Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:10 am

Hi, I'm back!

Yesterday Adrian and I took a wrong turn and didn't stop going north for five hours. Now we're in Potsdam! Yay, Adirondacks!

I love adventuring. Also, it appears the Gaia Stores were taken over by Japan while I was gone...?
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:40 am

Katzekinder
Hi, I'm back!

Yesterday Adrian and I took a wrong turn and didn't stop going north for five hours. Now we're in Potsdam! Yay, Adirondacks!

I love adventuring. Also, it appears the Gaia Stores were taken over by Japan while I was gone...?
Hey, you're right close(ish) to me now! I'm across the lake over in Vermont. 3nodding

Manda_Tifa

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:59 pm

Hello everyfur. Just popping in to say hi and such.

I love some of the new items they've put out recently. smile

No real news to report, Sabastian and I have been spending more time in the woods now that the weather is so nice, bush-wacking our way down along the river where no one else goes, and doing a little fishing too. It's been fun, and as per usual I'm all scratched up from the briers, brush, and thorns but that just means I've been having a lot of fun. 3nodding

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather. Take care all.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Stress is something I don't need.... but my family is a huge ******** magnet for it.

3 weeks of classes left.

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:11 am

Crenn
Stress is something I don't need.... but my family is a huge ******** magnet for it.

3 weeks of classes left.
You'll make it, kid!! 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:23 pm

I have to spend my first mother's day sick. My mom and her side of my family is watching my daughter today cause they wanted to spend some time with her on mother's day.

hex_xombie

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:37 am

I walked with my boyfriend to pick up his new bicycle Saturday afternoon. It's monstrous-- but then again, he is a big guy, so he needs a monstrous bike. whee He's planning to ride it to work so he doesn't have to spend any more money on gas (he just spend about $55 to fill his tank yesterday xp ); admirable, but I still think he's a little nuts. whee He said that he's invested so much in his education, and now that that's paying off, he wants to invest more in his health. heart

In other news, I checked my mid-term grades Friday: I have a B-, a B+, and 2 As. Awesome. Just 5 more weeks to go (counting this one) 'til the end of the quarter; I think I can keep 'em up 'til then. heart

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
You could cut ties with all the lies that youve been living in
And if you do not want to see me again I would understand
I would understand
The angry boy a bit too insane
Icing over a secret pain
You know you dont belong
Youre the first to fight
Youre way too loud
Youre the flash of light on a burial shroud
I know somethings wrong..

Jumper - YouTube Video

I wish I could cut ties with all the lies, I've just been so down the last week. I'm not happy with my life, I can't be honest about my past with people, I am always on the outside looking in. I just wonder why I keep going sometimes. I try to meditate and focus, to help out where I can, but it's all just so hard anymore. sad

Raynomon

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Um..updates I guess.
About the brother-theft s**t: He worked it out with the detective and the bank I guess. The bank had only gotten one refund for me so far, so he had to pay that business back...BUT the bank then would not do any other refunds, which my brother was not aware of, so my brother owes me money directly. He's given me some, and has to get the rest. My concern is that he's borrowing money from a friend to do this, when he has no job or anything...but I suppose it's not my problem anymore. Boy needs to get himself a job...especially since he hit my step-dad's car and owes him the $500 the insurance wouldn't cover for the damage. ;>_>

About the nanny stuff: I start next Tuesday...but the lady has yet to give me any updates. She needs to give me a typed up list of job expectations, hours and a schedule. I have been told she will take advantage of me if I do not have that s**t written up so I can go "No, that's not in my job description." But she won't call me...she'd rather call my current employer and leave messages for me...which is dumb since my current employer has ADD and her own business to run..she forgets a lot.

Also, I need new contacts AND glasses which means an optometrist visit with no insurance...moneymoneymoney. Guh, been so stressed out and s**t my acne AND depression are acting up. ********, I haven't broke out this bad in YEARS. GAAAAAH.

