Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:59 pm
"I've actually experienced something similar, but I let him take over, My body even transformed, but I guess that's not a big surprise as it seems that I'm a metamorphmagus, or something similar, I get confused sometimes, I have so many strange magical attributes that comes from my odd family tree" Sill looked for something to take her mind off of her sad state of mind, that was when she felt it, the feeling of danger. In an instant the area around them were completely dark, Sil hadn't even cast a spell she knew which parts of her brain that conjured the dementor-blood she had within her vains. the fog was dark and thick, few would be able to see that it also consisted of tiny cells that detected beings within, "Somethings happening" she said as the tingling in her body again started to make her go mad, she had to let go and transform. she didn't understand this, this was a dream was it not? the transformation happened in an instant, much faster than before, this time she did not fight it, she had transformed into a fully grown Dementor, the world looked strange, it was as if she could see everything in a weird blur, her normal vision was somehow integrated with the vision of the dementor. Sil could see Lemorte through the fog, as if it wasn't there. Sil started transforming back, once she returned to her form she removed the fog, and asked Lemorte "You wouldn't know why this world's strongest would be a dementor?" hoping that she could handle the answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:54 pm
Lemorte laughed at the statement that they made. You actually think you are the strongest Mortal on earth? Every now and then there is one that exceeds a class three. When that happens they are taken to our land. You are near that transformation. But there are others that have already achieved such power on your planet. Not every one of them were eager to leave either. You have allies in our world that will look after you. I'm one of them, Elixer and the Scientist however are not to be trusted. Those two both have hidden agendas to keeping you safe. Why do you think he let you go so easily when you were on our planet. It wasn't your transformation that stopped him, you are still not ready to face The Scientist yet. Leave him to me, I will also keep an eye on Elixer as well. Though his father is most likely already aware of his motives already. He will not interfere though, he needs to stay in his land to keep order. Otherwise creatures could breach the Dream World and attack people while they slept. It occasionally happens from time to time, most parents just think the kids are making things up or have an over active imagination. I can't sense Saidens energy he must be cloaking it. You are safe where you are, no one that wishes to harm you can visit Earth.

