Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:15 am
"N-no...not at all," Opal replied standing up straight-still reluctant to let go of his hand. "Opal can just think of it as a new challenge to overcome."

She patted and smoothed out the skirt.

------------------------------

Dougal glanced over at Adam. He wiped some of the blood off his face before responding, "The illusionist is coming."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:19 am
Gabriel nodded.
"That's teh spirit. Optimism is mankind's greatest weapon. you'll need all the optimism you can get when we nevigate thsoe stairs." he laughed and helped lead her into the hall and down the stairs, bound for the kitchen.

--

Adam pracically hissed.
"Great. Just what we need."
he stood up, picking up his scythe with him and stood in front of Dougal, ready to fight if need be.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 am
Opal, with Gabriel, navigated the hall and stairway with out too much hassle-only stumbling once or twice. Opal almost felt like she was in a dream being with him. If she had a heart beat she was sure it would be skipping beats now....

Before they entered the kitchen Opal couldn't hold back the urge....

She released Gabriel's hand....stood on her tip toes.....slightly pulling him downwards-she wrapped her arms his neck....then focusing her energy to try and create a feeling of warmth she hugged him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:38 am
Gabriel lauged in surprise and hugged her warmly back.
"I don't know what I did to deserve that, but thanks sweetie."

[got to go, dinner beckons and my laptop battery's about to give up the ghost lol]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:48 am
((Alrighty-later then! ^_^))

Opal gave a gentle sigh of happiness. Just as they began to part from the hug, Opal paused in the middle of the release and looked in Gabriel's eyes. She appeared to be debating on something......

((.....I am plotting nothing.......*looks around nervously*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 am
(coooooouuurse you're not XD)

Gabriel blinked a couple of times and raised a blonde eyebrow as he looked at her.
"What's up?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Opal quivered slightly. Considering this may be her only chance at the moment to do this privately......

She fiddled with a strand of his golden hair.....looked into his eyes and kissed him gently on the lips-sending all the warmth see could give into the kiss. She whispered into his ear......

I love you.

She released him then. Suddenly feeling very embarassing by her sudden actions. She tilted her head down-her hands were shaking slightly....

She was nervous about his response....she knew Garbriel cared about her....but then he cared about everybody.....she guessed it was sort of his nature.....for fear of rejection she turned sideways slightly and was half tempted to dart off....

((I'm never going to be able to look at the small Gabriel statue in my room the same ever again.....heck even I'm embarassed by what I just did....)) xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:14 pm
(haha aww)

Gabriel's eyes windened at the kiss, and the softened. He supposed he should have expected this though it didn't put him any the wiser for how to handle it without hurting her feelings. He blushed slightly and took her hands gently in his and held them.
"Thankyou, I..." he said softly, and paused and using one hand gently tilted her chin so that she looked at him. His eyes were kind and potentially absorbing.
"...I don't think that I can give you what you want, Opal. I love you too...but not like that. I can't love you like that..."
He smiled in reassurance that he wasn't offended and that she shouldn't be embarassed. Liek before he spoke carefully and honestly.
"It's not how I was made. I can only love you as a daugher, sister or friend. But i assure you, I do love you as that. Very much so."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:31 pm
(( crying ))

Although Gabriel was kind enough to comfort the blow-it made her body shake. She looked at him....trying to find her voice. She stepped back-freeing her hands from his. For once she was glad that her emotions couldn't be displayed because she wanted to burst out crying.....but she couldn't......she couldn't make tears.

She looked glanced back down at the floor again again. Trying to calm and steady her voice she replied, "I.....already figured as much." Looking up at him again she tried to give him the impression that she was fine. Then she darted off into the kitchen.
--------------------------------------------

"Do you really think we can take him?" Dougal asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:44 pm
Adam glance dove rhis shoudler at Dougal.
"I would liek to now where the 'we' comes from in your current state,kid. Besides, we haven't much choice."

