Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:08 pm
I haven't gotten anymore of those emails after I changed the password. But still, it's odd. Since a lot of people both here in the guild and on the forums have said they've gotten the login attempt emails.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:12 pm
We are looking at a possible raid attempt.  

Selene Aries

hex_xombie

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm
yeah still haven't had my other account fixed yet...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:17 pm
Kakarotto-san
I haven't gotten anymore of those emails after I changed the password. But still, it's odd. Since a lot of people both here in the guild and on the forums have said they've gotten the login attempt emails.

I have been getting them too, and despite a password change they haven't stopped. confused  

Raynomon

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm
Well, my laptop is out of order. It froze really bad last night, I had to manually turn it off. When I turned it back on, it said it can't find the operating system
So today I tried the OS recovery disk...but that failed because it said I had no hard disk. I think it's my hard drive...and I'm broke until I get another paycheck or can get into my savings. I'm not sure if it's better to just buy a new laptop at this point or replace whatever part once I can pay someone to look at it. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm
So at ten til five this morning, I get a call on my cell. Some lady calling asking for some Kaylie person. I was like, I'm not her..So she says she's from a nearby county's Sheriff's office and she's looking for Kaylie something or other so I'm like..
"I'm not her, I don't know that person." "Isn't this [insert my phone number]?" "...yes.."
"Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold."
So, I'm sitting, half awake...on hold...at five in the morning.
Then she comes back "Well, this is the number she gave us."
"Well, I don't know anyone by that name."
"...sorry to bother you." *click*
I'd have been more pissed off if I wasn't so damn tired gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
I MOVED IN TO MY NEW APARTMENT!!! YAY! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Yea...I'm not excited or anything.....>.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:48 pm
Manda_Tifa
I MOVED IN TO MY NEW APARTMENT!!! YAY! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

I wanna move out of my parents' place ASAP, but in order to do that, I need a better job sweatdrop  

Afina Maslow

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:40 pm
Manda_Tifa

Congratulations! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Argh, now I can't access dress up on gaia, and this dvd problem I've been having is really getting to me....  

Eddily

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:27 am
shoki_de_nai
Well, my laptop is out of order. It froze really bad last night, I had to manually turn it off. When I turned it back on, it said it can't find the operating system
So today I tried the OS recovery disk...but that failed because it said I had no hard disk. I think it's my hard drive...and I'm broke until I get another paycheck or can get into my savings. I'm not sure if it's better to just buy a new laptop at this point or replace whatever part once I can pay someone to look at it. *sigh*

Sounds like a HDD failure. If it's just that, then it's possible to just replace the drive (depending on how well the laptop is designed). However that's just off setting the fact that you're going to need to get one soonish (every laptop where that has happened to me, it wasn't a HDD failure, but a chipset failure). Hope you didn't have important data on that HDD.... xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:07 pm
Crenn
shoki_de_nai

Sounds like a HDD failure. If it's just that, then it's possible to just replace the drive (depending on how well the laptop is designed). However that's just off setting the fact that you're going to need to get one soonish (every laptop where that has happened to me, it wasn't a HDD failure, but a chipset failure). Hope you didn't have important data on that HDD.... xp

Well, I won't know for sure until I can get someone to look at it. I should get paid a part of my paycheck tomorrow so maybe this weekend. I just need to figure out if it's worth replacing the part, or if I should just get a new laptop. Nothing critically important was on it, though it's going to be a pain in the a** recreating my resume from memory and I'll miss my digital artwork files. sad  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Eddily
Argh, now I can't access dress up on gaia, and this dvd problem I've been having is really getting to me....

Well I was finally able to change last night sometime after posting this, and I fixed the dvd problem.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 pm
So, I finally remembered and had the time to call the college I went to. See, I sent in an application for my AA degree because I was told I earned it. but got a letter saying I needed 17 more credits. I told the lady that I met with a counselor every time I signed up for classes and the last time I did so he told me that once I finished the semester I could get my degree. The lady was like "Well, I don't know why they'd tell you that..everyone needs to earn 64 credits and you never earned that many." She said all she could do for me is set me up a time to come in and schedule for the remaining classes I need.

Ugh. I'm gonna need to go through my files and see if I can figure out how many I earned because what I was told didn't sound right, and see if I can figure out who that counselor was.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:11 am
Manda_Tifa

Yay, Manda!! *hugs* I'm so happy for you!!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games