Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 pm

"Even if Hogan has more practice, doesn't mean the same thing can't happen to you again." She looked at him. The thought of losing BlackRain hurt her too much. "And size doesn't matter." She added.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

*Amiko smiled warmly. licked his muzzle and stood* I'll be back soo. TRY not to get hurt wile im gone ok?

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Mist licked his cheek,"Then you need to teach zyth not too. I'll watch them and make sure nothing happens to Raven. Although I have noticed that cherry is always afraid when they play. Dawnfire growled and she hid behind me. I'm alittle worried about her."
"It matters if they land on you,"blackrain mumbled under his breath. He then smelled a deer and signaled for storm to follow him as he began to follow it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 pm

{ Lol, Vera's kinda just gonna impress Raven even more with wings after this story, Fathering's gonna be tough on Fate. }

"They started the race over the open prairie and at first the wolf was winning but as he ran he'd forgotten to see where his competitor was and lost track of where the falcon was. He slowed his pace to look around and saw the falcon way up high in the sky behind him. 'Hah, you're losing!' yelled the wolf and sprinted off for the finish line at the lake."

She paused a little bit to build suspense.

"The wolf was running so fast it felt like his feet were barely touching the ground and the grass rushed by him in a blur. He was just a few hundred yards from the finish line and he looked again over his shoulder to see the falcon's face when he lost. Just as he turned to look a grey arrow shot past him down from the sky and flashed across the finish line ahead of him..."

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

"I know you want to protect me, but I think little me can handle stupid Shadow." She smiled. Storm saw the deer and crept up on the oppisit side of it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

||- G2G See ya guys soon. Post as much as you like! Just not 7 pages though. -||

"I'll try."

He sighed once more and looked at her.

"Cherry is soft, a spirt that needs not to be broken. She is scared... I don't know what to do with her. She..."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

*Amiko's agile form dashed into the woods she ran by Storm and rain. a huge deer stood and charged at her. she snarled and jumped in the air. she quickly came down on his back snapping it. She stared off seeing the other deer. she stayed still hiopeing they didn't notice her, they all seemed to ignore her. she huffed and snapped the large deers neck. her eyes glowed slightly as she grabbed the large deer in her jaws and drug him back to caesar knowing she'd let the pack here eat as well.* (Size doesn't matter. AMiko was smaller then the buck and took him down quickly)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Ravens eyes got bigger,"Whoa! Did it really happen! Did they really race!"
BlackRain let out a quiet snort. He leaped out and snapped his teeth at the deer. The deer leaped away and was running towards storm.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Storm blocked it from going past her, and snarled. She charged at it and jumped on its back, biting the deer hard with her fangs.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Caesar was glad to see her,"Wow! You are some hunter."
Mist nodded,"Well I better go back. If I leave them too long they are bound to play in the mud. It took me a long time to clean all the mud off of Zyth." She stood and licked fate lovingly before turning around and walk back to the den.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Storm dragged the deer back to BlackRain. "You bring this to Mist, I will get something for us." She smiled before racing back from where she came.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Vera nodded at Raven. "Indeed, they did. The wolf was so surprised when h found out he was beaten by a bird but that was when the falcon told him that he was even faster than all the birds. The wolf respected the falcon and they both agreed that the wolf was the mightiest hunter on land and the falcon of the skies."

{ Imagonna go to sleep too. I've gotta be up at 5am to drive to Nebraska. I think I'll have internets at my hotel so I can still post. If not, best of luck and g'night all! }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Willowpelt12

BlackRain bounded over to her,"Great catch." He licked her ear and looked at her his eyes filled with love. He didn't want anything to spoil this moment.

*Amiko dropped the Buck and chuckled* Love, im not that great. i missed mine from earlier twice before i finally killed it. *She glanced back towards Vera and mist* Hey! U 2 hungry? *Amiko walked away from the deer letting the others have it. she looked up at the sky with questioning eyes.* -wispers- watever happened to Night....i lost track of him wen i went to teh top of the mountain....*Her tail flcked a few times*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 pm

((I can make Night come back?))

Storm took in Rain's licks and smiled. "Thanks." Her heart was pounding harder with each breath that took in his loving scent.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games