Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:41 pm

Tye still playing The Sad Song is walking Down a Hallway her Sadness and Depression Flows out through her Music and touches the Soul itself Tye's eye's are closed and she knows exactly where she is going she plays the Song over and over the Music Flowing through the School
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Phoenix utashima
Phoenix winched in pain at the aplication of the potion. "man that stings!"
kenji:its a good sign that you have the feeling of pain...means your still alive

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:44 pm

" Well, I blody well knew that!" Phoenix said indicating he sated the ovious. "where the hell is this infirmary, If I'm going there I'd like to get there now not 2 years from now!"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:45 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
[what con is your signature pic from Lupine?]

*Logen had been wandering in the forests, getting to know more about her own race, she now wore a white armour with a half golden half silver tree in the breast section, and elvish style bords down the sides, and a glove on her right arm Black as the night, with a white dragon, and a white cloak, with a black dragon on it!*

[just a reminder on how my clothing is like now! ^^ her child had the same clothing style but it was a red dragon on her glove and a blue one on her cloak!]

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:47 pm

Phoenix utashima
" Well, I blody well knew that!" Phoenix said indicating he sated the ovious. "where the hell is this infirmary, If I'm going there I'd like to get there now not 2 years from now!"
kenji:to tell you the truth i have no idea where it is the place looks and smells completely diffrent from when i last was here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hugo hid behind a book case while tailing logens child
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:51 pm

"great....well anyways....I was hoping to show you all my wings...." Phoenix winched in pain again.

Phoenix utashima

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:51 pm

Tye Continue's to play her Sad Song she Goes into an Empty Room and sits Criss cross on the Floore still playing the Violyn her eye's shut tight
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Phoenix utashima
"great....well anyways....I was hoping to show you all my wings...." Phoenix winched in pain again.
kenji:not now you arnt the change would caouse an extreme amount of bllod to escape your wound and most likely kill you

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:55 pm

" I know this..." Phoenix said closing his eyes and thinking to himself ' that music....it reminds of home and...' "Oen!" Phoenix yelled out of the blue.
((I use the ' text ' to indcate thinking.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:56 pm

Phoenix utashima
" I know this..." Phoenix said closing his eyes and thinking to himself ' that music....it reminds of home and...' "Oen!" Phoenix yelled out of the blue.
((I use the ' text ' to indcate thinking.))
{i use italics}
kenji looked at him as he screamed out the word
kenji:whos oen?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:58 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Tye Continue's to play her Sad Song she Goes into an Empty Room and sits Criss cross on the Floore still playing the Violyn her eye's shut tight

*Logen's child was entranced by the beutiful music*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:58 pm

"Um.... sorry about that, he's a friend from home last time I checked on him he was unconsious...I hope He's alright, and were is that music coming from?"

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:00 pm

kenji:no clue where the music is comeing from
hugo crouched behind the book case listening to the sad music of the violin while tailing logens child
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*Logen's child was entranced by the beutiful music*

Tye looks at her with one Eye then closes it and Play's Louder, Her Sadness, Grief, Depression going in the Violyn and out through the Music

iLacey

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games