Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 pm
* runs after her* IM NOT CRAZY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"i didnt know i had friends" she said sitting on her knees, she thinks for a moment "wait....who are you?" she asked tilting her head to the side and looking at him
meaniel from yesterday remember the light blue skinned man thats me during the day
she blinks twice "uhh.....sure?" she said looking at him blankly, she sighs and hits the wall "i need to get out of here" she said standing up "im trapped with crazy people" she whispered banging on the wall
he sits down near her
people here could take that the wrong way
he scratches his wolf like ears
plus we arnt that crazy on the inside....except kieras evil talking toe
she looks at him "im just dreaming and when i wake up ill be in a nice bed and whatever" she bangs on the wall "its just a dream..." she whispers repeatedly, closing her eyes and leaning against the wall
he sighs
ok lets give her a minute for it all to settle in and her to go into a fit becouse she cant grasp whats going on
he grabs jenny
dont do anything you might regret  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:09 pm
she screams "yes you are" she trips over her robe and slides across the ground "ouch" she said rubbing her knees, she gets back up and looks at them, she slowly took several steps back, the cuts on her knees bleeding a little  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 pm
* struggles* IM NOT GONNA REGRET ANYTHING! SHE CALLED ME CRAZY! * she said struggling to get out of his grasp*  

FoxyLadyCall911

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 pm
(btw, who's in charge of the Demon Spider thing..?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:11 pm
KaosAngel012
(btw, who's in charge of the Demon Spider thing..?)
(u)  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
grabs angel and the other girl* stop  
FoxyLadyCall911
* struggles* IM NOT GONNA REGRET ANYTHING! SHE CALLED ME CRAZY! * she said struggling to get out of his grasp*

dont we are all traped down here and fighting will get us no where but hurt and bleeding  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

she stuggles with his grasp "let me go" she yelled kicking in the air and screaming  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:13 pm
* stops but is still angry* just you wait!* she said to angel giving her the death signal*  

FoxyLadyCall911

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:13 pm
Kiera Smiles at everyone Then Find's her way out from the Cave place, Useing the Direction's Logan gave her, She walks around and sits on a rock she feels the need to cry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:14 pm
she struggles "let me go, i can be stuck here with her" she said pointing a finger at her "shes crazy"  

Aprilbaby1

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:15 pm
* gets out of his grasp and stomps over to a corner and sits down* * she curses at angel under her breath*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
she struggles "let me go, i can be stuck here with her" she said pointing a finger at her "shes crazy"

ok keep saying that and you will only make her madder and meke her try to kill you ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games