Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o.o whoa)
Shun looks at them then feels a jab in his arm and looks at the house. It was not showing him getting punished for doing something his grandfather didn't like. His eyes grew wide as he stared at the memory, finding it very hard to breath.

-as nemu glared at road, she raised one arm, a scythe appearing in her hands-....release shun..and me from this hell NOW!!!

"But its just getting fun." She whined, "You'll be able to see the part where me and Shun first meet. Besides, I want to see what your blood looks like, by anychance is it bright like candy?" She asked curiously.

....no....its dark like the midnight sky!-another shock wave of energy was aimed at her, intent on smashing her into a tree-

Road back flips and dodges the wave. "Boo~ no fun. I guess it doesn't matter. I like Shun's blood better, It looks like candy and its sweet like it too." Road said, smiling.

-by the time she finished her sentence, nemu was in her face, bringing her scythes down- you never lay your filthy fangs on shun AGAIN!!!

Road dodged and smiled a creepy smile. "Ah~ did I hit a nerve?" She asked
A screamed could be heard and it came from Shun as he held his head and closed his eyes. He just felt the pain of when Road came to visit and 'played' with him for what he did to his grandpa.
The memory Road backed up from the 12-year old Shun and she pointed her cnadles at him. Most missed bbut some hit and one got Shun's left eye and he screamed. Kiki looked away, tears in her eyes as the candle fell to the memory Road's feet and she picked it up and licked the blood off then burst out laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"But its just getting fun." She whined, "You'll be able to see the part where me and Shun first meet. Besides, I want to see what your blood looks like, by anychance is it bright like candy?" She asked curiously.

....no....its dark like the midnight sky!-another shock wave of energy was aimed at her, intent on smashing her into a tree-

Road back flips and dodges the wave. "Boo~ no fun. I guess it doesn't matter. I like Shun's blood better, It looks like candy and its sweet like it too." Road said, smiling.

-by the time she finished her sentence, nemu was in her face, bringing her scythes down- you never lay your filthy fangs on shun AGAIN!!!

Road dodged and smiled a creepy smile. "Ah~ did I hit a nerve?" She asked
A screamed could be heard and it came from Shun as he held his head and closed his eyes. He just felt the pain of when Road came to visit and 'played' with him for what he did to his grandpa.
The memory Road backed up from the 12-year old Shun and she pointed her cnadles at him. Most missed bbut some hit and one got Shun's left eye and he screamed. Kiki looked away, tears in her eyes as the candle fell to the memory Road's feet and she picked it up and licked the blood off then burst out laughing.

....you.....you didnt bite him, you hurt him- her skin returned to normal, and she appeared behind raod, so much anger in her, it send her smashing to the ground, she stood on top of her-.....never touch...shun...AGAIN!!!-she gripped her hair, and smashed her against a tree, bringing the scythe to road's throat, she pressed it down, slightly cuttint the skin, letting blood drip out-..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Road looked at Nemu and frowned. "I think you broke my nose." She said nonchalantly as she rubbed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 pm
blessedheart
Road looked at Nemu and frowned. "I think you broke my nose." She said nonchalantly as she rubbed it.

........be happy mayun isnt here, he'd have broekn everything, and i mean everything  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

........be happy mayun isnt here, he'd have broekn everything, and i mean everything

"Really?? I'll make a mental note of that." She said as pointed candles peirced Nemu's back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Really?? I'll make a mental note of that." She said as pointed candles peirced Nemu's back.

-she let go, and fell to the ground, blood dripping from the wound on her bed and chest-...............shun...i love...you- she fell unconscious to the ground-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she let go, and fell to the ground, blood dripping from the wound on her bed and chest-...............shun...i love...you- she fell unconscious to the ground-

Shun heard Nemu and raced to her, wincing in pain but didn't care. He looked at her then glared at Road. "Let us out."
"No."
"Please..." Shun begged then looked at the ground. "I'll do anything.."
"Anything~?" Road said as she put a finer under his chin and smiled an innocent but creepy smile at him. "Lets make a deal. In exchange for yours and her's release. I get to drink from you." She said.
Shun eyes grew wide but then he looked at Nemu and nodded. "Deal.."
She smiled happily and dissipated her dream world. Road was back at Jice's side. Shun was out of the box and he was holding Nemu protectively.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun heard Nemu and raced to her, wincing in pain but didn't care. He looked at her then glared at Road. "Let us out."
"No."
"Anything~?" Road said as she put a finer under his chin and smiled an innocent but creepy smile at him. "Lets make a deal. In exchange for yours and her's release. I get to drink from you." She said.
She smiled happily and dissipated her dream world. Road was back at Jice's side. Shun was out of the box and he was holding Nemu protectively.

yoru sits in a nearby tree, and hears the comtion, she watches them, her right eye is black and blue bruised and slighty closed, her left arm is in a sling broken and she has a gash down her right arm  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"No."

yoru sits in a nearby tree, and hears the comtion, she watches them, her right eye is black and blue bruised and slighty closed, her left arm is in a sling broken and she has a gash down her right arm

Road and Jice leave. Shun treats Nemu's wounds and lays her on bed as she sleeps. Shun then goes outisde and walks.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"No."

Road and Jice leave. Shun treats Nemu's wounds and lays her on bed as she sleeps. Shun then goes outisde and walks.

she sits in the tree and thinks what is he going to say when he sees me like this...he might not find me up here anyway...he might not even care... she sighs wincing slightly  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"No."

she sits in the tree and thinks what is he going to say when he sees me like this...he might not find me up here anyway...he might not even care... she sighs wincing slightly

Shun hears rustling and looks up then sees Yoru. "Yoru?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"No."

"shun!" she says slightly surprised "um hi.."  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"No."

Shun notices her wounds and gives a worried look. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun notices her wounds and gives a worried look. "Are you okay?"

she climbs down, wincing slightly as her jumps to the ground
"uh, yeah, I'm ok, my master was just in a bad mood yesterday..." she looks at the ground  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games