Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:10 pm

Rinchans-flower
Drifter - Yay giant freezer!

DDR - My fursona name is Kai, but you can use my user name if you want. Most furs here call me Rinnie. This is Angelic's thread, she's not here now but you are always welcome here (smiles and bows)

not so yay when your sittting in there for four hours your toes practicly freazing togeather
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:11 pm

I know, they can get pretty cold. I used to work at a diner and I would have to get stuff all the time sweatdrop

haythere

Dante Mada

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:12 pm

Rinchans-flower
Drifter - Yay giant freezer!

DDR - My fursona name is Kai, but you can use my user name if you want. Most furs here call me Rinnie. This is Angelic's thread, she's not here now but you are always welcome here (smiles and bows)
Fursona name and RP name are the same. Dante.*He bows to her as well.* Douzo Yoroshiku.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:16 pm

Nice to meet you 3nodding
What brings you around here?

haythere

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:17 pm

Krell slowly walks in and softly side steps to the wall to lean on it as he sat back on his heels as he normaly did. Slowly his green eyes look over the room, his white fur was clean and neatly brushed, his longer fur atop his head hung down to the middle of his back and he has bangs in front down to his chin.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:17 pm

Rinchans-flower
Nice to meet you 3nodding
What brings you around here?
Just travelling, and speaking of which, I gotta go, but I'll be back here soon. Layta, Kia.

Dante Mada

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:18 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell slowly walks in and softly side steps to the wall to lean on it as he sat back on his heels as he normaly did. Slowly his green eyes look over the room, his white fur was clean and neatly brushed, his longer fur atop his head hung down to the middle of his back and he has bangs in front down to his chin.

Welcome back Krell 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:20 pm

Rinchans-flower
Krell Vaco

Krell softly smileds his little smile and did a small step into the light, then speaking softly.

"Hello, um.. how are you?"

Krellxxt

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:21 pm

Krell Vaco
Rinchans-flower
Krell Vaco

Krell softly smileds his little smile and did a small step into the light, then speaking softly.

"Hello, um.. how are you?"

(Gives him some pre-made chai tea)
Good, waiting untill I have to work. How about you?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:24 pm

Krell softly drunk the tea and smiled, his white fur was shining alittle in the light and his eyes were soft. He then spoke in a small held back tone,

"I' am um good just looking around for a place to call home and maybe make a friend... I am just alittle shy.....and freedom feels good"

Krell's voice cracked alittle now and again and as he said Freedom his eyes were alittle brighter and he smiled.

Krellxxt

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:25 pm

Rinchans-flower
I know, they can get pretty cold. I used to work at a diner and I would have to get stuff all the time sweatdrop

thats cool no pun intended i wear like four layers of clothing and two pairs of socks and i still freaze some how my legs stay warm though
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 pm

You can make plenty of friends here. The Den is a nice place. Angelic is very nice too. You don't need to be shy 3nodding

haythere

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:26 pm

Rinchans-flower
You can make plenty of friends here. The Den is a nice place. Angelic is very nice too. You don't need to be shy 3nodding

by the way rin over in the rp he did tell you his name
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:28 pm

drifter_Xwolf
Rinchans-flower

by the way rin over in the rp he did tell you his name
EDIT: Crap he did. (goes to fix post)

haythere

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:29 pm

"I' am just alittle ... held in because I was a "pet-slave" I have alittle trouble trusting peopel... so I' am shy.... And thank you for giving me tea and hearing me out all the time."

Krell softly frowned and lowered his head alittle his longer fur falling over his eyes alittle and he just held the tea in both his hands.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games