Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:08 am
yeah if any of you are on facebook my name is Sara Standish so you can find me :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:55 am
Well there is a last name that has me curious if your family tree.  

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:43 am
hex_xombie
yeah if any of you are on facebook my name is Sara Standish so you can find me :3

Um, which one?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:02 am
hex_xombie

There a quite a few people with that name out there. I've narrowed it down two the two from New York, considering what I know of you ^^;  

Afina Maslow

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:30 pm
lol me location is either under binghamton ny, endicott ny or vestal ny. or you could just look at the pics cause i put some artwork in there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:34 pm
Diana Vulpes

my father says that through his father's side that we are related to miles standish. My hertiage is split between dutch, ukrainian, german and english. amazingly enough my brother looks german to the tee ane i look ukrainian to the tee. lol  

hex_xombie

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 pm
hex_xombie
Diana Vulpes

my father says that through his father's side that we are related to miles standish. My hertiage is split between dutch, ukrainian, german and english. amazingly enough my brother looks german to the tee ane i look ukrainian to the tee. lol

Umm...no offense or nothing...but is there a noticeable difference? sweatdrop
I mean, Germany and Ukraine are right next to each other and even before those states existed the people were close to each other anyway. The only major difference I can think of is accents and/or languages as well as cultures but that doesn't affect appearances aside from the clothes worn.

Just curious, that's all. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Garek Maxwell
hex_xombie
Diana Vulpes

Umm...no offense or nothing...but is there a noticeable difference? sweatdrop
I mean, Germany and Ukraine are right next to each other and even before those states existed the people were close to each other anyway. The only major difference I can think of is accents and/or languages as well as cultures but that doesn't affect appearances aside from the clothes worn.

he ended up being blond hair and blue eyed with a broad forehead. i'ver got black hair with hazel like eyes with a widows peak. I look like my great grandmother who is 100% pure ukrainian while my brother takes after my father's biological mother who was 100% pure german. just kinda weird i suppose.
Just curious, that's all. ^^;

hex_xombie

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:19 pm
hehe, hex_zombie, I am sending you a friend request. Simen out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:57 pm
Shaviv
hehe, hex_zombie, I am sending you a friend request. Simen out.

got it ^^  

hex_xombie

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:13 pm
Track is over. I've been doing it for four years, and joined cross country to run distance which I hate, and went to winter practice when only a few people were doing it, even on my birthday. I got 15% of the points on our team, which we'd certainly loose almost every dual meet without, I competed at an invitational in Los Angeles. I finally got my MVP award for hurdles. My name is spelled wrong on it.

And I can't seem to let go of track, even though I basically accomplished my goals in it. I wonder if I'll ever feel finished with anything. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:34 am
Someone's been trying to get into my main. I've had 3 messages in the past two days saying my account's been blocked. To be safe, I've transfered all my gold and valuables to a different account...JUST to be safe  

Afina Maslow

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:50 am
Afina Maslow
Someone's been trying to get into my main. I've had 3 messages in the past two days saying my account's been blocked. To be safe, I've transfered all my gold and valuables to a different account...JUST to be safe
That does seem to be going around.....I wonder if the admins are aware and doing anything about it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:04 pm
Manda_Tifa
Afina Maslow
That does seem to be going around.....I wonder if the admins are aware and doing anything about it?

Yes, they are aware, and no, they are not doing anything about it because they can't figure out how to stop it. Nor can I, short of making users jump through a lot more hoops than they want to, or investing in some expensive upgrades to the site and site services (in other words, becoming a pay site).  

Shaviv

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:20 pm
Shaviv
Manda_Tifa
Afina Maslow

Yes, they are aware, and no, they are not doing anything about it because they can't figure out how to stop it. Nor can I, short of making users jump through a lot more hoops than they want to, or investing in some expensive upgrades to the site and site services (in other words, becoming a pay site).

Maybe it's the same thing that actually managed to get into my account, and succeding in betting me banned mad I have ideas, but I don't think they would work very well ^^;; And they've probably been thought of. rofl  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games