...that is all.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 am

Had an old man throw up on the train next to me... made the ride home pleasant as I was partially splattered with the vomit.

Crenn

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Crenn
Had an old man throw up on the train next to me... made the ride home pleasant as I was partially splattered with the vomit.

That sounds unpleasant. Bless him, sounds like he'd need it.

By the way, anyone know how to find source for this? It's safe for work, by the way.
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:08 am

Shaviv
Crenn

That sounds unpleasant. Bless him, sounds like he'd need it.

By the way, anyone know how to find source for this? It's safe for work, by the way.

He most likely did, last I saw of him, he was being assisted by a passenger who pressed the emergency button. He threw up on the platform as well.

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:06 pm

So...Max (my dog) bit me last night. See, he for some reason decided to pee on MY BED. I got mad, held his nose to it and scolded him. He freaked out and when I let go, he laid on his side and snarled at me. I pointed to the door and told him out, but he wouldn't move or stop snarling. So, I reached over to pick him up and carry him outside...and he bit me. Hard, broke the skin. I had to cover him in a blanket to pick him up so I could get my sheets off and get him outside.

Overnight it got infected and full of puss. It's super wonderful. gonk

Not sure what to do about him, he gets inconstantly scared at several types of physical contact and nips...but this is the first time he's broken the skin. We think he might have been abused based on his behavior and because his spine is a bit crooked at the hip.

...I cried and felt like a failure at being a dog owner last night. *sigh*
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:34 pm

He was telling you that he was scared of your reaction to his peeing on the bed by snarling at you. Then when you reached in to pick him up, his first thought most likely was that you were going to hurt him, so his reaction out of fear was to bite.

Fear bites are always the worst and the most misinterpreted. Because of his past as an abusee, he needs to be handled with care and positively. Even though people don't like dogs peeing on their stuff, we should never scold the dog via putting their nose in it. If you catch him in the act, just pick him up really nicely, take him directly outside (all without saying anything) and deposit him in the correct place to go to the bathroom. As soon he finishes his business, praise in a high and happy tone.

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:43 pm

shoki_de_nai
So...Max (my dog) bit me last night. See, he for some reason decided to pee on MY BED. I got mad, held his nose to it and scolded him. He freaked out and when I let go, he laid on his side and snarled at me. I pointed to the door and told him out, but he wouldn't move or stop snarling. So, I reached over to pick him up and carry him outside...and he bit me. Hard, broke the skin. I had to cover him in a blanket to pick him up so I could get my sheets off and get him outside.

Overnight it got infected and full of puss. It's super wonderful. gonk

Not sure what to do about him, he gets inconstantly scared at several types of physical contact and nips...but this is the first time he's broken the skin. We think he might have been abused based on his behavior and because his spine is a bit crooked at the hip.

...I cried and felt like a failure at being a dog owner last night. *sigh*
Is he normally allowed on the bed? A lot of dogs will go on the bed because it is soft and absorbent like grass.

First off, I would never suggest forcing your dogs nose to its pee, or any rough handling. If your going to correct your dog for going in the house, you must catch them directly in the act. Even then it is best to just try to startle them out of it so they stop and then hurry them outside and praise if they finish going outside. You don't want to be harsh with them if you catch them in the act because that can leave you with a dog that is afraid to go in front of you inside or outside and will instead try to sneak off and do it. If you correct them after the fact for something like that they will have no idea why you are pissed.

With this dog I would suggest no rough corrections. This dog clearly can't take that sort of hard handed handling and it will only impede your relationship and his training. Papillons, even perfectly stable well raised ones, are often very sensitive to their owners moods. Even a harsh yell can really hurt some of their egos.

If you ever need to move your dog when he is in a freaked out mood loop a slip collar over his head or leave his collar and a short drag lead on him so you can move him if needed. It sounds like you are going to have to work on slowly desensitizing him to certain touches and making it a positive experience. The last thing you want to do with this little guy is prove to him his fears in being touched are warranted.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games