--

Gabriel opene dhis mouth to speak but she had run off befor ehe coudl say anything more. Not that he knew what else to say. He was left with a half open mouth and a suplicating hand left dangling in the air. He sighed and let his arm drop, his wings sagging.
He closed his eyes and then reopened them to look up at the celing.
"Father, why on Earth couldn't you have made me into something? If i was a man...or a woman or...something. Anything. I'd.... I would have.."
he shook his head and sighed again, running a hand thraputically through his hair.
I just wish i knew what it felt like, to love like that.
He remembered when Eve and Adam were first created and how genrally bemused he was with the whole thing. How Adam,Eve and Lucifer were all pulled around by their own versions of love and lust. He hadn't even been abel to feel like it was like. he didn't miss it because he never even knew what it was.
God had granted him the chance to have a child by using his DNA for Jesus..but it still didn't feel the same. Agaian, he feel there was something missing. But at teh time a role as a father - hwoever secret and distant he had to keep it- was new and fulfilling. he had began to feel whole.
He withdrew his hands form his hair.
It's not my place to question you, Father. I understand you made me befor eyou knew all of thsi stuff. But i just wish soemtimes that you migt change me again. That's all. But i know such wishes are fleeting and probably insubstantial.
He leant on the wall and wiated, giving Opal some space.

Natasha jumped and instantly wiped her eyes as she heard Opal rush in. She truned and noticed something was wrong.
"are you ok? what's wrong?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:57 pm
Dougal narrowed his eyes. He knew Adam was right...on both counts.

-----------------------------------------------

"Huh?....oh.....Opal is fine....j-just coming to let you know that Mr. Feathers is healing up fine...h-he'll be in shortly," Opal replied quickly. She looked around in haste. "Opal is...is going to go back and....and do more repairs," she said in haste and darted through another doorway that linked to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04 pm
"I-uh..ok." Natasha blinke din surprise as Opal hurrie dout fo anotehr door. She was more skittish than normal.
The kettle stopped boiling with a 'click'. A couple fo moment later, Gabriel snaked into the room.

"Opal ran off, didn't she?" he asked, hsi voice having lost a considerable amount of it's 'bounce'.

"Yeah.." Natasha poure dteh drinks into the different mugs and looekd at gabriel quizzically, though decided agaianst sticking ehr nose in too far.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:20 pm
Opal bounded up the stairs and went back to Natasha's room. She felt a strange sort of pain in her chest. Walking around the room to try to ease the feeling and paused to look in the mirror-partcially clouded from the smoke of the earlier fire. Natasha's work was beautiful, but it wasn't Opal. She longed for the ability to cry....to physically express her emotions better.....that or....go back to not feeling anything at all......

Opal forced her attention away from that dark thought and began feverishly making the repairs to Natasha's room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:34 pm
"here." Natasha handed Gabriel his tea and he accepted it, while she took Lilith's.
"i'll bring thsi upto Lilith. "Opal said and dbbed her eyes with teh back of her hand. she paused "i...I'm not puffy am I?"

Gabriel smiled a little in sympathy. "no, you're fine."

Natasha nodded and headed off to find Lilith. Gabriel hung back and felt the warmth of the tea through the mug in his palms. He looekd down at the brown liquid and his wings drooped so that the flight feathers scraped against the floor. He could practically taste Opal's distress but didn't now what to do to comfort her. He felt horribly guilty for making her so sad - it weighted thickly in his stomach and heart.
"Maybe me and humans aren't supose to mix." he mumbeld to his own reflection in the liquid. He felt Opal's pain increased and closed his eyes against it.
"I don't want to lose her." He sniffed and opened his eyes. with a tiny 'plop' a drop of blood landed in his tea and he blinekd startled by it. He felt his cheek where a line of blood trailed form his eyes.
"heh." he laugehd bleakly.
Loves the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom

He wiped his face and flapped his wings defiantely. he headed off to try and find Opal. he wasn't going to risk losing her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Opal's strings were weaving about in a frenzy. She felt extremely drained by the time she completed half the repairs. All that was left was the window, dolls, and.....the blood stains.....his blood.....

Opal felt the pain in her chest again, and felt a sudden need to leave the room. She stumbled along slowly to the door and entered into the hallway.

"Maybe the doll room would be a better place to rest..." she thought, ".....at least more suiting for someone like me." She wondered slowly off in the rooms general direction, but she couldn't fully remember where it was....only that it was higher up.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games