Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She continue's to play she sits down criss cross and looking down sadly playing the violin Softly
hugo sniffs her head and licks her cheek lick a dog would to its master
why are sad?

She doesnt Speak to him she Just play's Her violin ignoreing Him fully consintrated
hugo starts to nuzzle her cheek
hugo:hello anybody home?

She looks at him with her Big Half closed Blank eye's then back at her violin and plays louder
hugo crawls onto her head and curls into a ball trying to shrik down making whimpering sounds at the names of marka and valak  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:06 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
"so kenji...how are you"
kenji:iv been good i went off to find the rest of my family made a few friends and a few enemy's basically i had a lot of fun and you?

"my nightmare has finally paid off....we have john so....its good"

and valak and marka?kenji's care free face turns dour and serius for a moment and hugo freezes and turns ice cold at the names

"valak is still evil....and marka...i dont know about"  

Dante Borges

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She continue's to play she sits down criss cross and looking down sadly playing the violin Softly
hugo sniffs her head and licks her cheek lick a dog would to its master
why are sad?

She doesnt Speak to him she Just play's Her violin ignoreing Him fully consintrated

She looks at him with her Big Half closed Blank eye's then back at her violin and plays louder
hugo crawls onto her head and curls into a ball trying to shrik down making whimpering sounds at the names of marka and valak

Feeling his Sadness she absorbs it and the Music become's even More depressing and Sad the Pain and Sadness within her Grows and Come's out through the Music, A single tear slides down her cheek  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:08 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
"so kenji...how are you"
kenji:iv been good i went off to find the rest of my family made a few friends and a few enemy's basically i had a lot of fun and you?

and valak and marka?kenji's care free face turns dour and serius for a moment and hugo freezes and turns ice cold at the names

well i never ran into marka on my journey but i found strange things like viruses that raised the dead into maddend rotting undead and corporus a virus that turned the living into deformed lumps of blood thirsty flesh  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:12 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
"so kenji...how are you"

well i never ran into marka on my journey but i found strange things like viruses that raised the dead into maddend rotting undead and corporus a virus that turned the living into deformed lumps of blood thirsty flesh

"really?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

"really?"
yes thankfully me and hugo didnt catch any of it we also met the rest of my family along the way
kenji looks around the corridor
the place looks so diffrent since the last time i was here  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Feeling his Sadness she absorbs it and the Music become's even More depressing and Sad the Pain and Sadness within her Grows and Come's out through the Music, A single tear slides down her cheek
hugo starts to feel better and un curls from the ball turning into a werewolf he lays down on her head being the perfect size and weight not to fall off  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:17 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

"really?"
yes thankfully me and hugo didnt catch any of it we also met the rest of my family along the way

"things and people change" he said as he feels sombody is there  

Dante Borges

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:19 pm
She stop's playing feeling empty inside and emotionless she sit's there looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:20 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She stop's playing feeling empty inside and emotionless she sit's there looking at the ground
hugo licks her forehead from the top of her head  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider

"really?"

"things and people change" he said as he feels sombody is there
tell me about it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

valak grabs hugos mouth and kidnaps him  

Dante Borges

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

?????????????????????????????????????????????????  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:24 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She just sits there unnoticeing him  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

kenji jumps onto valaks back
kenji:i just got back from a long trip and this is what i get when i come back
kenji tears at valaks flesh making long deep gashes in it while hugo squirms wildly around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games