Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:38 am
(Hmm? The new RP, Morrowind or something like that? Not that I can remember what it's actually called. If so, I don't usually do well in ones like that. So, if that's what your talking about then no. I don't do well in ones like that.)

He decided that, even though it wasn't the one he had wanted, (Couldn't find the pic) he took User Image .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:47 am
(aww well okay, i was just askin XD)

she walks over to where he was "ready?" her dress was already in a bag and slung over her arm  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:58 am
"Do you think we can get back as fast?"
(Back at the school scene)
"Wow. That was even faster. We must be getting better. Wait, is this the right school?"(Back at the Finnish School)"Now the scenes are going just a little too fast for my taste. But we're back. And at the right school."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 am
she laughs "your so funny" she walks to their room and hangs up her dress "alrighty well hmm" she sits on her bed "got any ideas on what you want to do today?" she asked thinking  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 am
"I have no ideas." He shakes his head. "With all that's going on, and yet right now all we have to do is wait. Maybe you should call Tony and tell him you'll be able to come." He said, pointing to the phone in the room. "Has that phone always been there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am
"eh so much for paying attention in this room" she said smiling "ive never seen that phone until now" she grabs the invitationa and walks over to the phone, dialing the number she waited until she heard a perky voice "hello?" toni asked

"hey this is Chilo, i was calling to tell you guys that me and walt are able to make it to the wedding, i know Tony, hes a friend so ill see you two there"

"hello chilo and thanks, we'll be happy to see you there, bye" she hangs up the phone

she looks over at walt while hanging up the phone "well thats done......hmm" she walks over to walt and pokes his chest "tag....your it" she grins and runs off  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:48 pm
"HEY!" He shouted after her and ran to try and do the same to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 pm
she giggles and hides in one of the four rooms that are on the same hall as their room, hiding close to the door to hear if he entered any rooms, and when he did she would quietly run out of the room she was in and into another one, giggling a little.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 pm
He started going down the hall tapping along the way, "Shave and a hair cut." Like from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm
she peeks out a little before quickly moving away from the door after seeing him, she hides and covers a hand over her mouth to keep quiet, waiting for him to go in a room so she can run out.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:56 pm
He smiles. He wonders what to do. He decides he'll quietly open each door, take a quick look inside and then move to the next one, hoping she would either mess up or be out in the open. He quietly opened a door, looked in the doorway and went to the next one. Then the next one. Then the next one. Then, he was tired of it already. He opened the door noisily and then closed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:58 pm
She jumped before stepping out and quietly opening the door, she peeks out, with his back to her she quietly stepped out and tries to walk the other way down the hall, she smiles before the ground creaks beneath her foot and she looks behind at him "oops" she thought staying quiet  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 pm
He turns at the sound and smiles, not an, "I found you" smile. Just a happy one. "Heeeey!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 pm
she bites her lip "Oops" she grins "guess im not that sneaky after all" she turns and faces him, hands clasped behind her back, she smiles (might have to get off not sure, brothers say i cant get on the laptop but i dont wanna go upstairs cuz there r people up there stare guys...)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm
(*EH-HEM* And, uh, mean brothers, then.)

He starts walking towards her, ready to increase pace if she starts to move.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff