Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:10 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Road looks at them then gives a surprise look then a sad one. "Now why would he do that?" Road stated as she looked at the box.
On Shun's cheek was a small gash and blood was seeping through.
"Jice I'll be right back." Road said as she made a door appear and entered it.

-severus and sev snarled at jice, ready to lunge at him- whatever she's planning, open another door, and let us follow her, we'll set her straight!
nemu: please......i dont want to lose shun, not now!

"Can't. Only Road has the power to travel with her door, but you could still go. She left it there for that purpose." Jice said pointing at the door as he took another drag of his cig.

-nemu ran though the door, as mayun and the brother stood outside-.....this is her fight, after all
sev: yup
severus: tell me, jice, whats your relationship with road?

"She's my sister." Jice said finishing his cig.

Shun opened his eyes and notices he is in Road's dream world and growls. HE then sees his grandfather's house and gasps when he sees him and Kiki. 'Thats when we fist came to live here...' he thought.

-nemu stood about 30 feet behind him, and was looking at the house as well-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm
"Are you reminising Shun?" Road asked as she sat on Lero.
Shun turns around and glares at her. "Its better you break me than Nemu." He said.
"Ehh?? But she would have made such a fun doll! She wouldn't have lasted long but still." Road said as she smiled at him sweetly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 pm
blessedheart
Shun turns around and glares at her. "Its better you break me than Nemu." He said.
"Ehh?? But she would have made such a fun doll! She wouldn't have lasted long but still." Road said as she smiled at him sweetly.

........shun..........-she walked over to him, ignoring road, she had something to tell her, but it had to wait after she talked to shun-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

........shun..........-she walked over to him, ignoring road, she had something to tell her, but it had to wait after she talked to shun-

Road looked at her and frowned.
"Nemu?" Shun asked, as he looked at her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:21 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

yup- she smiled, and jumped up, kissing shun-......your about to see a side of me you may never see again, i hope it turns out that way....i inherited black blood from my father...from mayun......im going to use my power to show her i love you, and am willing to risk my own life for you......so please....promise you wont be scared of me.........  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

yup- she smiled, and jumped up, kissing shun-......your about to see a side of me you may never see again, i hope it turns out that way....i inherited black blood from my father...from mayun......im going to use my power to show her i love you, and am willing to risk my own life for you......so please....promise you wont be scared of me.........

Shun blushed but kissed back happily and nodded his head.
Road snarled as she went to Shun and pulled him away and held him around the waist. "Your really starting to make me mad.." Road retorted calmly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Road snarled as she went to Shun and pulled him away and held him around the waist. "Your really starting to make me mad.." Road retorted calmly.

-his skin began to crawl, and turn dark, a wave of energy made her drop shun, and sent road sprawling about 30 feet backwards-....keep your hands....off my lover!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-his skin began to crawl, and turn dark, a wave of energy made her drop shun, and sent road sprawling about 30 feet backwards-....keep your hands....off my lover!!!

Shun fell to the floor and rubbed his head then saw Nemu and blinked.
Road got up and dusted off her clothes. She looked at Nemu and tilted her head innocently.
(So what u think so far Sev?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Road got up and dusted off her clothes. She looked at Nemu and tilted her head innocently.

(this works well, this can be how shun learns of nemu's secret, her control over ancient dark powers and spells-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(this works well, this can be how shun learns of nemu's secret, her control over ancient dark powers and spells-

(o.o whoa)
Shun looks at them then feels a jab in his arm and looks at the house. It was not showing him getting punished for doing something his grandfather didn't like. His eyes grew wide as he stared at the memory, finding it very hard to breath.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:39 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)
Shun looks at them then feels a jab in his arm and looks at the house. It was not showing him getting punished for doing something his grandfather didn't like. His eyes grew wide as he stared at the memory, finding it very hard to breath.

-as nemu glared at road, she raised one arm, a scythe appearing in her hands-....release shun..and me from this hell NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)

-as nemu glared at road, she raised one arm, a scythe appearing in her hands-....release shun..and me from this hell NOW!!!

"But its just getting fun." She whined, "You'll be able to see the part where me and Shun first meet. Besides, I want to see what your blood looks like, by anychance is it bright like candy?" She asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)

"But its just getting fun." She whined, "You'll be able to see the part where me and Shun first meet. Besides, I want to see what your blood looks like, by anychance is it bright like candy?" She asked curiously.

....no....its dark like the midnight sky!-another shock wave of energy was aimed at her, intent on smashing her into a tree-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)

....no....its dark like the midnight sky!-another shock wave of energy was aimed at her, intent on smashing her into a tree-

Road back flips and dodges the wave. "Boo~ no fun. I guess it doesn't matter. I like Shun's blood better, It looks like candy and its sweet like it too." Road said, smiling.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)

Road back flips and dodges the wave. "Boo~ no fun. I guess it doesn't matter. I like Shun's blood better, It looks like candy and its sweet like it too." Road said, smiling.

-by the time she finished her sentence, nemu was in her face, bringing her scythes down- you never lay your filthy fangs on shun AGAIN!!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games