school. No one apart from you guys and his team know that he's a superhero. In other words, this tape if probably just a bad prank.
true but maybe watch it again for clues?

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:48 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

We could revive the almighty god Katsa,but then that is 3 times as dangerous.

He frikkin has a giant GranKuwagamon,it's like a 100 times bigger then the normal ones.

*scratches idea*

i say we just rest our asses off till we feel like not resting.
*starts sleeping*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 pm

Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

He frikkin has a giant GranKuwagamon,it's like a 100 times bigger then the normal ones.

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Um, guys I'm right here. Thanks, but I seriously doubt that I'm of god-status yet.
GranKuwagamon: Hey Axel, do you still have those cheerleaders?
Calvin: no... not girls... they'll kill me while I rest... gonk

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Um, guys I'm right here. Thanks, but I seriously doubt that I'm of god-status yet.
y do u want to know? u want them for u'rself?! scream
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:10 pm

Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

cool calvins getting killed zero get the popcorn xp
yesir mrgreen

Raze The Enigmatic

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:12 pm

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Hobbes: Cheerleaders? Tell me more about these cheerleaders, Alex. Are they good-looking? Are they gorgeous? Tell me, tell me.
Tiara: Boys. stare rolleyes
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:14 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Hobbes: Cheerleaders? Tell me more about these cheerleaders, Alex. Are they good-looking? Are they gorgeous? Tell me, tell me.

your one to talk stare
master be nice to lady with a scary freind sweatdrop
zero u have no spine what so ever stare

Raze The Enigmatic

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Let's put Calvin in the meditation room,he can rest there while the healing patches in there...heal him.

And Katsa,you never leave HQ to fight,is this base the thing keeping yur power levelz up?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:16 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

Its Axel u nitwit! Axel!!!!!! scream
Omega: on snape he.......
Zeromaru:............snapped!

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:21 pm

RAZE 88
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

your one to talk stare
*smacks* Have manners!
Atleast Zero has some sense...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:24 pm

SF Creek
RAZE 88
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Oddium Wanderous

*scratches idea*

*starts sleeping*

your one to talk stare
*smacks* Have manners!
Atleast Zero has some sense...

u do know that my mask blocked the blow right stare
master we should leave before we start a war against us
oooooooo sounds fun mrgreen
master u trully are stoopid rolleyes
shut up zero stare

Raze The Enigmatic

The Ranting Swede

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:25 pm

*Gets DDR and "Break Incase Calvin is really beaten up so it will heal him" then puts it in plain sight*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm

If I wished to hurt you I'd use force. neutral
Bah, I wonder where that little Prairiemon went....
Creek?! You want another digimon?! I thought I was all the power ya needed!
Well, Prairiemon is interesting!

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Oddium Wanderous
*Gets DDR and "Break Incase Calvin is really beaten up so it will heal him" then puts it in plain sight*

agh it burns my eyes*sheilds eyes* scream
that machine is 100% pure mechanical evil eek xp
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games