Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:05 am
heh heh..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:20 am
So depressed right now...my newest kitten just died...found him on my bed this morning...hehe didn't sleep a wink at all tonight afraid to go into my room......was really starting to like him too I mean he used to come over to me and sit on my shoulder for hours sleeping heh fluffy and soft...  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:21 am
BluedragonJade
So depressed right now...my newest kitten just died...found him on my bed this morning...hehe didn't sleep a wink at all tonight afraid to go into my room......was really starting to like him too I mean he used to come over to me and sit on my shoulder for hours sleeping heh fluffy and soft...
that sucks...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:22 am
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:24 am
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
its always really a sad and dreaded moment when an animal dies...like i hope that the day my dog dies never comes...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:27 am
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
its always really a sad and dreaded moment when an animal dies...like i hope that the day my dog dies never comes...
it'll come....it always does...I just always hope it's never when they're young but in my luck...it usually is...  

BluedragonJade

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:29 am
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
it'll come....it always does...I just always hope it's never when they're young but in my luck...it usually is...
...i dont know what to say...but uhh...i hope you can get over it...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:29 am
cause its not a good thing to stay sad...  

squalltheknight

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:30 am
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
will eventually as always then one of my other cats will die and I'll get sad again..big circle...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:31 am
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
will eventually as always then one of my other cats will die and I'll get sad again..big circle...
why does it have to be like that...well i hope it doesnt happen for your sake  

squalltheknight

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:36 am
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
It will....like it happened 6 times before now in less than a year too...must be some record...well one was a rabbit....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:41 am
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
that sucks...
heh very....
It will....like it happened 6 times before now in less than a year too...must be some record...well one was a rabbit....
that sucks  

squalltheknight

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:42 am
squalltheknight
that sucks
mmm esspecially when they're young and you get attached...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:44 am
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
that sucks
yeah...  

squalltheknight

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:45 am
squalltheknight
BluedragonJade
squalltheknight
that sucks
yeah...
On thanksgiving too its lovely...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games