Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:50 pm
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow
hehe, i would help you, but most of my male (and female) friends aren't virgin after i'm done with them wink jj

I know what you mean. I for one, don't know any one I haven't mentaly inseamanated with my oddness. and the ocassonal, liek tonight, twisted mind.

Feel like trying another picture of my charater Black Widow. But I've yet to compleat one. All the disfigurement in it's hard to get right. Hope Darien won't mind me taking another progrect on the side while working on his picture

well, good luck with it. right now i'm just working on a regular old pic of a girl sitting in some flowers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:53 pm
tilltomarrow
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow
hehe, i would help you, but most of my male (and female) friends aren't virgin after i'm done with them wink jj

I know what you mean. I for one, don't know any one I haven't mentaly inseamanated with my oddness. and the ocassonal, liek tonight, twisted mind.

Feel like trying another picture of my charater Black Widow. But I've yet to compleat one. All the disfigurement in it's hard to get right. Hope Darien won't mind me taking another progrect on the side while working on his picture

well, good luck with it. right now i'm just working on a regular old pic of a girl sitting in some flowers.

*giggles* quite opposite. I work on a three serpant tailed, long ears wolf type girl, basking in blood of her latest vistum, and you with a girl in a field of flowers. Who says good and evil can't exsist together? ^.^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:54 pm
tilltomarrow
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow

Yes good luck and try not to drown yourself with different projects. I'm suppose to be doing a black panther with dragon wings for someone but somehow I ended up drawing a praying mantis instead. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:56 pm
aww but manti are cute!!
and yes, good and evil can exist together. if they didn't, they wouldn't exist at all wink  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:57 pm
tilltomarrow
aww but manti are cute!!
and yes, good and evil can exist together. if they didn't, they wouldn't exist at all wink
eek Your the first person I've ever heard say that. crying I'm not alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:58 pm
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
aww but manti are cute!!

hehee  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:59 pm
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow

Yes good luck and try not to drown yourself with different projects. I'm suppose to be doing a black panther with dragon wings for someone but somehow I ended up drawing a praying mantis instead. sweatdrop

I know.

I can't realy work on the darien thing, cause I forgot dark or light blue he wanted it, so I have to wait.

Till then, I've been finishing the picture of when my Character Sura exspells all his evils, and they fight. It's the later part when Suras near beat'n, and Uras is looking back at him with a smile. But my Blades fast and whoosh. Oh yeah, I like how it's coming so far ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:00 am
sounds very nice smile  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:00 am
Yes, I guess you could call me a mantis addict whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:02 am
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
aww but manti are cute!!

I love Mantises. I had one, one time. I used to love holding her, and watch her feast. She was so neat. T.T had to let her go, I didn't want her to die.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:02 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow

I know.

I can't realy work on the darien thing, cause I forgot dark or light blue he wanted it, so I have to wait.

Till then, I've been finishing the picture of when my Character Sura exspells all his evils, and they fight. It's the later part when Suras near beat'n, and Uras is looking back at him with a smile. But my Blades fast and whoosh. Oh yeah, I like how it's coming so far ^.^
Well its good that you like how its coming out. The worst is when you have a ton of things to draw and you just can't seem to draw anything good that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:03 am
psshhh, try months. I went through such a dry spell. i'm trying to bring back some talent in me. i'm not succeeding though.  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:05 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
aww but manti are cute!!

I love Mantises. I had one, one time. I used to love holding her, and watch her feast. She was so neat. T.T had to let her go, I didn't want her to die.
eek Yet another surprise of the night. I love mantises, I raise them up frome babies. It's surprising what great companions they make. So far all the ones I have had have learned to fly to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:05 am
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
tilltomarrow
Sura Tokaniku
tilltomarrow

I know.

Well its good that you like how its coming out. The worst is when you have a ton of things to draw and you just can't seem to draw anything good that day.

I can't ever write. I have the Black Widow story, My Zelda , Star Trek, Another I need a titel for, a gundam one, and countless others. then again, I have about the same in un finished art. think I get about 5% of my art finished.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:07 am
Don't talk to me about writting problems. I must have written 5 different essays for a class and I still can't find one that will work.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games