Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sjamesjuan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 pm
ultimatemk
sjamesjuan

Here is your BlackGrowlmon and thank you for placing the price.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/sjamesjuan_BlackGrowlmon.png

yayyy tenk you tenk you 4laugh i hope i can gets my chaosgallantmon so i can start rping alot more emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 am
Item:Mutant Digivolve
Cost::6000
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image

Mutate to:

special Request call him Jester  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 am
Unitas Persona

You wanted a Piedmon right?
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/UnitasPersona_Piedmon.png

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 am
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona

You wanted a Piedmon right?
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/UnitasPersona_Piedmon.png

Thank you Ulti awesome as always  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 am
Item: The one that gets me wargreymon, ancientgreymon, or victorygreymon. Digivolve, maybe? sweatdrop
Cost: 225 My TP (near the bottom)
User Image

And do I have to roll for this? I posted that question in the Q&A forum, but it wasn't answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Item: The one that gets me wargreymon, ancientgreymon, or victorygreymon. Digivolve, maybe? sweatdrop
User Image

And do I have to roll for this? I posted that question in the Q&A forum, but it wasn't answered.

You can only get WarGreymon since the dice roll thing was still a "Beta" Test meaning we were just trying it out now its under construction so basically you only can get WarGreymon though I really don't think you could roll to get AncientGreymon or VictoryGreymon instead of WarGreymon. But anyways for now its just WarGreymon that MetalGreymon can turn into so are you going to get WarGreymon or do something else?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

sjamesjuan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm
Item: Digivolution
Cost: 1750
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: User Image

Special Request:
Can you change his name to Havoc  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 pm
ultimatemk
Sullen Oppressor
User Image

You can only get WarGreymon since the dice roll thing was still a "Beta" Test meaning we were just trying it out now its under construction so basically you only can get WarGreymon though I really don't think you could roll to get AncientGreymon or VictoryGreymon instead of WarGreymon. But anyways for now its just WarGreymon that MetalGreymon can turn into so are you going to get WarGreymon or do something else?

Umm... Well, am I still able to do the dark evolution? And what about doing item evolution to get ancient? Sorry for so many questions sweatdrop  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:21 pm
Sullen Oppressor
ultimatemk
Sullen Oppressor
User Image

Umm... Well, am I still able to do the dark evolution? And what about doing item evolution to get ancient? Sorry for so many questions sweatdrop

Yes you may still do dark digivolution if you have enough TP and I don't think we have a digivolution item for Ancient yet so yeah. If you want to know more please place inquiries in the TP Shop Q&A Thread so we do not spam this place up with chat and questions  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:22 pm
ultimatemk
Sullen Oppressor
ultimatemk
Sullen Oppressor
User Image

Yes you may still do dark digivolution if you have enough TP and I don't think we have a digivolution item for Ancient yet so yeah. If you want to know more please place inquiries in the TP Shop Q&A Thread so we do not spam this place up with chat and questions

Okay, thanks man. And feel free to delete my posts if you want.  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:00 pm
Item:2nd Extra Partner
Cost::25000
second Partner: Gabumon

Special request

User Image

Call him Fang please also use 5th sprite thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:15 pm
Item: Digivolve
Cost: 3000
User Image

User Image

Last Sprite get his name right this time.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Sorry John But I believe you have to roll, he has to Digivolutions.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:54 pm
Wind-Up Pickpocket
Sinnoh Champion John

Sorry John But I believe you have to roll, he has to Digivolutions.

Memo went out of the dice rolling system being removed. BTW, a M^1 and M^2 are mega forms that come after a mega since were removed.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Until further notice, use of the dice rolling function for normal digivolving has been suspended. This was merely a beta for trying out something new and now needs to be tampered with, sorry for the inconvenience.

For the time being, any digimon that has more than one option for normal digivolving will result in the most Normal ranked digimon.

Examples for the time being:
-Koromon will always produce Agumon (Adventure)
-Devimon will always produce Myotismon
-Veemon will always produce ExVeemon
-Gomamon will always produce Ikkakumon
-Yokomon will always produce Biyomon
-Lilamon will always produce Rosemon

Thank you,
-DTI Moderator, -InsertEgoHere- Liger

To inform artists:

ListenFeelEnjoy

Ultimatemk

Orre Champion Monty

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

I forgot that you did art and didn't add you to this list, sorry.

Wind-Up Pickpocket

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games