A figure suddenly appeared beside Lemorte with no warning what so ever. With a rather alarmed voice he started to speak quickly. This world is no longer safe for the two of you. At any time Saiden could enter this realm whether I try to prevent him or not. My reign has no affect on those that are not bound by the laws. Our plan is to detain him until his power levels go back to normal. I ask that you do not try to interfere by protecting him Sil. There are those that are unhappy that you were allowed to return to this world without further education in how to control you abilities, I wish you well. He turned his back away from them and started walking away. His tone suddenly changed from alarmed to blunt, "and pray that your friend does not become the end of you". As quickly as he came he was gone, the king of dreams didn't seem to be interested in what Sil or Lemorte had to say.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:15 pm
"Anyway, Lemorte, I think you misunderstood me, each time I visit another world the world forces me to transform into the "fittest" creature for that world for some reason it seems that Dementors are the race that has the biggest impact on this world I do know that I'm not the strongest on earth, I also know that It's possible to climb the latters fast, even though the Immortals said It was impossible for me to become Immortal. they are wrong, and I'm going to prove them wrong, as far as Saiden goes, for now I trust hiim.", "King, I would like to know if I could use the dream world to transport myself around?" she remembered something she had read in the first book, she started humming a tune, it was ancient, but the dream king would know it without reading her mind. Sil finished off her tune by saying "My ancestors will protect me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:07 am
Lemorte looked at Sil in a puzzled way as they spoke those words. But Sil...that spell only allows those that are dead to protect you. I'm already here, just stay close and I will always keep you safe. Just as I have for many years already. But the king is right, this place is no longer safe. There are currently only a few that have access to Earth at this time. Me, Watcher, the king of dreams, Elixer, Rue, Link, Saiden, Lancis, Lance, Centron, Dalceia and Seifren. There are no other elders of the land that are trusted enough to have access. The king and Elixer are allowed to monitor dreams. I'm currently the active reaper of this land. As for the others they are all elder protectors of this world. There was one other but I can't remember the name right off the top of my head. Of those that can enter this world most of them are only concerned with what happens to this world. They will only interfere if Saiden enters your world in his present state that he is in. Link in particular will be trying to stop him from doing any damage. Those two have never fully gotten along for any extended period of time. I suspect the list I just named will be among the elite of the ones looking for him as we speak.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:15 pm
I think I know the safest place for me at least, Sil looked at Lemorte and said, "They will simply not let me die, AND since I'm still a part of the wheel, they can adjust certain things that is otherwise impossible. Still, I would very much like to learn what I can from you, and have you support me as I really could need a friend in all this". As she said this she started thinking long lines of code that she sent to her world, instructing it in the ancient language on what to do, "You ready?" Sil asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:43 pm
A gem suddenly appeared in the middle of the sky. From the looks of it this was only a fourth of the object. It glowed with a somewhat familiar dark glow. Lemorte was looked up at the object then suddenly a grim look came over his face. He seemed to know what the object that was floating there was. Hastily he spoke to Sil while still keeping his guard up. Grab the gem quickly before it disappears. There will surely be others in search of the object. He started to think to himself while looking around the area. What could have caused such a thing, did the elders do this? No that can't be right, that gem is tainted with an odd energy. What could Saiden have been thinking, there is no way he would allow himself to be defeated by the elders.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:01 pm
Sil thought of standing in air, and then she did, she grabbed the gem, and hastily muttered a couple of words and the gem had been transported to her office, she immediately locked it into a safe, and threw away the key, if she needed it, It'd come to her. she started laying traps around in her brain, traps that could easily kill an unexpecting and weak mind, she hoped it wouldn't come to that. "Saiden's dead? Let's go, I think you know where to, I have put you on the allow list, with this she conjured a portal on the ground, she felt that her world was under attack, the enemy knew how to prod a defense Sil sent a command: Warning then containment" she jumped into the portal, and flew out at a horrific speed, she saw that the energy-chamber was holding up, it seemed to have used less energy than what she skimmed off of it when she fought darkness. She started filling the chamber with her magic, she increased her flow to a torrent and started wondering if Lemorte would come through soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:42 pm
Lemorte looked around nervously expecting someone to show up. He was certain there would be someone that would appear. He still wasn't sure who defeated Saiden though. If it was the elders it would have followed a predictable pattern. The elders would force there hand against Saiden then force there hand to steal away all the pieces of the gem. So it could be kept in well guarded spots by people they fully trusted. The traps Sil was laying seemed to be rather lame. Anything that could defeat Saiden was too great for him let alone Sil. He jumped through the portal that they had made somewhat reluctantly. He followed through appearing several feet off the ground. With a light landing he turned to recommend a safer location.

Someone was already waiting for the two of them in that chamber. The figure seemed to be giving off a similar aura to Saidens. The figure didn't seem to have a set form. The dark figure opened its eyes, they were a bright green that shown brighting. Lemorte moved one step and suddenly they were right next to him. The creature opened its right hand and a staff appeared out of thin air. The figure gripped the staff tightly then struck Lemorte with the blunt side of the weapon. He was knocked off his feet and a barrier seemed to be pinning him to the ground. The figure then started to examine the one that they had attacked.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 am
Sil looked at the creature, "Could you please leave him be? What have he done to you, and what are you doing here?" She asked of this creature. She hoped that this wouldn't get messy even though it looked like it would become a bloodbath.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 pm
The creatures eyes gleamed at Lemorte as he lay on the ground captured. In what looked like a large energy net. The figure looked over at Sil when they spoke. It let out a terrible sound in the direction they were standing. It wasn't them that the creature was looking at. The fourth of the gem could be seen inside of the energy chamber. The traps looked like small specks of energy to the creature. It took a step toward that direction then opened its left hand. A piece of the gem appeared in its hand. This was a fourth that seem to have the signature of the Dark Realm. While the one in Sils possession had the signature of the Dream Realm. He had mentioned that there were four realms to every Planet or Universe. Something was odd about this creature having one half of the gem. The creature definitely looked formidable as well as scary. But there was a feeling of alarm that didn't seem to be there where it should have been.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Sil thought she had seen this creature before, somewhere, she just remembered the important thing about it, the containment-chamber could contain it, the creature hit a wall which had risen from the ground, it was soon encased in the chamber, the chamber's automatic flow-light lit up the room and a deafening shriek was let loose, even though the people on the outside of the chamber couldn't hear much of it. "AH!, now I remember, you're a creature of the dark, and therefore cant stand light or fire!" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:06 pm
The beast held its head in pain as the light shown down on it. It actually started to change from the light that was assaulting it. The skin turned into green scales, resembling somewhat a large amphibious alien. There skin started to turn pale. Then it began to change into human skin, apparently whoever this was they had some human blood in them. The figure changed into that of an adult human female. A shadow appeared inside of the chamber falling somewhat like fabric. The darkness wrapped around them then transformed into the same outfit Sil was wearing. The creature seemed to have copied the outfit rather quickly. Although they looked human at this point those same green eyes still remained, just less alien looking. But from there eyes Sil was the alien in this case. The figure blinked then asked Sil in there own language, "who are you and why would you be one protect Saidens soul"? As his last act he chose the four people he trusted most in each world. I suspect that you must have stolen that gem from someone, who was it?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:58 pm
"If this gem was given to the person Saiden trusts the most in the world I was in, that would be me, as it appeared close to me. What brings you here?" Sil asked, as she continued to feed the energy chamber of her world, as she continued to feed the chamber she noticed that her regeneration rate went increased as well, she adjusted her output to keep her magic at a constant level.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:37 pm
The figures eyes flashed green for a second. They reacted in pain from the light that was shining down on them. This creature didn't seem to be in pain in there human form. But that one from the Dark Realm was an entirely different story. That realm was beyond saving, darkness had swept over the land like a blanket. Oddly enough though different species seemed to thrive in that area that would otherwise have died out anywhere else. The figure suddenly changed there expression to a rather cross one. You're lieing, if you were in fact one of the most trusted people of one of the four worlds. Your gem would have had the signature of the Earth Realm. There is no way you would outrank the King of Dreams. Saiden and him have been friends for longer than Earth itself has been there. If you are telling the truth then he would have the Earth gem. I personally don't see his interest in you humans really. There are so many other species out there that have evolved so much further. A smile came over there face as the barrier holding Lemorte down faded. It didn't seem that he had really tried to break the barrier in the first place, perhaps he knew this person somehow.

