Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 pm
i don't understand why tattoos are so taboo.
especially when mine is a cross for gosh sakes...

it's all a matter of expression. if someone wants to call me a whore, or a tramp for getting one, so be it. but it won't hurt me, cuz someone has already beat ya to it, and that would be my dad. that's right! my dad called me a whore for getting a tattoo of a cross on my shoulder. right in front of yuna, none-the-less...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm
teehee mrgreen

i am tree's favorite mule ninja  

Master of the Itty Bitty

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 am
treebornkettlgrl

it's all a matter of expression. if someone wants to call me a whore, or a tramp for getting one, so be it. but it won't hurt me, cuz someone has already beat ya to it, and that would be my dad. that's right! my dad called me a whore for getting a tattoo of a cross on my shoulder. right in front of yuna, none-the-less...

ehh i dont see it like that i just dont like the idea of somthing being on my skin forever that i might regret later, if someone has one i dont think any less of them
no harsh comments please im entitled to my opinion neutral I choose what i want to do with my skin and you guys can do so too! No one should judge!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:30 am
Tattoos != permanent

laser surgery is good enough these days so you can remove it with little to no scar, and if it is a small scar, you can just say that you got it when you hurt yourself or something if you don't wanna admit having had a tattoo..

Now, that's that, I like tattoo's like said, it's a way of expression, a symbol and reminder of who you are at that point in life.

or if you want something nice that you always have with you.  

zann

Conversationalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl

ehh i dont see it like that i just dont like the idea of somthing being on my skin forever that i might regret later, if someone has one i dont think any less of them
no harsh comments please im entitled to my opinion neutral I choose what i want to do with my skin and you guys can do so too! No one should judge!

i'm not judging, just bringing up a life experience

@zann
well put 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:51 pm
sometimes the words do as I tell them to... ^^;,  

zann

Conversationalist

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:34 pm
treebornkettlgrl
Shareta
treebornkettlgrl

i'm not judging, just bringing up a life experience

@zann
well put 3nodding

I ment your dad was judging waay to harsly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 pm
zann
Tattoos != permanent

laser surgery is good enough these days so you can remove it with little to no scar, and if it is a small scar, you can just say that you got it when you hurt yourself or something if you don't wanna admit having had a tattoo..

Now, that's that, I like tattoo's like said, it's a way of expression, a symbol and reminder of who you are at that point in life.

or if you want something nice that you always have with you.

Very good point mrgreen  

Divine Ishtar

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm
some people just don't appreciate art. my mom doesn't want me to draw either. she thinks i should study until my eyes and brain bleed. and sleep, she nags me about sleep too. they only way she'll allow me to draw is if i enter an art class, which i did. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm
Lol...tattoos....anybody remember the temporary tattoos you get out of a quarter machine, and then get wet, and then press on. Then they go away in like a day or two. ...good times....  

Shane Forestdweller

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Voice Of The Forest
Lol...tattoos....anybody remember the temporary tattoos you get out of a quarter machine, and then get wet, and then press on. Then they go away in like a day or two. ...good times....

I loved those!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Shareta
Voice Of The Forest

I loved those!

i still have some!  

mintsie_ii

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:25 am
treebornkettlgrl

i wanted to tell your dad somethings that day >.>
mean things....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:01 am
Ddraig Asheart
Draconia23
if i got a tat my mom would shun me for the rest of my life. i was in barnes & nobles the other day looking at a book full of tat designs, and she was pinching me and saying that i shouldn't look at books like that. D:
i only did it because i wanted inspirations for my artwork. tattoo artists have beautiful artwork.

I so agree. Tattooing is just like painting except your canvass happens to be a person.

While I agree with the sentiment, every time some says that I'm reminded of a creepy Roald Dahl short story called Skin. Which I guess isn't a bad thing since it's part of my favourite short story collection Skin and Other Stories.

But yes I find tattoos awesome despite not having any myself. I would get one though if I had the money and was very sure that I would enjoy whatever piece I choose for years to come.  

moments
Vice Captain

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:36 am
Draconia23
Shareta
Voice Of The Forest

I loved those!

i still have some!

Woot!! xd  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games