Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Mortella sneeks in behind the bar "So whadd have i missed?"

Ah you scared her away, I almost had her under my spell....
Mort rolls her eyes "For what a mustache ride?"

Girls cannot resist teh 'stache!
"sweet thoug it be i think i can resist the mustachio..." she smiles resting her head in her hand on the counter top.

*teh mustache quivers at that comment and starts vibrating, sending it's powers of awesome 70's seduction at Mort*
Mortella feels it comeing somewhere deep inside as she rips open her shirt "Counter attack size e brests!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Psycho Lee

*teh mustache quivers at that comment and starts vibrating, sending it's powers of awesome 70's seduction at Mort*
Oh... the mental images.
Excuse me while I throw up. gonk

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

"sweet thoug it be i think i can resist the mustachio..." she smiles resting her head in her hand on the counter top.

Mortella feels it comeing somewhere deep inside as she rips open her shirt "Counter attack size e brests!"

*is knocked across the bar by the awesome power of the size E.... wait, there's a size E in breast size?......*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

*is knocked across the bar by the awesome power of the size E.... wait, there's a size E in breast size?......*
*little kim but wider hard to maintain with out the powere of reienforced underwire bras.*

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Caryas staggers towards the bar, removing wads of money from his pocket. "I need 'shine. Or yer strongest stuff."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Caryas
Caryas staggers towards the bar, removing wads of money from his pocket. "I need 'shine. Or yer strongest stuff."
Mortella's shirt was half way riped off as she recignized you as being a customer..."Ohkay ...um white lightling absynthe or everclear?" she says her head tilting to the side.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 pm

He hiccuped, thinking. "As close as ye can get teh rubbin' alcohol." He said."Without killin' me, dat is." He added as a wise afterthought.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Caryas
He hiccuped, thinking. "As close as ye can get teh rubbin' alcohol." He said."Without killin' me, dat is." He added as a wise afterthought.
She just plunked down the white lighting in the big brown jug it came in "Enjoy!"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella

*little kim but wider hard to maintain with out the powere of reienforced underwire bras.*

Well, I don't know much about boobie size, I knew there was D and then DD and then DDD and DDDD and DDDDDDDDDDDD.... ok I exaggerate.... But didn't know there was a E size. Is that the size of your boobies Mort? Enormous milk jugs? Destroy entire planets?

Anything to get your shirt off I guess.

Atlaas
Psycho Lee

Oh... the mental images.

Well I'm glad I made you vomit from my horrible mental images.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee
Mortella
Psycho Lee

Well, I don't know much about boobie size, I knew there was D and then DD and then DDD and DDDD and DDDDDDDDDDDD.... ok I exaggerate.... But didn't know there was a E size. Is that the size of your boobies Mort? Enormous milk jugs? Destroy entire planets?

Anything to get your shirt off I guess.

Atlaas
Psycho Lee

Oh... the mental images.

Well I'm glad I made you vomit from my horrible mental images.
She buttons her shirt back up putting an apron over it ... "they are eaily hidden under shurs... and swetters... anywahs I coulent let the stash win..."

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Mortella
Caryas
She just plunked down the white lighting in the big brown jug it came in "Enjoy!"

He downed a few great gulps, before breaking into song:

"Sail away where no ball 'n chain can keep us from deh roarin' waves,
Together undivided, yet forever we'll be free.
Sail away upon our rig, deh moon is full an' so are we,
Seven drunken pirates, we're the Seven Deadly Sins."

(( As an aside, look up Seven Deadly Sins by Flogging Molly to hear that. ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Caryas
Mortella
Caryas

He downed a few great gulps, before breaking into song:

"Sail away where no ball 'n chain can keep us from deh roarin' waves,
Together undivided, yet forever we'll be free.
Sail away upon our rig, deh moon is full an' so are we,
Seven drunken pirates, we're the Seven Deadly Sins."

(( As an aside, look up Seven Deadly Sins by Flogging Molly to hear that. ))
Mort golf claps

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Caryas bows like a drunken composer, then sits. "Soooo.... Been 'ere fer long, y'all? I find it 'ard tehran stay in deh same place fer long. Pirates life fern me." He says with another swig of loveliness.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Man I need to stop looking at the pr0n. Last saturday I was so randy afterwards, I was seducing some girl in the furry den, and I swear I came so close to unleashing my mighty Grond and penetrating her oaken doors of her white fortress....

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Caryas
Caryas bows like a drunken composer, then sits. "Soooo.... Been 'ere fer long, y'all? I find it 'ard tehran stay in deh same place fer long. Pirates life fern me." He says with another swig of loveliness.
Mortella smiles "Plan on being her for a long time..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games