Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*REAL LIFE PICTURES* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think people in this guild are all good looking??
  YES
  I DONT KNOW..maybe?
  NO
View Results

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Hehe...really want to findout?
I can be very mean. =p

But in all honesty, you are very pretty and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself? I havent seen one person tell you anything bad about yourself on here. And I'm all into radical honesty, I'm very truthful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Death is a sensation that can only you feel when go forward and fufill that one Dream...
Dymr Right
You is Pretty
...Living is a dream that helps you acheive that one sensation that you've been longing forUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm
^^ thx....its really not my copmplextion and looks that bother me so much (except wat i go through to look like this -__- makeup=eyeliner ONLY hair product=shampoo, conditioner, moose and straightener...hours)
Its just the stuff people hate about me personally that bother the crap outta me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Death is a sensation that can only you feel when go forward and fufill that one Dream...
why would they hate that
...Living is a dream that helps you acheive that one sensation that you've been longing forUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

[ The Emo Ninja ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:32 am
Any person who doesn't like something about you is only jealous of you. I may not know you, or anyone from this guild, long but I know that you are great as you are. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 pm
Gah, this old thing again.
Okay, listen. Everyone has flaws. Its natural. Flaws make us truly perfect. For even with perfection comes with flaws. Some people accept your for these flaws some dont. And those ones who do are the ones who truly care for you. You need to quit worrying about all this, about people hating you. You are you, you cant change that. And no one should desire you to change. Just be yourself, I guarantee there is a guy out there for you.  

Dymyr
Captain

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 pm
again its not that im worried about people hating me, its them hating me for either no reason or bugging the hell outta me becuz of them hating me..aka...bullying...after awhile i dont put up with it....but i just ignore it until the point of physically touching me in anyway that i will kill them or fight back without thought.....
I know we all have flaws...i just hate the fact that some people cant face that fact, get over it, and go one in life, perfect example are the people who are annoying the ******** outta me......
Heather tryed starting something AGAIN today....i just sat there ignoring her, and melina got up and ran to the bathroom pissed....in the middle of wat she was saying brian was like you just started something wth....i was thinking you tell her brian....i didnt say anything, i just got up and went to go see if melina was ok cuz, unlike them, i love her, and want her to come to school and smile....not frown....i love her and i just want them to leave me alone so she can feel better  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm
Wow, your a very good friend.
I wish I had friends in rl like you.
I know bullying is a big problem...but then again i was always the person to get in someone face if they did anything to my friends. I hated alot of the jocks at my school...they'd just stand in the halls and trip people everynow and then, and they'd always do it to one of my exs, still a friend though, so she asked me to walk with her one day and this guy anthony tried to trip her, and I pushed him into the wall, he puffed out his chest and everything like he was going to do something, they never would though. Yeah, me and that kid had lots of problems...I remember graduation I was the last person to walk across stage and we had practice alot, and he and his brother were in the row in front of me, and everytime I'd get up on stage they'd boo...and i didnt care, its just the fact that everytime they'd boo we'd all have to do it over and I went back one time and told him off...I swear they didnt boo that time. Too afraid I'd fight them and they wouldnt graduate i guess.
Sorry I went into a rant.
Just saying alot of ppl have problems like this, sometimes you just have to face them.  

Dymyr
Captain

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 pm
its ok....
i really am i great friend...to the people i truly care about and i know they care about me....melina said she wanted a break from all of us, she talks to me more than anyone out of me, heather, patricia, and serenity, she loves me more and she said i was one of the most important things to her. I wrote a poem for her and her bf (ALMOST A YEAR SINCE THEY GOT TOGETHER ^^ YEEEEE) and they have both memorized it (cuz it was for both of them, i split it up, one stanza for brian, one for melina) and they use it and draw pictures with the poems for each other there and everytime i see it it makes me happy and excited to know someone appreciates me out of like 15 now...how no matter what they will both still love me....i love them both so much and i never ever want to say goodbye to them, they mean way too much to me!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 pm
Aww...your sweet.  

Dymyr
Captain

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 pm
thats what i thought.
but apparently to some other people im a lying a*****e b***h...ugh...why cant they get over it and shut up....its not worth their efforts  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:26 pm
damn
f** u making me cry with all these emotions lol
Point is No one is ugly no one is perfect either
you are who you are

Muter8291

6,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:07 pm
=P hmmm wonder if any saw the byakuran pic i posted =D and if anyone solved it :]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:51 pm
ugh i feel weird now  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ The Emo Ninja ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Please don't. =( ninja  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games