Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:50 am
FogSage
I'm leaving the guild. You people are impossible.
....lol wut  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 am
Haha. Bye Fog  

Afina Maslow

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:06 pm
Danu has her first fever. ITs cause she caught a cold from staying up at night which was caused by the four teeth that are coming in on her upper gum. Also our smallest and youngest cat had her babies last night. All five of them survived and they are all so cute. :3 We already found homes for them with our friends  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm
I get a very large urge to punch people in the face when they come up to me, making a big deal over the fact it is the fifth of May. I know what the damn date it and it is not a holiday, at least not hear up in the states. And stop calling it Cinco de Mayo, you twats! Uttering a single phrase in Spanish makes about as much sense as dressing as a gay Indian when you are neither an Indian or gay, though dressing like that is going to have people start wondering.

Then again, Americans will take any excuse to party and get drunk. Even if it means stealing other nations' holidays. Such as with St. Patrick's day.

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:48 pm
FogSage
I'm leaving the guild. You people are impossible.

I'm confused... Why leave the guild? If you're having conflicts with people, then just do what you do when it comes to working in the government...clock in, clock out, and don't make waves... Kinda goes for any job though really, but it applies to many situations. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
I get a very large urge to punch people in the face when they come up to me, making a big deal over the fact it is the fifth of May. I know what the damn date it and it is not a holiday, at least not hear up in the states. And stop calling it Cinco de Mayo, you twats! Uttering a single phrase in Spanish makes about as much sense as dressing as a gay Indian when you are neither an Indian or gay, though dressing like that is going to have people start wondering.

Then again, Americans will take any excuse to party and get drunk. Even if it means stealing other nations' holidays. Such as with St. Patrick's day.

This is America and any freedom loving American embraces holidays stolen from other cultures, twisted into another time of the year for corporate profit as Jesus intended! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Bottoms up! Ready, aim, and fire! It's America, love it or leave it, commie! scream

(Don't hate me for messing around. x3 )  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:06 pm
Joking comments appreciated. I am only ranting for ranting's sake. Feeling a need for a bit of stress relief.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:48 am
hex_xombie
Danu has her first fever. ITs cause she caught a cold from staying up at night which was caused by the four teeth that are coming in on her upper gum. Also our smallest and youngest cat had her babies last night. All five of them survived and they are all so cute. :3 We already found homes for them with our friends

Awww..Hope she feels better. The kitties sound cute. :3  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 pm
I...think my 360 just tanked x_X Was playing a game, and when I shut it off, it sounded like the fan was still going. I was like WTF! So I turned it back on again, no problems. Shut it back off. Fan still going. I pulled the plug on it and it stopped...with the infamous RRoD. I didn't panic, this couldn't be right. I turned the system back on, started up fine (maybe it's just an illusion). Shut it off and AGAIN, fan still going. Pulled the plug again, no RRoD. I'm a little concerned. I'll give it some time to rest >.> If I RRoD again, I will be unhappy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:18 am
Afina Maslow
I...think my 360 just tanked x_X Was playing a game, and when I shut it off, it sounded like the fan was still going. I was like WTF! So I turned it back on again, no problems. Shut it back off. Fan still going. I pulled the plug on it and it stopped...with the infamous RRoD. I didn't panic, this couldn't be right. I turned the system back on, started up fine (maybe it's just an illusion). Shut it off and AGAIN, fan still going. Pulled the plug again, no RRoD. I'm a little concerned. I'll give it some time to rest >.> If I RRoD again, I will be unhappy.

May I recommend compressed air? It sounds like it's overheating.  

Crenn

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:53 am
Crenn
Afina Maslow

That's what it appears to be. It couldn't hurt to try that I suppose  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:55 am
Afina Maslow
My fan keeps running when my system's off, but it's a seperate vertical stand cooling unit that has to be turned off seperately lol  

Alektorphobia

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:14 pm
Afina Maslow
Crenn
Afina Maslow

That's what it appears to be. It couldn't hurt to try that I suppose

Well the XBox 360 is essentially a computer wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:01 pm
So....quick update. The Boy and I had a conversation....it was long, slightly drawn-out, but a lot has happened. We both have matured a bit, I think. I have realized that I was relying for too heavily on him for things and he was starting to feel used, and he realized that he was trying too hard to change me, and even hold me back in certain ways, and he says he's gonna try not to do that. We also decided that the word "engagement" carries a LOT of weight that we're just not ready yet. So when he said that "it was over" and that he was "breaking the engagement" it didn't mean that he wanted to break up with ME (I'm sure you can see how I got confused, though). So after our conversation, we have reverted back to dating status and are together again. As for the ring, well....we'll see. It still lives with me though. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 pm
Glad you worked things out, Manda. Things can usually be worked out when emotions have settled down.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games