Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Sapphire Blues...oh and company xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm
Howwww?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:28 pm
I'm not sure, I threw a big book at my teachers head, egg the principal, tp his car and both the vice-principals, threw a tomato and orange at the lunch-people, and I tagged the boys and girls bathrooms. But other than that, its a complete mystery.  

Note Dragon Viet

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:31 pm
Wow. What do you have against your school?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm
She gave me a F, Detention, Detention, Detention, Suspension, and I just wanted to go into the girls bathroom.  

Note Dragon Viet

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 pm
We do have good bathrooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 pm
You're right, girl's bathrooms are always clean, yet the principal doesn't give a rat's a** about the boy's bathrooms. At my Primary school, boys would crap on the floor, pee on the florr, throw wet globs of TP on the roof and even tag the boy's bathrooms, but noooo, he needs to add more chairs to the office, so the bathrooms would smell and look like crap. Good thing High School's nearly over, no more s***y bathrooms and ancient soap despensers that could be ripped off the wall by a Kindergarden. F*@#ing principal.  

cycozombie4

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:17 am
Aww, I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Geez, your bathrooms must have the soap changed hourly, and floors so clean you can slide on them in your socks.  

cycozombie4

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Do you wanna know the real answer, or the fake funny answer?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:49 pm
I wanna hear both!  

cycozombie4

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 pm
cycozombie4
You're right, girl's bathrooms are always clean, yet the principal doesn't give a rat's a** about the boy's bathrooms. At my Primary school, boys would crap on the floor, pee on the florr, throw wet globs of TP on the roof and even tag the boy's bathrooms, but noooo, he needs to add more chairs to the office, so the bathrooms would smell and look like crap. Good thing High School's nearly over, no more s***y bathrooms and ancient soap despensers that could be ripped off the wall by a Kindergarden. F*@#ing principal.

Wow sounds like your school sucks,at my school the bathrooms are cleaned at 1stperiod, 4th period,and after school. so all all of them are clean (Its weird sometimes, but our PE teacher says that the boys locker room looks a little better that the girls,but only a little) wait infact,at my school we have two TVs in the cafeteria,and they play movies for us at lunch.
come to think of it we have are own Laptops for school, but if you leave it at home your screwed at school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Do you go to a Private School? Or just an awesome Public School?  

cycozombie4

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 pm
cycozombie4
Do you go to a Private School? Or just an awesome Public School?

I think its Private, we have uniforms,but there not that bad for boys you have a sort of Japanese style jacket, vest if its hot, the sleeves have zippers,so you can take the sleeves off, and slacks, for girls a long, or short skirt they cant were jeans, or sweats with another Japanese style middle school girl shirt.

For PE we have a dark blue T-shirt with our schools symbol on it, and a pair of shorts  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 pm
Wow. High-tech much?  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:36 pm
Hakari Niko
Wow. High-tech much?

very, we have a 2 elevators, i need to use one to get to my 3d period, and 4th period  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff