Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Road and Jice leave. Shun treats Nemu's wounds and lays her on bed as she sleeps. Shun then goes outisde and walks.

she sits in the tree and thinks what is he going to say when he sees me like this...he might not find me up here anyway...he might not even care... she sighs wincing slightly

Shun hears rustling and looks up then sees Yoru. "Yoru?"

"shun!" she says slightly surprised "um hi.."

Shun notices her wounds and gives a worried look. "Are you okay?"

she climbs down, wincing slightly as her jumps to the ground
"uh, yeah, I'm ok, my master was just in a bad mood yesterday..." she looks at the ground

Shun frowns as he looks at her then smiles softly. "I'm happy to see you Yoru." Shun said happpily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"uh, yeah, I'm ok, my master was just in a bad mood yesterday..." she looks at the ground

Shun frowns as he looks at her then smiles softly. "I'm happy to see you Yoru." Shun said happpily.

she looks up, blinks and then smiles back
"even when i look like this you can still give me the warmest of smiles"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"You could look like an alien and I wouldn't care." shun stated happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she chuckles, and then frowns "hold on, who where those people i saw before? they seemed rather nasty"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she chuckles, and then frowns "hold on, who where those people i saw before? they seemed rather nasty"

Shun looked at her and frowned. "That was Jice and Road.."Shun said unhappily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she sits down, gasping slightly and holds her side before relaxing and motions him to sit too "who are they? they seemed to know you?"  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she sits down, gasping slightly and holds her side before relaxing and motions him to sit too "who are they? they seemed to know you?"

Shun sits and nods. "They do. Their vampires from my childhood.." Shun stated as he hugged his knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun sits and nods. "They do. Their vampires from my childhood.." Shun stated as he hugged his knees.

she reaches out her good hand and pets his ears to try to comfort him, "and why were they being nasty to you Shun" she whispers in a soothing tone  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she reaches out her good hand and pets his ears to try to comfort him, "and why were they being nasty to you Shun" she whispers in a soothing tone

Shun smiles happily. His ears are his weakpoint. "Thay always been that way. I'm used to it. I just wasn't expecting them to find me.." Shun stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun smiles happily. His ears are his weakpoint. "Thay always been that way. I'm used to it. I just wasn't expecting them to find me.." Shun stated.

she smile slightly at Shuns reaction to the petting, and contiues "why... did you run from them too? the smile fades as she remembers  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she smile slightly at Shuns reaction to the petting, and contiues "why... did you run from them too? the smile fades as she remembers

"Cause Road and Jice are vampires and they killed Kiki. Not to mention. Road wants me to be hers." Shun said as he stared at the ground blankly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:56 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Cause Road and Jice are vampires and they killed Kiki. Not to mention. Road wants me to be hers." Shun said as he stared at the ground blankly.

she stops petting him and freezes eye widening "they killed her...?"
she puts her hand on his cheek and turns his face towards her and looks into his eyes "dont worry, I'm here, I'll help you with them"
(sorry g2g skool now...such a bummer, might see you laterz ^^)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she puts her hand on his cheek and turns his face towards her and looks into his eyes "dont worry, I'm here, I'll help you with them"

(See ya^^)
Shun nodded then blinked at her words and smiled. "Thanks." He said as he closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:06 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(See ya^^)
Shun nodded then blinked at her words and smiled. "Thanks." He said as he closed his eyes.

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead
[i]he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] she thought  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(See ya^^)

(back ^^) she learns forward and kisses him lightly on the forhead
[i]he might have finally let his guard down and let me into his heart[i/] she thought

Shun opened his eyes when he felt a warm feeling on his forhead and blushed a bit at the kiss but smiled that Yoru was trying to comfort him. "Thank you Yoru." He said happily.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games