Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Leon gave that cute smile he usually got when around his wife and gently replied. "Sometime after six pm my love." Leon replied. "And I have brought you dinner. Roast beef with roast veggies and strawberry sorbet for dessert does that sound nice?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm
Kailee smiled and stretched. "Mmm . . . sounds yummy." she murmured, still trying to rid herself from the lingering clutches of sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 pm
Leon gave a small chuckle and helped her to sit up making her comfortable. "I sent some roast beef to my sister and your brother. I hope he'll make her eat. She's not used to it so I'm not sure how well thing will happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 pm
Kailee giggled. "Oh, Aven'll take good care of her." she said softly, enjoying the attention from her husband. "Feed me?" she asked, giggling some more.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm
Leon gave a little chuckle then nodded. "Yes mistress." He teased cutting up a little bit of beef and potato dipped it in the gravy boat and with his hand under the fork held it out near her mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Kailee giggled and then opened her mouth. "Ahhh . . ." she said, trying not to giggle around the food, even as she ate it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Leon gave a small smile and continued to feed her. "You're so adorable." He replied pausing to give her the drink. He realised then that he would do all he could to be the best he could be for her...even if she did tease him relentlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm
Kailee giggled into the drink as he gave it to her, but she was able to swallow what she got and then caught his hand. Her expression went from amused to anxious. "You . . . You love me right?" she asked, and before he could even answer she looked down at herself. "Will you still love me when I'm all fat from the baby?" she asked, seeming worried.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm
Leon removed his hands from hers and pulled her face toward him kissing over each eyelid and cheek and her nose. Between kisses he said. "I will always love you. No matter what happens. I will always love you." He continued to kiss her face. "I will never dislike you because of the baby. I love you and our baby because that baby is our baby. Our little girl growing inside you. And I couldn't be more proud of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm
Kailee blushed and then kissed him back, smiling happily, reassured. "I love you too." she said softly. "And our baby." she added, rubbing her belly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm
Leon gave Kailee's nose a quick peck then leaned back. "I know my darling. So, are you still hungry?" He chuckled deeply.

There was a knock on the door which made Jasmine yelp in surprise. "Master Aven? The master Leon asked me to bring these plates of food for you. Can I come in?" As if on cue Jasmine's belly gave an aggressive growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Aven blinked and then sat up. "Um . . . yeah. Come in." he said smiling at Jasmine when her stomach growled. "Someone's hungry." he said with a chuckle.

Kailee nodded. "Yeah. We're still hungry." she said, referring to herself and the baby.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Jasmine frowned. "That's what this feeling is? Hunger?" She asked with a pout. She'd never had to worry about hunger and she felt was thirsty. This was going to take some getting used to.

Leon chuckled and started to feed Kailee again. "Here comes the train." He teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm
Aven blinked. "Um . . . it's when your stomach is empty . . . and it needs food . . ." he said before quickly getting some food off the plate and on a fork for Jasmine. "Here, just try it." he said with a smile.

Kailee giggled some more before she opened her mouth and ate some more.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 pm
Jasmine nervously leaned forward and took the food in her mouth instinct telling her to chew and swallow. "Wow...that's...yummy. Can I have some more?"

Leon grinned and gave Kailee some more.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games