Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:49 pm
"Your right for once pops but it would do more than injure him. He's in my dream world and if you try to shatter the box, Shun's mind would shatter." Road said smiling as a pointed stripped candle hit Mayun's arm and Road got out of his grip and stood by Jice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Siren: *catches her by the arm* y? y cant we get close, Blais? i....i love you. and i need you....
Blais: *rips her arms from his grasp* i wonder. lets see, im a vampire assassin. and your a big trouble maker. one of these days someone is going to send me after you Siren! and you know i wont back down from a paying job.
Siren: *stares at the ground, hurt beyond beleif* i ....i thought we could get past that....
Blais: *shakes her head* Siren, there r other reasons too. many vampires know my name and would do anything to get there blood-stained hands on me. if they knew we were close, they would use you as bait. *turns and walks off*

Shun saw Blais and jumped from the rrof and smiled. "Hey Blais."

Blais: *looks at Shun then breaks down and weeps openly, falling to her knees*

"Blais?!" Shun said, kneeling down. "Whats wrong??"

Blais: everything *she whispers between sobs* Siren messed everything up....he...he made my emotions resurface....i dont know what to feel towards anyone anymore....

"Don't cry Blais." Shun said rubbing her back in comfort.

Blais: *weeps more quietly then hugs Shun's neck* im sorry....that you had to be the one to see me like this...the one who had to set me straight.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm
blessedheart
"Your right for once pops but it would do more than injure him. He's in my dream world and if you try to shatter the box, Shun's mind would shatter." Road said smiling as a pointed stripped candle hit Mayun's arm and Road got out of his grip and stood by Jice.

mayun: how tiresome
nemu: master, cant i just kill her!!!
mayun: no, you kill her, we may never get shun back
severus: ya, we cant have that happening
?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *his sent made her want his blood but she refuzed to bite him*

please.....bite me, drink, do it, now, do it, im begging you

yuki: *bites softly drinking a few mouth fulls then stops*

-he smiled, and held her close-........dont forget, i love you, if you ever need it, ill let you bite me, ill let you drain me if you need to, i wont let you ie....not ever

*her hear beat returns to normal but she still weak she rests her head on his bare chest*

-he does move for a few moments, then lay's down, letting her rest on his chest, he toy's with her hair-...........

yuki: i have to go for a few minuts you stay here *her strenthe returns with extreem hunger she gets up and runs away from severus to go hunt because she was craving his blood*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

?

Road looks at them then gives a surprise look then a sad one. "Now why would he do that?" Road stated as she looked at the box.
On Shun's cheek was a small gash and blood was seeping through.
"Jice I'll be right back." Road said as she made a door appear and entered it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

-he smiled, and held her close-........dont forget, i love you, if you ever need it, ill let you bite me, ill let you drain me if you need to, i wont let you ie....not ever

*her hear beat returns to normal but she still weak she rests her head on his bare chest*

-he does move for a few moments, then lay's down, letting her rest on his chest, he toy's with her hair-...........

yuki: i have to go for a few minuts you stay here *her strenthe returns with extreem hunger she gets up and runs away from severus to go hunt because she was craving his blood*

-he sat up, and crossed his legs, and arms-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: everything *she whispers between sobs* Siren messed everything up....he...he made my emotions resurface....i dont know what to feel towards anyone anymore....

Blais: *weeps more quietly then hugs Shun's neck* im sorry....that you had to be the one to see me like this...the one who had to set me straight.

"Its okay." shun said, continueing to rub her back. "I don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

?

Road looks at them then gives a surprise look then a sad one. "Now why would he do that?" Road stated as she looked at the box.

-severus and sev snarled at jice, ready to lunge at him- whatever she's planning, open another door, and let us follow her, we'll set her straight!
nemu: please......i dont want to lose shun, not now!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *kills 5 deer in 3 minuts then returnd to sevurus her lips coverd in blood* sorry i didnt want to hurt you (gtg)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *smiles*
(gtg)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

?

-severus and sev snarled at jice, ready to lunge at him- whatever she's planning, open another door, and let us follow her, we'll set her straight!

"Can't. Only Road has the power to travel with her door, but you could still go. She left it there for that purpose." Jice said pointing at the door as he took another drag of his cig.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *smiles*
(gtg)

(Bye)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

?

"Can't. Only Road has the power to travel with her door, but you could still go. She left it there for that purpose." Jice said pointing at the door as he took another drag of his cig.

-nemu ran though the door, as mayun and the brother stood outside-.....this is her fight, after all
sev: yup
severus: tell me, jice, whats your relationship with road?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily
RCT-1107 sev
cute lil lily

yuki: *kills 5 deer in 3 minuts then returnd to sevurus her lips coverd in blood* sorry i didnt want to hurt you (gtg)

if its you biting me, it doesnt hurt in the least
(bye bye, ttyl)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

?

-nemu ran though the door, as mayun and the brother stood outside-.....this is her fight, after all
sev: yup
severus: tell me, jice, whats your relationship with road?

"She's my sister." Jice said finishing his cig.

Shun opened his eyes and notices he is in Road's dream world and growls. HE then sees his grandfather's house and gasps when he sees him and Kiki. 'Thats when we fist came to live here...' he thought.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games