Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Odd knew he was pushing his luck trying to block attacks like that and he knew that his luck would run out eventually. Best to go for broke and see if he could just finish this before A'Capella got hit too hard. She wasn't that experienced in actual battle so her attacks had all been perfected through training but with no actual practice. If she got hit by anything more powerful than a glancing blow, she wasn't likely to keep going for long,

Deciding to go for another gamble in order to try and keep some distance, he called for his next move. "Assist, one more time!" The Purrloin before him nodded and her paws began to glow for a few seconds before a small wave of energy pulsated outward from her, undeterred by the Blizzard barreling towards her. It would make contact only after the Blizzard had swallowed up the feline and Glaceon would feel invigorated by it.

"Heal Pulse.... Of course...." Odd said with a small sigh as he recalled A'Capella, who was shivering tremendously despite having barely survived that Blizzard attack. "I only have one Pokemon left and I highly doubt he'll stand much of a chance against Glaceon, even weakened." The channeler said with a small frown. He'd wanted to continue but he didn't want to put Replay through a battle he wouldn't even stand a chance in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am
"So...what? Are you quitting?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Ce...onnn..." It really didn't matter either way to Glaceon. Such relentless attacks and going on for this long, Glaceon was really ready for a nap at this point.

"Come on back, Glaceon. You did good today." I said.

Glaceon didn't have that spring in her step like she did when she first came out. What was originally cheerful prances was a fatigued trudging across the floor. When she made her way over towards me, I sat the Zorua back down on the floor then picked up Glaceon and rubbed its head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 am
"Bah! He figured it out too early!" Sub shouted as he forced the illusion off of him with his own channeling, walking towards Blizz as he did. "I hope you aren't too mad at us...well, me, I did put Odd and Zorua up to it." He shrugged. "You feeling any better though?" He asked Blizz, he had kept silent this entire time, despite the fact that he got called out earlier, he wanted to wait until they officially stopped battling, after all, you never know what Blizz would do in the heat of the moment. He learned that the hard way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:06 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem

"Yep. Known him ever since this group came together. He has been a good person to know. Always seems to have right words for a situation, but his delivery can be quite rough. Freth seems to balance him out very well." Ryan says to Tristen.

"I...am not so sure." Tristen said, rubbing his head. "Freth tends to be...rough...too. At least compared to some ladies I seen."

"But she is exactly what Blizz needs as an opposite. She is his balance...for the most part. it scares me when they both get on the same idea." Ryan says with a chuckle.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm
"Eh, I guess I'm alright." I said to Sub, scratching behind Glaceon's ears. "Like I mentioned before, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the battle."

---------

Tristen got closer to Ryan with the Blitzle following him. "It does get kind of scary, especially if you're that guy where the two of them decides to beat up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen got closer to Ryan with the Blitzle following him. "It does get kind of scary, especially if you're that guy where the two of them decides to beat up."

"That's why I try not to be that guy. last thing you want to be is their target. Thankfully we haven't done anything to be in such a position." Ryan says with a smile. Blizz and Freth were powerful enough on their own, but together? It was a chilling thought.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm
A realization occurred to Tristen that he just now realized. Ryan was saying that he knew the two birds but... "Um...you said your name was Ryan?" He asked. "I don't think either Tails, Blizz, or Freth told me about you before...I think." He scratched his head, not really confident either way about his answer. There may have been mentions and he couldn't remember. He wasn't sure. Then a realization. "Wait. You was with Blizz and...um..." He tried to remember the name. He heard it mentioned a good few times, that was for certain. "...Alan...Aden? Aden?" He then looked towards Ryan, wondering if he knew what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:17 pm
Blizzard120
A realization occurred to Tristen that he just now realized. Ryan was saying that he knew the two birds but... "Um...you said your name was Ryan?" He asked. "I don't think either Tails, Blizz, or Freth told me about you before...I think." He scratched his head, not really confident either way about his answer. There may have been mentions and he couldn't remember. He wasn't sure. Then a realization. "Wait. You was with Blizz and...um..." He tried to remember the name. He heard it mentioned a good few times, that was for certain. "...Alan...Aden? Aden?" He then looked towards Ryan, wondering if he knew what he was talking about.

"Yes. I joined up and journeyed with Blizz and Aden as they traveled Jhoto. Aden was on a badge run." Ryan explains. "but come to think of it, I haven't really been around much lately. My lessons in becoming a better Channeler have been keeping me far a-field of late." he adds, admitting to his large time of absence.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm
RCCaughtem

"Yes. I joined up and journeyed with Blizz and Aden as they traveled Jhoto. Aden was on a badge run." Ryan explains. "but come to think of it, I haven't really been around much lately. My lessons in becoming a better Channeler have been keeping me far a-field of late." he adds, admitting to his large time of absence.

That would explain why Tristen never really saw him, and visa versa. Then again, Tristen had been quite busy himself. "Blizz have been training me so I kind of stay wrapped up, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 pm
Blizzard120
"Eh, I guess I'm alright." I said to Sub, scratching behind Glaceon's ears. "Like I mentioned before, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the battle."

"Well I'm glad to hear it." Sub said with a smile. He believed that the battle took Blizz's mind off his worries, momentarily, even if the Cold One denied it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:46 pm
Blizzard120
RCCaughtem

That would explain why Tristen never really saw him, and visa versa. Then again, Tristen had been quite busy himself. "Blizz have been training me so I kind of stay wrapped up, too."

"Well, I am back...for now. Just got back from a very interesting experience, so I am going to try and rest for a bit before getting back to it." Ryan explains to Tristen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 pm
Tristen stared at Ryan curiously. "Back from where?" he asked. "Where is it that you go?"

---------

"Though one thing gets me a little..." I looked over, seeing Psy and Telia trying to creep out of the training room. "...you two." The two psychic types froze in place. "Will you turn around already?"

"Voir?"

"Lade?"

"I really have been grading on all of your nerves lately, haven't I?"

"...."

"I'll take that as a yes. Why didn't you say anything before hand?" I asked.

"Gardevoir voir...gardevoir..."

"I'd like to believe I'm not that overbearing. Seriously, just how long have you known me?"

"Lade gallade..."

"All your lives, exactly. Come on already, you know me better than that. Regardless, I'm sorry..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen stared at Ryan curiously. "Back from where?" he asked. "Where is it that you go?"

"Well, my most recent trip was to Ecruteak City in Jhoto. I had a very interesting, if not enlightening encounter with the Legendary Beast of the North Wind. As for my Channeling Training, just spend a nice chunk of time out in Undella Town in Unova. Where that will take me next? Who knows. It all depends on what kind of training my teacher decides I must do next." Ryan explains to Tristen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm
"Legendary Beast of..." He thought for a minute, then realized what he had meant. "Are you talking about Suicune?" at least someone had been studying up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 am
Lykas happened to enter the main room while Tristen and Ryan were talking, staying back a bit and keeping quiet for the moment. "Varuna's been drilling you pretty hard, huh?" He asked as he stepped into view. "And what's this about meeting Legendary beasts?" He asked after Ryan's words sank in.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games