Lemorte stood up brushing some dirt off him pant legs. Well, that surely was an interesting trick Elena. I haven't seen you in some years, have you finally decided to behave? His eyes flashed a bright red to show that he was serious.

After a brief pause Elena answered the question reluctantly. That is none of your business Lemorte. She crossed her arms then continued to speak in the same somewhat annoyed tone. I've trained over the years but still don't understand how to manipulate time. It seems to be a common thing that eludes many.

Lemorte tapped his foot lightly as he started speaking once again, this time in a slightly more adamant tone. That isn't what I asked you, have you finally given up your plans to become the queen of the gods?

Elena only smiled at the question, they didn't need to say anything to answer that question. There eyes were now closed, the light barreling down on them seemed to hurt there eyes. Shouldn't we start looking for the other pieces of the gem...before whatever or whoever did this finds them first? Those gems by themselves would only serve as an energy increase for whoever decided to use them as such. But if they were already strong enough to defeat him then we have something to be worried about. I suspect that he didn't fight to his fullest though. He fears his own power so only in an Armageddon worst case scenario would be ever use that much energy. I'd rather not break this barrier apart, although I could the light would surely cause me much pain. What do you say Mortal, "they spoke the word mortal as if it was there name, "do we have a deal"?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:34 pm
I am going to let you loose, on one condition, you must remember that I can encase you any time I wish in this world, and that chamber is designed to keep ANYONE inside, this includes you. My name is not "Mortal" It's Siluetta. If you were to try to break the chamber it would only serve to strengthen the land, as it absorbs every attempt to break or evade it, I can only think of one way of getting out, but then you wouldn't end up in the same world, past or future anymore. she let the chamber fall, Sil decided to increase her vault increase her vault. she started to meditate, "before we start running around could you wait a second?" she asked, but did what she needed to do before she got an answer, she "stopped" time, making the outside world look as if it was standing still, she started remembering her first lessons with her Pendekar, doing the djurus she had been thought. a second later she came out of her trance refreshed, "Where to?" Sil asked. Her mind was calm which meant that she was ready if there would be an attack. Sil's magic chamber was reaching it's limit to hold, blue sparks started flying from Sils body. she had anticipated that she wouldn't be able to stop the regeneration, she popped open another of her bottles this one labeled unlimited magic. Stopping the torrent to the energy chamber she let the bottle suck excess magic from the air around her and put it into her pocket to let it suck her excess magic.

"Oh, and you still didn't answer my question, why are you in my world?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces